beccas diary

Amelia did fab last night I cut her dream feed out and she went straight through. She fed 12oz at 8.20 and then went to bed at 9.15 -7.30
She's done very well, so going to try if again tonight and c how we get on

Amelia 5 months today

Attachments

• image-5058463.jpg
    image-5058463.jpg
    526.2 KB · Views: 71
  • image-3104874835.jpg
    image-3104874835.jpg
    500.9 KB · Views: 73
We r good thanks hun she had gastronitus last few days I wana wean her but I not sure she's ready have u started Amelia I brought a funky high chair in Argos it's a mAma papa one egg shaped 60 reduced to 27 lime green my Amelia is 20 weeks now I wana put a pause button she's growing too fast and I'm not having any more :( x

Yes started weaning her a while ago she's having 3 meals a day and four bottles . She's doing great. I want to start givin her little bit of finger food but too scared to at mo. I let her suck on Half a rusk and watch her but when i take it off we she screams ha.
She's sleeping great too we slept 9-8.30 last night.
Rrrr poor Amelia that must've been horrible for her , has she got any teeth coming through yet ? Is she sleeping through for u?

Wide awake with my baby girl, she poorly sick. Yesterday mornin she sounded a little bit chesty but was ok through day then last night she went awful around 7pm started having lil cough and chesty and sneezing a little . Anyway she didn't take much milk and went to bed and she been unsettled in her sleep until 4 am she projectile vomited every wer which woke her up. I tried givin her lil bit if water and she wouldn't have it do she has took a little bit of milk and won't take no more. Will be takin her the docs today!

Went the docs and Amelia got cough and cold so keeping her in the warmth, she not taking much milk but still eating her food so that's good. Giving her ibrufopen and just got some Karvol drops for tonight in her cot

Back