beccas diary

she slept 3-4 hours inbetween feeds for my mum last night,and she only norm ever goes,2 at most here.it maybe coz she had the bottle.
i expressed 6 bottles,4 oz each and,mum came bk with her at 11 today and one bottle that hadnt been used.
i expressed last night a few bottles so tonight going to give her last feed out of the bottle and c if she settle for longa for us

beccaharrison89 said:
she slept 3-4 hours inbetween feeds for my mum last night,and she only norm ever goes,2 at most here.it maybe coz she had the bottle.
i expressed 6 bottles,4 oz each and,mum came bk with her at 11 today and one bottle that hadnt been used.
i expressed last night a few bottles so tonight going to give her last feed out of the bottle and c if she settle for longa for us

That's great, you could bottle feed her expressed through the night then do you think? Even after her last feed? It's progress though. Good luck for tonight

feeling a little more positive today, my,lil princess 4 weeks old today and past few days been getting stressed about her fedding constant n nt sleeping for long inbetween etc.spoke to homestart breastfeeding team,yday and the womsn reassured me everything goin right etc n at 4 weeks they still learnin to breastfeed n wont gt any sort of routine,until 6-8 weeks when amelia has fully established,bf n sleeps for longer,inbetween feeds.last night was,much better tho she fed at
10.30 til 11
2.30-3.15
5.15-6
7.30-7.45

That's good she seems to be feeding for shorter amounts of time. Naomi slept 12.30-7.25 straight through which would have been great had Jack not had me up since quarter to 5 :(

she doing brill hun isnt she.what are u feeding her ha
amelia getting better slowly,but when i spoke to bf woman yday she sed if i was bottle feeding she wud b fuller for longa n sleep better so i jus gta persevere wit it as i wnt to bf

I hope it gave you some reassurance then, sounds like it just needs a bit of time. I feed Naomi on cow and gate but last night she had 5oz then 3oz straight after between 9.30 and 12.30 and she was still hungry, I don't particularly want to move her onto hungry baby cos they tend to get constipation x

ye it defo gave me reassurance,even though ive had hard times,with the bf i keep telling myself i have done four weeks and it can only gt easier

was feeling more positve,n now stressed out again.amelia been great all day and setlled inbetween feeds and thoughy she mitve been starting to gt bit better but been feeding since 9.50 and she just wont settle,i am sooo tired and she just nt settling ,she has fed so mich and is still carrying on. oh nw giving her bottle of,expressed to c if tha helps
each night around 9-10,im getting so tired i,taking it out on oh when he done nothing but this tiredness is taking it out of me and i jus wna few hours

beccaharrison89 said:
was feeling more positve,n now stressed out again.amelia been great all day and setlled inbetween feeds and thoughy she mitve been starting to gt bit better but been feeding since 9.50 and she just wont settle,i am sooo tired and she just nt settling ,she has fed so mich and is still carrying on. oh nw giving her bottle of,expressed to c if tha helps
each night around 9-10,im getting so tired i,taking it out on oh when he done nothing but this tiredness is taking it out of me and i jus wna few hours

Sorry to hear that hun, is there anyone that can have her/sit with her in the day so you can catch up on a few hours? And you can express some milk for them to bottle feed her? x

ye but i havent gt any expressed for someone to have her.gna try n express today when she hs a sleep and thats if she does .but really i dont wna b expressing i wnt to sleep
im like ac

ye but i havent gt any expressed for someone to have her.gna try n express today when she hs a sleep and thats if she does .but really i dont wna b expressing i wnt to sleep
im like a walkim zombi tday

Oh gosh that's ages for one bottle, good on you for sticking with bf though, I couldn't do it, I take my hat off to all you ladies that bf

Back