beccas diary

The last 2 night she goes asleep down stairs between 7-8 till 11 she has 2 oz then sleeps between 5-6 wow how that happen ???? Prob a 1 off thou lol x

What Id u put her on hungry milk b4 Millie had thrush I tried it she went longer Amelia is 8-9 weeks now isn't she that is fine to do it I bet it works hun x

She's 9 weeks today. Last night she had Great night. She Fed lots yday and then she Fed at 18.50 then 9.15 I gave her 2oz of boiled water as she was looking for something, then she slept till 3.30.she has never done that before.so she done amazingly. Then she Fed and gt up agaim at 7 which I don't mind

Yay, she's getting there :) Naomi slept 11.15 til 5.50, I felt dead when I got up but I'm wide awake now x

amelias last feed was 10.30 last night and she slept 11-6.20
first time ever so proud of her. also was in different environmemt toi as stayed at aunties as she away and minding house

beccaharrison89 said:
amelias last feed was 10.30 last night and she slept 11-6.20
first time ever so proud of her. also was in different environmemt toi as stayed at aunties as she away and minding house

Wow, well done Amelia. She'll get there in no time x

Amelia has been doing great. She slept through all night four nights last week and the other nights she only woke once. Last night she fed at 9 and then slept from 10.30-6 this morn so she doing really well. I have been giving her cooled boiled water about once say and through the day when it been really warm and I haven't been anywhere I have left her in vest as she always warm anyway.
How's your Amelia doing ?

Back