beccas diary

What's everyone starting to get fed up with regards to food I'm sandwiches !!!! I am bored now of bread I am going to try cut it out now on I need more dinner and lunch ideas ( pasta no no ) as I put 2 pounds on looking at it x

decided to put my cals into fitness pal for today anf ive had 2114
ive had
6cookies
one and half sandwiches
chicken curry with sw chips and naan bread
2 yoghurta

That's good becca x

Jessie all my lunches involve bread haha, how about salads, or jacket potatoes with cottage cheese, tuna etc or try wraps, pittas etc instead of just bread, I've been having sandwich thins loads they only 100 cals each, soups, scrambled eggs, big fruit salads even can be good for lunch x

I'm going to cut a massive salad in fridge And have with Ham and then yog let's c if this does trick x it's hard when u go away and ppl cater for u u get so out of routine too me and bread r enemy this week lol x

I couldn't be without it haha not at moment anyway I need it to feel full, will cut down again on post pregnancy diet lol x

i lovvveeee bread ,i have to have it every day haha.i try and havr salad once or twice a week bit habe to have it on a sandwich or with a jacket potato or somethin,not too fussed but make myself eat it.
well bak in work now and in till 7 so ive brought a sandwich and yoghurt for lunch.

so far today 1600cals

ive had
1 cuppa
3 coffees
one and half ham sandwiches with ham and salad
packet of salt and vinegar crisps
lunchable
3bourbons
pasta with tuna cheese and onion

wasnt too bad jus too long on my feet 10hrs ,dont no how gna last another 6 weeks.

worst thing is i am a hairdresser,worked all day been home half hour and now waiting for ohs sister to arrive to do her hair

I need my hair doing, my roots coming back, too much effort having red hair and especially with it so long, I can't look after it properly I'm too tired, gunna get it cut shorter and back to dark brown I think with blonde sections like I used to have x

just fin doing her hair and having a nice bath,oh due in from work at 10.30 whoch not looking fwd to as he rang half hour ago anf i slammd fne down.

we been having arguments over our dog,she is a two year old chow chow and not very good with people,she used to just ignore people coming to the house or back away if they tried to stroke her but we moved house in june and since then she is a diff dog
she growls at anyone coming in house,mainly men and if they go to stroke her she gets bit aggressive.oh has a little girl and we have her once a week and she growled at her a few times and tonight ohs sis came and norm she ok with her,well she went to stroke her and dog went mad growling and being very aggressive.

i keep saying this isnt normal and we need to do somthing about it before baby comes and oh having none of it and thinks she not bad

sooo stressed about it

Oh no that's awful. The day we bought my lo home from hospital our dog went mad, if was foaming at the mouth to get to baby he attacked me and hubby we had to keep in a dog cage where he barked all night. The next day we had to take him to the vets to be put to sleep, we were so shocked at the dogs reaction, he had started to get funny with us for a couple weeks before and had went for hubby a few times. The day we came home with baby should have been the happiest but we were in tears for 3 days straight devastated. I feel for anyone who's remotely in that situation. I hope things get worked out x

Might I add, the vet said as the dog wasn't neutered it looked like he reached sexual maturity and couldn't handle it, he had seen it many times before and they just freak out and there's no turning back. I don't think there's any reason to think your dog would be as bad as that. Maybe take her to the vets to get an opinion, the vet told us that dogs often get aggressive or act out of character if there not very well and you can't always tell on the outside. Maybe she's a bit poorly, and can't act any other way x

Definitely needs sorting, dogs do get jealous and it only takes once for it to snap and you would never get over it if it hurt your baby xx

oh jus come in and we have had huge argument he having none of it and passing it off as if she donenothing wrong. realy stuck and dont know what to do, terrified of bringing baby home.

he sees it as she never gone for us so we ok,he aint got a clue but it really causing a lot of trouble between us

It shouldn't matter if she's gone for you or not she's showing aggression to other people, if she bites someone it will be too late. Can you convince him to get some advice from vets? it might be something simple health related rather than something permanent. I feel sorry for you as I have been in the situation and it was so bad but I hope your oh realises that baby needs to come first. He can't take risks with things like this

ive been in tears tonight saying im 31 weeks pregnant and so stressed over it all and i cant stop worrying about bringing baby home. he keeps saying well wer not getting rid of her we will jus have ti put her out in back when people come and i said the baby here permanent so how can we.
his excuse for the dog being like tha with his sis before was she doesnt come round often so the dog doesnt know her.
the last few weeks she been funny with and lil bit jumpy.he having none of it and i dont think he putting baby first.
he said about putting a muzzle on her.
she aint been vets for about a year so she could do with going anyway but even then id be scared ti take her there coz she hasnt been vets since she turnes aggressive

I don't think the dog not seeing people enough is a good enough excuse for her getting aggressive, and you can't muzzle her constantly, I wish I had the perfect answer for you, it doesn't sound like oh is being very reasonable, sorry if I'm speaking out of term, like I say I've been in the situation so I know what it's like. There's now way you'd be able to keep her away from baby. Take her for check up and see what vets say, is she spade? x

he isnt being reasonable at all, its awful that its causing so much trouble.i been n work all day and he was in for few hours tonight so we seen each other fr half hour and now ive took myself off to bed coz we wer arguing.its ridiculous
no she not spade and thats another thing i keep saying get done and he dont want to.maybe ill ring vets tomiz without even telling him that way there cant be an argument

Back