Bea's 2012 Diary....my slim year!!

Day 6 and I have lost 7lbs as of this am weigh-in.....delighted as I want to be in the 13s. Friday night was weird not tucking into my end of week bottle of wine but took the Xmas decorations down which distracted me lol!

Off to a kids party in the afty and a family dinner tomorrow. Have asked for fish or chicken in advance so hopefully I won't do too much damage....

Great stuff Bea! I just hit the 13s again this am too (I did get down to 13 and a half before Xmas but the Xmas excesses wrecked that). Your target is a stone lower than mine. I'm going to see how I feel when I get to 11 and a half and then decide whether to continue to go lower or not. If I feel absolutely fine at 160lbs I will stop there.

You are doing really well Bea. My weigh in is tomorrow and I know I have not achieved anywhere near what you have (serves me right really because I have cheated a few times!).
Having lost over 4 stones last year (with some put back on over Christmas:sigh:), I know how wonderful it feels to move down through the stones - it really keeps you motivated.
Enjoy your party and I'm sure if you stick to the proteins only, you will be fine.

Great stuff Bea! I just hit the 13s again this am too (I did get down to 13 and a half before Xmas but the Xmas excesses wrecked that). Your target is a stone lower than mine. I'm going to see how I feel when I get to 11 and a half and then decide whether to continue to go lower or not. If I feel absolutely fine at 160lbs I will stop there.

Ah tks BG ..I put my target ar 10.7 as I expect to gain a half stone once off the diet.... It's great to be in the 13s...like you I did get to 13.7 before Xmas fell off the wagon big time in Nov/Dec.:D:rolleyes:

You are doing really well Bea. My weigh in is tomorrow and I know I have not achieved anywhere near what you have (serves me right really because I have cheated a few times!).
Having lost over 4 stones last year (with some put back on over Christmas:sigh:), I know how wonderful it feels to move down through the stones - it really keeps you motivated.
Enjoy your party and I'm sure if you stick to the proteins only, you will be fine.

Family dinner went fine... my sis in law commented how good I looked since last week. Had chicken, veg and sparkling water...

I'm going to hopefully get to 160lbs and then refeed slowly with a view to getting down to 11 stone so that when I move to my maintenance plan I have a half stone leeway, so similar to your plan I guess! 6 stone sounded quite enough to lose at the start so that's where I set my target initially!

First day back at work and had a nice bowl of porridge at my desk. its my first day back at work today after 3 weeks off over Xmas.... got my black coffee and immediately wanted a muffin.........I can hear it calling me now and my mind even telling me that the "diet isnt working"..."you are not that bad"...."you like the size you are"....crazy stuff....and I dont even feel hungry...but I still want to eat.....totally emotional as I wanna be at home....really hate going to work at the moment....

Have a box of S&S under my desk with bars, shakes etc so no excuse...wish me luck.....

Good luck Bea. Ignore that muffin - it's the work of the devil ;)

Definitely ignore that muffin!! You will get more satisfaction by not eating it than you would after you have eaten it! :)

BOY OH BOY what a stressful week back. 6.30am wakes but stuck to plan more or less.....however the bl**dy scales didnt move all week....the devil on my shoulder was loving it! But thankfully this am I am in the 13 range...with 2 pounds down....that 9lbs in just under two weeks....would have preferred more but also didnt realise it was TOTM.....which is really interesting as I had no cramps and feeling bloated....the scales didnt move but certainly not my ususal monthly performance!!!! Anyone noticed this?

Anyhoo...my brother called say his daughter's 21st Birthday Party is on 24th Feb! I really want to look fab....I really want to be in the 12 stone range by then and close to my end Feb goal!!! I wont have seen most of my family since Xmas by then....feels good to have a goal!!!

Go for it Bea and you'll look amazing when you see your family xx

Thanks BG....logging off to have a look at what I can wear....I have a few things with labels still on that with good stone and bit gone should look fab!

Good for you Bea! I bet you'll probably have to buy a whole new outfit cos everything you have will be far too big x

Well done bea,

Well I am slightly not convinced by my loss this am.....down to 13.10 thats 3lbs....worried I will be up again in the am! Hopped on the scales and I weighed the same as Monday ie 13.13..then did again ( twice) and 13.10..... Wish me luck....wanna be 13.7 by 28th so could beat that target eh?

Hopefully it's right and you've lost. Erratic scales are annoying though.

Weighed the same so hopefully that will stick! Need to be on plan for that stone off........am 19 days today on the diet...and wish me luck for that magical stone off by next weekend!!!

Good luck Bea... you seem to be doing amazing :) x x

Back