Because I need to be accountable somewhere!!!

Afternoon all

went shopping this morning, hospital this afternoon.
They are not worried about the lump which is a great relief!

Been so busy today, fitting my water in today has been fun, and the packs too but have sat down now.
Just watched the last 30 minutes of the match, pleased with the result as I am sure the rest of the nation is!!!

Feel like I need a sleep now, think the worry tired me out.
Hope you are all having a good day :)

Massive relief you are ok and it's nothing to worry about x

Really busy morning and been awake on and off since 3.45 this morning so feeling pretty tired!

I think I am feeling the after effects of yesterday, I feel quite low and I think its because I didn't realise how worried I was.
I think it has all hit me today!

I need to think about the exciting things coming up - like the fact that this time in 2 weeks I will be on holiday! :woohoo::banana_dancer::bunnydance::wee:
I just hope it has warmed up a bit before then!!!

Hope you are all heaving a great day x

Morning all

haven't been around for a couple of days but just been busy.
Yesterday we had a family birthday breakfast which we do for all birthdays. Its starts with croissants, ends with cakes and desserts and has fry up in between including crusty bread and hash browns. I just had a sausage, some bacon, eggs and mushrooms.
I know the calories would be higher but I should have stayed in ketosis so hopefully it won't have too much of an impact :confused:

It is less than 2 weeks to holiday now and I need to start my reefed on Friday or Saturday so I hope I can get a few more pounds off by then :)

Have a great day

Well done you at the family breakfast - you made good choice and must have been hard resisting that temptation!

Well done you at the family breakfast - you made good choice and must have been hard resisting that temptation!

Thankyou, was easier than I thought it would be luckily! x

Afternoon all :)

Stressful morning, had an interview at 11, for a lab assistant at a local company, it is quite an in depth role, but I was with the first lady for an hour then she wanted me to meet her manager which was another half an hour. Talk about mind blowing, it was so warm as well. I think I may need as sleep this afternoon!

Couldn't drink my usual water before I went in case I needed a break, so glad I didn't! Now I am trying to make up for it!!

Should hear by the end of the week so I am keeping everything crossed!

Hope you are all having good days :)

Fingers crossed for you!

Back