Beaten mymost recent goal!!

Sez

has started again!!
Just back from WI. Not a great loss by any means, but no surprises there! Had really good session, which I wasnt expecting, and I think it will be of benefit to me, in my current mindset!

Anyhoo, my next mini goal will be to stick to abstinence for tomorrow.... then the day after & the day after and so on......

Maybe even hour by hour.....

Off to re-focus and re-read my Foundation early chapters, therein lies the help I need!!

Maybe that is what I should start to do. Set myself some mini goals. I had been feeling "crappy" ever since the last weekend after I messed up my good result from Friday's WI.

I am an "all or nothing" type of person and I would find it really hard to get back on track if I "slipped" from abstinence on a regular basis.

When I first did the program last year January I remained abstinent for the full 13 weeks. This time around I just needed to be abstinent for maybe just 3 weeks and I couldn't hack it!

Anyway, today is my fourth straight day abstinent ---- tomorrow is my WI. If I could just lose 2lbs I'd be happy. I could only hope....

Hurray for goals! I just realised I got to day 200 and that I lost 3 stone in the last 100 days despite the wonky losses recently! Yay!

Hurray for goals! I just realised I got to day 200 and that I lost 3 stone in the last 100 days despite the wonky losses recently! Yay!

Well done Sarah! Also, your support to all of us is greatly valued so a HUGE thank-you from me!!!! You are def helping me reach my own goals too!!

First day of an abstinent week for me, re-focusing goals, 10.44am, and alls well!!!!! LOL!!:)

Back