bbq sauce

poweris3

had a chinese last night to celebrate... am back on sw today (boo hiss lol) but have some bbq sauce left from last night...

does anyone know the approx syn value as i'd love to be able to have it with some free chips...

if anyone knows i'd appreciate it... thanks guys xxxx

not sure about the barbecue sauce itself but this is on the website
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Barbecue Spare Ribs, average portion 160g serving[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 8½ Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 17½ Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]​

Hope this helps a little

thanks ladies... OH threw it out while tidying up so it's off the menu again anyway lol... *sulk* xx

If you do a search you'll find a great recipe for a syn free BBQ sauce. I batch cook it so I've always got some to hand if the urge for SW chips take me :D

is there such a think as an ultra low calorie BBQ sauce? that would be wonderful to have on eggs but everyone I have found so far has insane calories!

So what kind of calories is in that sauce (found the thread) do any of the ingredients besides the onions have calories?

So what kind of calories is in that sauce (found the thread) do any of the ingredients besides the onions have calories?

Hi Nerys, we don't count calories on the SW diet. If you've got a calorie book, you can check the ingresients youself xx

Back