beccas diary

oasis6918 said:
How'd it go with hv?

went ok hun,amelia not constipated as the one poop a day she been having is still soft,so h.v swd ntHin to worry bou. she sed she defo must b goin through growth spurt with her actions.its day 6 today since she Ben like that so hoping it nearly fiNishing
h.v also weighed amelia and she Now 9.10n half so she gaining great.
she been feeding every two hours since sat n last night she went from 9-3 and fed 3-4 then woke at 6 so hopong this growth spurt mite be over today will c how she goes throughouy day

Amelia is coming great my amelia is unsettled ever since been T caravan she isn't her self I changed her milk I don't think it's that I think it's hot for her I just don't know x

amelia hasnt stopped feeding all day. She has Fed every hour and half and slept imbetween 20mins at most. I am hoping this is defo a growth spurt and she will get back to norm as before this started which was sat she was sleeping four Hours inbetween feeds and was doing brilliant through the nights

She must be hun do u give her water it could b thirst my Millie has thrush I gone back to normal milk I had to take her emergency doc as I'm away shw only drinking 3 oz every 4 hour I'm worried dehydration as its all thrush in her mouth throat she in pain x

amelia been awake again a lot through night,its been 6 days she been like tHis so i hoping she mite be bit better today and tonight,my mum has got her all day today as im doing mobile hair al day earn a few pennys.
so hoping its been a gorowth spurt and get back to norm as got No energy left

ye fiNk so Hun.my mum had a gd day with amelia she was taking 4oz bottles again which was gud as last week she was only taking 2-3.
had a better night with amelia she slept 10-2.15 then fed and went down at 3.30-6.20

thats what im hoping,she being restless tHis mrn but dt mind if she sleeps better at night.
does anyone kNow how often tax creds pay you ? wether its weekly or monthy or watever?ive had a payment bit no letter to explain

beccaharrison89 said:
thats what im hoping,she being restless tHis mrn but dt mind if she sleeps better at night.
does anyone kNow how often tax creds pay you ? wether its weekly or monthy or watever?ive had a payment bit no letter to explain

Every 4 wks hun unless you specifically ask for it weekly x

Back