beccas diary

had early night last night went to bed at 10 and didnt gt up til 10 with afew trips to loo which didnt bother me coz had a gud sleep.

today ive had
branflakes
half sandwich
jacket potato with tuna sweetcorn onion n cheese

dont know whats the matter with me ,lay in till 12 today as off on a wed n got up in worst mood ever. oh has gt up and done all cleaning etc and tried to be nice but i dnt wnt to know.
we have his lil girl on a wed straight from school til 7.30 and i dread it every week,i know that sounds awful but it aint been an easy ride. every week wen we have her she moans about being bored etc, so today i sed to oh shall we go out for tea and take dog for walk on beach and get her ice cre etc n e sed no der no point and he will make tea.but he doesnt realise its harder being stuck in the housr with her for four hours moaning.so now i sed he cn pik her up from skool on his own and c to her imself and am stayin out of the way

am i really unreasonable??

jus find it soo hard when we have her,she is nearly 8 and he has only been in her life the past two years and it was all going great ,we lived in a flat and moved to a house to give her a bedroom and she used to come every wed fir tea and sleep on a sat and i used to do all sorts with her,then when her mum found out i was pregnant she got jealous and stopped us seeing her for 6months and then we gt a fne call out of the blue about 10 weeks ago n now we have her for tea on awed but since all this has happenes i struggle to have her now .

I get the impression from your post that maybe the ex is jealous of your current situation and the excitement of a new baby, that's why she would stop you having your oh's little girl for a while. Do you think thats what the problem was?
I'm not sure if Jessie meant the same as me.
Hope I'm not out of line x

oo ye didnt think of tha hun.ye it most prob is.
my mood today us horrendous and i cnt snap out of it.
all day my oh has asked me whats rong anf what has he done,and ive just made his day awful.didnt even eat tea with him or nothing.
just dnt no what up with me but i feel so annoyed

It's the hormones! I really struggle too at times and I wonder why I have still a fiance and why he hasn't strangled me. The things I have said to him have been awful and when I think back I cringe. Not that I'm making excuses but its especially bad when iv been so ill, can't stop being sick and havnt slept. So maybe the hormones and strain of pregnancy are catching up with you.

I'm sure ur oh will understand, its horrible but it will pass. Be kind to urself and take it easy. Hope it gets better soon x

I was horrendous with hormones with my first pregnancy and had a boy. This time everyone and hubby says I'm more laid back, even I've noticed I'm not having as many mood swings. This time it's a girl :) not sure if the sex is relevant but I'm definitely calmer with a girl x

i havent been too bad the whole way through,dint no whats changed.
knowing how i have been today instead if saying sorry and making up i have blown it completely out of proportion n made every excuse under the sun and made everything 10 times worse. i hope i wake up in better mood tomoz

well girls in better mood now,it was just the one day.felt sorry for my oh as i havent been like that in along time.
getting excited nw two days left in work wahoo.

finished work yday and ready to put my feet up!!!!
my eating has been awful the last few days as girls in work been bringing al sorts of cakes etc in.
today ive had
2 bacon and egg muffins
fish chips and peas.
got midwife on tue so will see if baby has turned,it doesnt feel like she has but in hoping she has.
im 36+2 now so gting worried as would like to avoud c sect if poss

beccaharrison89 said:
finished work yday and ready to put my feet up!!!!
my eating has been awful the last few days as girls in work been bringing al sorts of cakes etc in.
today ive had
2 bacon and egg muffins
fish chips and peas.
got midwife on tue so will see if baby has turned,it doesnt feel like she has but in hoping she has.
im 36+2 now so gting worried as would like to avoud c sect if poss

Snap, got mw tomorrow and scan Tuesday to see if baby head down, really hope she is but then I don't see anyone until 38 weeks so if she is head down as scan and then moves back out I won't find out until last minute :( really don't want section. Good luck for mw x

Back