beccas diary

Iv not had a Creme egg yet normally I eat loads when they are out! I've been dead proud cus theres 6 Easter eggs downstairs for LO and I've not opened any and sneaked anything yet haha! He keeps saying he wants that Easter big off m&s advert so I think I'll nick some of that though cus it's strawberry flavoured yum! x

me too hehe, aint counted cals today as been mega busy in work but i have had
ham sandwich
few grapes
little bit of cottage pie
half small pizza

didnt have a bad day yday jus didnt count cals as was busy i think it was mst prib under 2000.

only had cup of tea so far so wil update with cals later

off wrk again nw for four days thank god
really struggling in work nw

My dh is off til Wednesday when he gets home today, they only do half days Fridays so they work today and get Tuesday off x I feel bad for you no way I could cope being at work and pregnant! How long you got til you start maternity leave? x

i only work a tue,thurs,fri and sat but on a tue and thurs i have to do 9-7 and its too much. we dont have a dinner as my boss pays us right through the day and she said if i want a dinner i have to lose pay for an hour a day.
im a hairdresser so i constantly on my feet .
i have got 6 weeks left which i am hoping will fly by.i will be 36 weeks preg then

im 30 weeks tomorrow but bit concerned i aint felt baby move much over last few days,i have been busy in work etc so i dont know whether thats y but today i been off and been cleaning whole house and still nt felt anything

Go and get checked out if your worried its better to be safe than sorry, they always say they rather you come in and nothing's wrong than don't go in iv been in a few times to be monitored xx

Becca hun i been same as u mega busy not felt her move much I did take my self to assessment unit to get strapped up I felt like time waster thou she moved but if u feel like this just pop in there get checked. Put mind at rest when is ur next midwife

it differs every day some days can be 1600, some 1700,1800 and some over 2000.it just varies.
so far today ive had 1276
ive had two cup of teas
potato cake
creme egg
half packet of pasta n sauce with cauliflower cheese and fish

Back