Beckie's Skimming World Diary

I'm back haha went for a few drinks with some friends before they went to a gig and then they are coming back here after (we live near the MEN arena). I was good and had a single gin and slimline tonic and a small wine = 6 syns :D

well done you thats fab x
Thanks :) how has your evening been? My friends won't be here until nearly 12pm so I'm classing any drinks after then as tomorrow's syns but I always find I'm more good when at home :) I'm off for dinner wit my dad tomorrow which will be tough as when I mention SW he always goes "you don't news to loose weight" and then when I get a salad just talks about it being all leaves lol haha :/ xx

edit - attached a photo of my dinner I just made :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    619.1 KB · Views: 44
Thanks :) how has your evening been? My friends won't be here until nearly 12pm so I'm classing any drinks after then as tomorrow's syns but I always find I'm more good when at home :) I'm off for dinner wit my dad tomorrow which will be tough as when I mention SW he always goes "you don't news to loose weight" and then when I get a salad just talks about it being all leaves lol haha :/ xx

You will do fine your in the zone :D

Haha all parents are like that its what they do.

My day has been ok thanks hun quiet but im ok with that. Doing my 2nd Red Day :D no plans for tomorrow as yet see what happens when i get up x

You will do fine your in the zone :D

Haha all parents are like that its what they do.

My day has been ok thanks hun quiet but im ok with that. Doing my 2nd Red Day :D no plans for tomorrow as yet see what happens when i get up x

ooh how's it going on red days? I'm doing success express the best I can this week so I'm trying to use red syns, I keep forgetting though and had some sweet potato wedges (not many) last night and some pasta today, and isn't red tying to take out carbs? I usually do green days being veggie :)

Do you know any veggie friendly SW friendly restaurants? I've only eaten out once since being properly on SW and went to pesto and got a salad and bruschetta (slipped up, white bread) but afterwards I was still reeeeeally hungry haha :(

ooh how's it going on red days? I'm doing success express the best I can this week so I'm trying to use red syns, I keep forgetting though and had some sweet potato wedges (not many) last night and some pasta today, and isn't red tying to take out carbs? I usually do green days being veggie :)

Do you know any veggie friendly SW friendly restaurants? I've only eaten out once since being properly on SW and went to pesto and got a salad and bruschetta (slipped up, white bread) but afterwards I was still reeeeeally hungry haha :(

Im not doing too badly thanks hun - I eat lots of meat anyway so thats fine, just trying to think of alternatives to have instead of rice, pasta, potatoes. Ive used butternut squash last 2 days.

Just been looking online at veggie restaurants in Manc, where do you normally go?

Ive done success express before - I stuck to it 100% for 6 days and lost 0.5lbs I was gutted lol

Im not doing too badly thanks hun - I eat lots of meat anyway so thats fine, just trying to think of alternatives to have instead of rice, pasta, potatoes. Ive used butternut squash last 2 days.

Just been looking online at veggie restaurants in Manc, where do you normally go?

Ive done success express before - I stuck to it 100% for 6 days and lost 0.5lbs I was gutted lol

Ooh thanks, usually Trafford centre. We usually never go to anywhere out of the ordinary so I'm thinking maybe a superfood salad at zizzi and use my HExA on the feta? I've attached an ingredients screenshot lol it's the dressing and dough sticks I worry about and the cheese portion is deffo more than HExA allows lol

this evening I was finding myself feeling guilty when drinking, and when I was looking at the drinks menus I was just thinking of the syns lol my OH had 3 pints and I was just thinking 30 syns haha

Oh no, bet that was gutting after sticking to it so well :(! If I'm 100% honest I don't really know how to do success express, so really I'm just going to cut some carbs and replace some of my jacket spuds with salads :eat:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    205.9 KB · Views: 27
Also found this and if I have mozzarella as my healthy A that will drop the syns lower if I'm right? Pizza express, leggera salad :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 42

hmm yum, what's the saucing looking thing? Xx

hmm yum, what's the saucing looking thing? Xx

i got it from the SW website when I made the Cajun burgers and have had it loads :) it's natural yoghurt, tomatoes, spring onions and paprika mixed together. It's lovely :D

Does anyone know how I change the title of this thread? I want to make it more interesting :)!

Hope you had a good night with friends and you have a good day with your dad!! Yeah if I have cheese when out I count it as hex a xx

Thanks, hope you have a great day too :) just woke up oops. Only had 3 drinks overall last night, within syns and feeling fresh :D

Monday

breakfast - cherry yog from aldi (1 syn), grapes and rocky road hifi (HExB)

lunch - superfood salad from pizza express, mozerella as HExA (6 syns)

tea - stir fry with quorn chicken pieces and nandos sauce (1/2 syn)

snacks - jelly pot (1/2 syn) Alpen bar (3 syns) 2x milk in coffee (1 syn) rocky road bar (2nd HExB) raw pepper

total syns = 12

Back