Bea's 2012 Diary....my slim year!!

Hi Bea, it's good to see an old friend doing well:D. How are you finding the Slim and Save compared to Lipotrim? I've just started Exante and I have to say it's much easier to be able to but online without having to schedule appointments. Only day 3 for me but Ketosis must have arrived as it's nearly midnight and I'm wide awake! How are the babies? Not so tiny now I guess - time really seems to go so faster the older you get.

Well I am back again! LOL. Fell off the wagon after a month on S&S....:cry:Having a really tough time at work - supposed to work a 40 hour week but end up doing 60/70 hours most weeks. We need more staff and with cut backs it means I am really doing job of two!! Anyway after much stress I finally resigned from my job (just couldnt take the stress anymore - which of course means I was eating more plus drinking more glasses of vino) and starting a new Job at the end of July....Yah....need to fab on my first day of my new job!!!;)

Well day 2 off to a good start...drinking lots of water and keeping to the plan!

Welcome back Bea! Hope you get back on the wagon quickly and the lack of stress makes things easier for you. I'm still here trying (and faffing about if I'm honest) to lose my last stone xx

Back