Beaten mymost recent goal!!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Sez, 26 July 2007 Social URL.

1. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    Just back from WI. Not a great loss by any means, but no surprises there! Had really good session, which I wasnt expecting, and I think it will be of benefit to me, in my current mindset!

Anyhoo, my next mini goal will be to stick to abstinence for tomorrow.... then the day after & the day after and so on......

Maybe even hour by hour.....

Off to re-focus and re-read my Foundation early chapters, therein lies the help I need!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Niceness

Niceness Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11.5lb(13.14%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Maybe that is what I should start to do. Set myself some mini goals. I had been feeling "crappy" ever since the last weekend after I messed up my good result from Friday's WI.

I am an "all or nothing" type of person and I would find it really hard to get back on track if I "slipped" from abstinence on a regular basis.

When I first did the program last year January I remained abstinent for the full 13 weeks. This time around I just needed to be abstinent for maybe just 3 weeks and I couldn't hack it!

Anyway, today is my fourth straight day abstinent ---- tomorrow is my WI. If I could just lose 2lbs I'd be happy. I could only hope....

4. Cerulean

Cerulean Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.67%)
    Diet:
    CD Step 5/Low GI
    Hurray for goals! I just realised I got to day 200 and that I lost 3 stone in the last 100 days despite the wonky losses recently! Yay!

5. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan

Well done Sarah! Also, your support to all of us is greatly valued so a HUGE thank-you from me!!!! You are def helping me reach my own goals too!!

First day of an abstinent week for me, re-focusing goals, 10.44am, and alls well!!!!! LOL!!:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.