beccas diary

You could try putting her down earlier about 8/9 and dream feed her before you go to bed so she's still going to be full for longer? x

It's where you feed her while she's still sleeping, take her out of bed, give her the bottle let her feed for as long as she wants - her instinct will be to feed even though she's still asleep, it doesn't work with everyone though and I've never tried it with Naomi, but she'll be satisfied for longer and you don't have to wake her up completely x

Took Amelia to docs today over her eye and doc wasn't sure whether it was blocked tear duct or conjunctivitis , anyway we got drops to use for a week and then she said if it dont clear just to keep cleaning it. It looks so sore though and gets worse at night, it is also very red and raw were we keep wiping it.
H,v came out today for Amelia four month check and she doing great. At the mo Amelia goes down between 10 and 11 and h,v recommended puttin her to bed at bottle before which is around 7 and then around 10 or 11 try and dream feed her so she still goes through night but if she won't dream feed wake her slightly

Amelia slept 23.30-6.15. Didn't think she would sleep through as she had her 3rdneedles yday and was very upset all day, also teething terrible. Hot two big one son bottom coming through.ive decided to hold off with putting Amelia to bed earlier at mo as sometimes her second to last feed can be 6 or 6.30 so I think that to early for her to go to bed , so I going to wait a little longer. So today she fed at 6.30 dis morn so her last feed tonight is going to be 10-10.30 so she be in bed at 23.00

Only just started weaning a few wks ago I started off wiv bit of baby rice/ baby cereal once a day and now ive started giving her rusk or baby cereal around 11-12 and tea time 4.30ish a savoury just a few spoons and then yogurt or heniz fruity pot but she's not taking alot of formula now. As for sleep most nites she sleeps 10-11hrs often wakes up once during nite for milk and then goes back off, I dont mind her waking during the nite for milk as she doesnt always take alot during the day thats why I started weaning her a couple wks b4 6mths. I had her weighed yesterday and she's 16 lbs now its so scary how they grow so quickly xx

My hv came out other day and talked about weaning and said she will still have her 5 bottles a day as well as introducing her baby rice etc , at the mo she has 5 feeds a day with the first and last bottle being hungry baby milk

Back