BB's second stint to skinny!

Hi BB, just caught up on your travails since your return from your exotic holiday. You're in the right place, tucked up under the duvet. I really enjoyed reading about your efforts to get back on the wagon, but like myself, life keeps getting in the way. Worry not a jot, take out some of your holiday pics and return to the balmy opulence of the cruise. Everything will look so much better in the morning after a good night's rest.

Nite nite,

Conor x

glad you enjoyed your cruise , which ship did you sail on ?
good luck with the plan , im right there with you x

sukie sue said:
glad you enjoyed your cruise , which ship did you sail on ?
good luck with the plan , im right there with you x

We went on crown princess and started in Venice and ended in Rome. Loads of stops along the way, 12 days on board with amazing food etc..

What was yours?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Right. Stood on scales as I am a Saturday weigh in normally.
I am 11stone 4lbs but I have my TOTM at the moment.

That means I have only really put on 4lbs and technically I have lost 10lbs this week?
Mmm not bad..

Not going to update my stats until next week as I want to get to 11 stone where I was and then start losing again.. Does that sound stupid? Lol..

Awaiting the end of the dreaded TOTM so I can then start exercising, or is that just an excuse? I just dont feel great at the moment.
Back to the drawing board, at least I am up!

Had a chocolate shake with coffee and 750 ml of water, good start.

Another coffee and choc shake, boy I missed them!
Need to get on with housework.. Boo...

Just popping in to say thanks for your support last night!

Hope you've had a good day and didn't spend too long on housework!

Chilling now, did some housework, got dreaded ironing to do tomorrow though! Yuk!

Had a mushroom pasta with mushrooms and a Truffa bar mmmmnn...
Been good, just need to give up the gum and the peperami..

biggusburdus said:
Chilling now, did some housework, got dreaded ironing to do tomorrow though! Yuk!

Had a mushroom pasta with mushrooms and a Truffa bar mmmmnn...
Been good, just need to give up the gum and the peperami..

2 choc shakes with coffee... Mmm addiction? Or just TOTM?
Need to go upstairs now to face the ironing..

Mmmm

That sounds scrummy I will have to try

Do you add a spoon of coffee or a shot of espresso??

I refuse to iron, chucked it when I moved LOL don't buy any clothes that need ironing, how lazy LOL

Xx

RebekahR said:
That sounds scrummy I will have to try

Do you add a spoon of coffee or a shot of espresso??

I refuse to iron, chucked it when I moved LOL don't buy any clothes that need ironing, how lazy LOL

Xx

I have a coffe machine, and it does super strong shots of espresso.. Probably not the best for me but I love it, I don't drink cock, used to have an addiction to that, so the coffee is my only caffeine kick along with tea..

I just need to work out how to ditch clothes that need ironing!

biggusburdus said:
I have a coffe machine, and it does super strong shots of espresso.. Probably not the best for me but I love it, I don't drink cock, used to have an addiction to that, so the coffee is my only caffeine kick along with tea..

I just need to work out how to ditch clothes that need ironing!

LOL I needed a laugh :)

Assume you meant coffee :)

RebekahR said:
LOL I needed a laugh :)

Assume you meant coffee :)

Lol! Typo alert! That was supposed to be coke! I think I will just leave it up there!

ralmao !!!!! made me chuckle !!!!!
we were on the ventura . oh works on board so we spend a good bit of time at sea with him.
the ffod is afr too good though isnt it :0)
we are going back again the beginning of october so will have another 2 week break before continuing on to goal , hopefully be there by christmas , be much easier if i didnt keep flitting off on me hols :0)
well done with your progress sounds like your going great guns . im addicted to the espresso in the salon too , supposed to be for the clients lol !!
hope your having a good sunday and the ironings magically dissapeared :0)

sukie sue said:
ralmao !!!!! made me chuckle !!!!!
we were on the ventura . oh works on board so we spend a good bit of time at sea with him.
the ffod is afr too good though isnt it :0)
we are going back again the beginning of october so will have another 2 week break before continuing on to goal , hopefully be there by christmas , be much easier if i didnt keep flitting off on me hols :0)
well done with your progress sounds like your going great guns . im addicted to the espresso in the salon too , supposed to be for the clients lol !!
hope your having a good sunday and the ironings magically dissapeared :0)

Ooh lucky you!
I loved my cruise, was a great treat as OH has has a rough year.

Ironing partially done, just had a break for m tea!
Had my first curry sachet, with chicken, mushrooms and spinach..
I think the jury is out on that one at the moment..
Need to wait an see if I get the free wind with it!

On a serious note, I found out this morning, one of my male mates passed away today and it sounds like it was a tragic accident.
I have had a good greet, I was thinking about having a wee drink but I don't think it would help to be honest?
It's amazing how something like that puts it all into perspective.
I will miss him soo much..

Mmm Truffa bar..

Nigh all!

SerenityValley said:
Sorry about your friend, be :(

Hope you didn't have that drink x

I had to take DD or a colonoscopy today so I stayed off the booze as it would have been a bottle of vodka and not a single drink.
We have all been quite upset, still to find out more info but that doesn't bring them back..
DD at home resting with me, we have had a few wee greets and I will admit to falling off the food wagon!
I took her to frankie and bennies as she hadnt eaten in 48 hours and we shared 3 courses, I had 2 coke zeros a bit of the meatballs, a fab burger with salad and a black coffee..
DD gets results in 4 to 6 weeks..

Could have been worse.
Had 2 packs today aw well.
Back on it tomorrow..

Its hard having to deal with grief in any circumstance. Am proud of you for finding a way that didn't involve giving p massively. You def out of ketosis? X

Aww sorry to hear that bb

I'm always starving after colonoscopy, had a mishap the first time when I ate a bit too soon!!

That is a long wait for results hun, fingers crossed. Im a pro at those now! That prep is the pits!!

Hope you and family are all ok Xx

Back