Because I need to be accountable somewhere!!!

Hi all

busy morning, swimming, shopping and other chores!
Quick break then I need to get on with more chores!!

Holiday is only just over a week away now, starting to get excited....need to make the most of that before the stress kicks in lol
Hope you are all having a good day x

Morning, (can't say good because the weather is dreadful!)
Hoping it improves before I go on holiday!

Forgot so say I lost 3lb this week.
I now have 4lb to go and I will have lost 4 stone. I so wanted to do it by my holiday but I know I am not going to reach that target! Hopefully I will only be a couple of pound off but I need to start a mini reefed so my body doesn't go into overdrive on holiday!

Got housework to do this morning and I am swimming this afternoon.

I have to go somewhere tomorrow morning and this person criticises me and makes me feel like I am not doing my best and I am in such a state about it.
I have ocd and anxiety and I try and keep it under control but with situations like this I can't. I have to go and I know I have to go and I will only be there for 2 hours but with anxiety and ocd if something is bothering you its like life goes on hold until the dreaded situation is over. I know it is not logical to anyone else, hey its not logical to me but its my life and I have to keep going each day.
I just can't wait until tomorrow is over to be able to look forward to my holiday.

Sorry for the candour, just need somewhere to say it. x

4 stone that's brilliant
Wish I could say the same
Good luck for tomorrow meeting the person who is so critical of you
They must be perfect are they?
And sorry for this but here in the north east we have glorious sunshine!!! Been lovely this week
Have a good day
Anita

Hope you're doing ok hun x

4 stone that's brilliant
Wish I could say the same
Good luck for tomorrow meeting the person who is so critical of you
They must be perfect are they?
And sorry for this but here in the north east we have glorious sunshine!!! Been lovely this week
Have a good day
Anita

Thankyou.

You are right, I too often forget that people aren't perfect or better than me, I suppose I let them have that power.
Glad you are getting good weather! x

Hi all

hope everyone had a good few days.
Still in a bit of a pickle mentally but feeling better than I was.
Can't believe my holiday is Friday, doesn't seem possible it has come around.
I really wanted to have a job before I went so I knew we were going to be ok money wise when we came home but it wasn't meant to be.
Been swimming this morning, and the sun is actually shining at the moment so that is definitely a plus.

Hope you are all having a good day

Hi all

well, final weigh in this morning before holiday as I am now introducing food.
I lost 5lb this week which puts me 8oz from the target I wanted to reach before holiday.
Also 8oz off 4 stone, near as dammit really.

I know I will have to restart when I get home which is fine. I must admit I am looking forward to having a break but I know when I get home I will be glad to get back on it!
I will probably need to lose around 3.5 to 4 stone when I get back. I am aiming for Christmas to be near to my goal. That will give me 23 weeks from the day I am back which will be 2.5 pounds a week.
Hopefully doable!

Hope you all have a good day

Well done Nat! You've pretty much achieved your pre-holiday goal, that's amazing! I'm truly impressed. Wishing you well with the re-feed! x

Well done Nat! You've pretty much achieved your pre-holiday goal, that's amazing! I'm truly impressed. Wishing you well with the re-feed! x

Thankyou Minerva, feels quite weird eating!! Hopefully it will stop all the bloat and retaining! x

well, I really hope the weather is better where everyone else is than it is here!
Chucking down all the time!

Went swimming this morning, last swim before holiday, though there is a pool where we are going so I am hoping to get a few swims in while I am away and also a lot of walking :)
The reefed is ok so far, I lost another 4oz today so now only 4oz away from target!!!!

Its really quiet around here at the moment, hoping all the new starters are still getting on ok, life does get in the way sometimes but haven't seen anyone around for ages.
Hope you all have a great day x

Rubbish weather here too :(

Quite tempted to put the heating on this evening ...........crazy when it's almost July :eek:

Rubbish weather here too :(

Quite tempted to put the heating on this evening ...........crazy when it's almost July :eek:

I know...its madness!!!

Back