beccas diary

She' is doing so well she's 5 weeks nearly isn't she ? Amelia is 3 weeks now I feel like she's been here forever It's been a rocky 3 weeks but loved it x

She's 6 weeks on Tuesday
Really made up with her progress.I'm glad I breastfed in beginning I couldn't carry on any longer. I am not a confident person and wouldn't feed whilst anyone was visiting and it was stopping me from going out anywer as was paNicking she would need feeding
Also she settles great with the bottlES through Night so we both getting rest:)

my little princess slept out at my aunties last night as we had to be out of house at 6 to do car booty,she slept 11-3 and then 3.30-8.45
lets hope she does same for me tonight ha

That's fab hun, she's defo getting the hang of it!! Naomi slept 12-7am, hubby didnt come up to bed til 1am so I thought she hadnt gone to be til then x

I just make sure to try and keep her awake past 6 at the latest if she's up. Then she settles between 12-1am usually. It not always that simple though.

so norm after teatime ish u try keep her awake for bit ?
the first few weeks she did tha n now find it hard to keep her awake now ha.fed her bou an hour ago now though and she lying awake in moses,so guna have tea then hopefully she stays awake and going to bath her n tha will keep her awake

Yeah I try, it doesn't always work though, for instance tonight we physically haven't been able to keep her awake so I'm a long night x

i kept her awake til 8.15 n cudnt keep her awake any longer.she woke at 23.40 n jus fed her n put her down but she dont seem fully settled.she only had 4oz

didnt have great night with amelia, she fed at 11.05,then slept 12-2.15,then fed til 3,then slept til 4.05,then fed lil bit mre,then slept 5-6.45

amelia been feeding More often since sat and been more fussy and crankier than normal. shes feeding and not settling.she is six weeks tomoz so could this be another growth spurt?

not sure hun,she just hasnt been the same.on sun Night i tried her with an oz of cooled down boiled water inbetween a feed and she settled better so maybe she is just hot andneeds hydrating

Yes could b actually Sunday I had a rubbish night she was restless in the night so it could b heat I'm gonna take a bottle of boiled water out today with me a oz will b ok won't it ppl say do not give it I will do but how much ???

Back