Because I need to be accountable somewhere!!!

Hey Nat, yeah like others sorry you're feeling a bit low. Something I learnt with this diet is it's ok to feel like rubbish now and again, i think food masks out our feelings sometimes, like it's easy to eat something nice etc and feel good temporarily. But we're kind of psychologically naked on this diet. Perfectly normal of course to feel down sometimes, and then get your mojo back. Hope you do get your mojo back! Just got an email about 4 week supply of shakes for £50
http://www.exantediet.com/diet-prod...hgemail&utm_content=TCMemail&widget_id=262537
thought id share!
You're always so positive, look forward to when you recover your mojo, your doing awesome!

Thankyou for those words, getting there!

Thankyou all for popping in and caring, I need to catch up on everyone's diaries, which I will get to.

Still been 100% despite not having the happiest time. Been swimming regularly still so still on track.
On the countdown to holiday now go away on the first July and for a few days before I am going to up my calories and add in some 'normal' food so I don't end up feeling yucky on holiday. Have a planned day off next weekend too so only have a few good days to make a difference before I pile on those pounds on holiday|!

Hope everyone is well

Hopefully the thought of a holiday will lift your mood, Natalie! It's great to have something to look forward to. And sounds a sensible plan adding in a little bit before you go so that you don't shock your system. I've been really naughty food-wise these past few days and it's causing real stomach issues. Think our bodies get used to eating so little that when we up the quantity out of the blue, it doesn't quite know what to do!

Have a good day x

Morning

Having more of a rest day from the cardio today. Will still be active but I pushed it too much at swimming yesterday and everything hurts.
After last weeks sts, this weeks loss is 5lb which is handy.
I would like to lose another 2lb before my holiday and then that will be 3.5 stone before I go, then I will have around another 3.5 stone to lose when I get back.
Sounds like a mountain to climb but I than think I have done this in 12 weeks so hopefully I will be able to do the same when I come back.
Hope you all have a good day x

Hopefully the thought of a holiday will lift your mood, Natalie! It's great to have something to look forward to. And sounds a sensible plan adding in a little bit before you go so that you don't shock your system. I've been really naughty food-wise these past few days and it's causing real stomach issues. Think our bodies get used to eating so little that when we up the quantity out of the blue, it doesn't quite know what to do!

Have a good day x

It is helping knowing that I am going away.
I quite agree, my stomach is terrible if I eat anything, it really doesn't know how to respond which is why I want to add things in for a while before I go, I am planning to enjoy my food whilst away, I know my oh is looking forward to having some meals with me again, we miss sitting at the table together sharing a meal.
Have a great day x

You're doing well, I'm glad the whoosh came! :D I knew it would, you're doing amazingly! You must be so excited with your holiday being so close!

With going back to food do be careful, does exante have a re-feed plan? I know Lighter Life did, which managed it quite well, keeping it low carb and high protein making the adjustment back a lot easier. Your metabolism will be lower after such a long time on a VLCD + cardio exercise, so your body needs all the help it can get not to go into overdrive at the any sudden calorie increases.

x

You're doing well, I'm glad the whoosh came! :D I knew it would, you're doing amazingly! You must be so excited with your holiday being so close!

With going back to food do be careful, does exante have a re-feed plan? I know Lighter Life did, which managed it quite well, keeping it low carb and high protein making the adjustment back a lot easier. Your metabolism will be lower after such a long time on a VLCD + cardio exercise, so your body needs all the help it can get not to go into overdrive at the any sudden calorie increases.

x

Thanks Minerva.

I believe they do, think there is a thread about it on here somewhere, I need to look into it x

I've still got Cambridge recipe book from last year and they've got loads of low carb recipes in there and they look really yummy.. I failed to jump on those last year as I just stopped the diet abruptly after holiday O:) :D..
I might be posting them when I start making them (I'll be doing adjustments to them as there's stuff I don't eat but I still want to keep it low carb :))
X

Didn't know you could get a book!

I am so hungry today.
I have just had a bar but I have been battling the hunger all afternoon, my stomach just keeps growling. It is so frustrating.
Not a happy bunny

Great loss Nat - well done! :D

Fight those hunger demons......you know it will pass :)

.......keep your eye on the prize, your holiday!

Great loss Nat - well done! :D

Fight those hunger demons......you know it will pass :)

.......keep your eye on the prize, your holiday!

Thanks Darcy
Thank goodness yesterday is over!!

Well I am so glad yesterday is over!
I was so hungry and it was really making me feel poorly.
We went to the cinema last night which doesn't usually bother me nut it seemed like everyone was eating!!!! But nevermind onwards and upwards!!

I am off swimming soon, though I will not be able to do as many lengths as usual as my body hurts.
I can't go tomorrow as usual as I have a hospital appointment to have a lump checked out - a bit nerve wracking especially as my dad has only just been cleared for his Big C. :rolleyes::(o_O
I am sure it will be fine though!

Have a bit of a thumping headache today which I hope will pass soon.

Hope you all have a good day

Congratulations on the 5 pounds lost, that's amazing! You're doing so well.

And good luck at the hospital appointment today x

Back