Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Beaten mymost recent goal!!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Sez, 26 July 2007 Social URL.

1. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    Just back from WI. Not a great loss by any means, but no surprises there! Had really good session, which I wasnt expecting, and I think it will be of benefit to me, in my current mindset!

Anyhoo, my next mini goal will be to stick to abstinence for tomorrow.... then the day after & the day after and so on......

Maybe even hour by hour.....

Off to re-focus and re-read my Foundation early chapters, therein lies the help I need!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Niceness

Niceness Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11.5lb(13.14%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Maybe that is what I should start to do. Set myself some mini goals. I had been feeling "crappy" ever since the last weekend after I messed up my good result from Friday's WI.

I am an "all or nothing" type of person and I would find it really hard to get back on track if I "slipped" from abstinence on a regular basis.

When I first did the program last year January I remained abstinent for the full 13 weeks. This time around I just needed to be abstinent for maybe just 3 weeks and I couldn't hack it!

Anyway, today is my fourth straight day abstinent ---- tomorrow is my WI. If I could just lose 2lbs I'd be happy. I could only hope....

4. Cerulean

Cerulean Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.67%)
    Diet:
    CD Step 5/Low GI
    Hurray for goals! I just realised I got to day 200 and that I lost 3 stone in the last 100 days despite the wonky losses recently! Yay!

5. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan

Well done Sarah! Also, your support to all of us is greatly valued so a HUGE thank-you from me!!!! You are def helping me reach my own goals too!!

First day of an abstinent week for me, re-focusing goals, 10.44am, and alls well!!!!! LOL!!:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.