beccas diary

beccaharrison89 said:
today ive had
bowl of frosted shreddies
chips scampi and cauliflower cheese

That's really good, I wouldn't have been so bad if it wasn't for my snacks he he.

How's the dog situation? x

i not counting cals or anythin at mo i jus tryin not to go overboard but its hard.there most prob tons of cals in what i have eaten today.the dog situation is a lot better, people are coming round and she is not growling etc,but they have to ignore her.if they went to speak to her or stroke her she would start growling.
i think this is an improvement but still slightly worrying.
i think she will be ok when baby comes home i just think she wont like all the visitors all time etc. our house is a quirt house really we dont have people round all time

today ive had weetabix
packaged sandwich from aldi.

fin work at 12 in a fri n always do mobile hair in afternoin but had endee up fin work Nd cancelling them all today, had really busy week in wrk so far and feet r so sore and like balloons,so decided to come home insteaf have a bath and lie down til oh gets in.
bk in wrk tmz and now got to do the hair i cancelled today on sun.
its getting far to much now

last few days really struggled to go toilet properly,i hve gone little bit bt not much and im getting uncomfortable now.i have beem eating things to make me go butmt helping.i was up at 3 dis morn in pain with my stomach getting terrible pains

Sorry to hear hun, wish I could suggest something but I don't know what would work, and I don't think you can take any medicines while pregnant. Unless you go to chemist and ask? Or maybe eat lots pineapple or grapes? I know this helps some people although personally it doesn't make a difference to me. Hope your feeling better soon. I have read it's common in last few weeks though as everything in your body slows down x

I struggle going to loo aswell, even when not pregnant. Tropicana Orange juice is my answer. I swear by it. Just a glass a day does the trick, don't know if Orange juice in general works, I just always buy the trpoicana one. Hope you get some relief soon x

ok will get some fresh orange today and try it out.i am the biggest wimp wen it comes to any sort of pain so now starting to worry about labour

Becca I have ibs it's horrid I suffer this everyday I have to have lactoluse everyday gives me bad pains but does trick I have good days and bad days x

that must be awful hun,at least i been going a little bit so i shouldnt moan really.stocked up on fresh juice today anyway to try and keep me going.
got myself worried in middle of night last night when woke up with the stomach pains but put it down to not being able to go loo.
ive heard this is norm anyway when so far gone

I've heard it's normal but I have opposite problem, don't know what's wrong with me x

Yeah apparently, they say you have a clear out before labour, it's meant to be the way your bowel etc reacts to the hormones before/during early labour. I prob wouldn't be able to tell anyway x

Back