Becktoria Brand New SF diary!

Excellent day beck! I hope ur brilliant week foodwise shows on the scales for u tomorrow!

I've got a spag bol sachet to try this wk!!

Ooh wostershire sauce, dint think of that! I like making it sf way just find it a bit bland! I use
Tinned toms
Mixed herbs
Squirt of lemon juice
Small amount of sweetener
That's what dolmeio use!

sarah88 said:
Ooh wostershire sauce, dint think of that! I like making it sf way just find it a bit bland! I use
Tinned toms
Mixed herbs
Squirt of lemon juice
Small amount of sweetener
That's what dolmeio use!

plus a bit of tomato puree

I use chopped toms and passata in and a beef stock cube, my secret ingredient is either red wine or sherry but that needs counting. Oh and I put fresh basil in last night that made it extra yummy!

Funny food day today due to that weird sickness I sometime get in the morning. The only food I could face eating was grapes all morning. Lunch was rushed but managed some scrambled egg on a slice of toast.

Has ur sickness thing not been sorted yet? Ur spag bol sounds tasty too! Weird how we all make it differently!

Is it stress then?

Glad the sickness passed this morning, it must be really annoying.

Food still looking great. Are you feeling more relaxed on SW this week? It sounds like you are from your posts.

Never thought of putting sherry into a bolognaise. I sometimes make a very mushroom-y one with dried wild mushrooms and mushroom "ketchup" (its like worstershire sauce) and I reckon madeira would be lovely in that. Thanks for the idea!

I hate mushrooms!

Yeah it is annoying because I've been a bit off all day, especially food wise. I haven't really been able to face big meals or hot food really, so today isn't really a very good day. I've had no veg but have tried to eat some fruit to make sure I've had some super free food. I'm also totally knackered.

I'm finding SW pretty easy at the minute (except for today) but I don't know if that's the enthusiasm of a new plan. I'm enjoying cooking proper meals and have eaten the best I've eaten in a long time so yeah guess pretty relaxed. I am worried about WI tomorrow though as apart from today I've been completely 100% but I didn't do great on SW a couple of years ago and really want to succeed this time. I don't really 'feel' like I've lost anything though but I will find out tomorrow.

Day 6 SW extra easy

No breakfast
Lucozade revive- 2 syns
S- grapes
6 haribo- 4.5syns

L- 2 eggs scrambled
Slice whole meal bread
Cherries

S- ham

T- honey loops- 4.5 syns
Skimmed milk
Pear

Total 11 syns

I had the lucozade revive as lucozade is about only thing I can keep down when I'm nauseaus. Glad they invented the revive as its a lot less calories than normal lucozade.

Time for sleep. Far too tired and it's only Wednesday!

Hiya!
Getting into the swing of it?

Did you know that if you have a green day you get 2 HEXB and 2 HEXA. And the HEXBs for green days include nuts and loads of other good foods. I never knew this until after I finished lol

When do you WI?

Sorry ur day hasn't been great! Here's to hoping u wake up feeling well tomorrow!

I think beck wi is tomorrow night purpled! Good luck beck, fingers crossed for u!

Thank you guys! Feel great this morning! Such a weird thing.

Hey purple, I didn't know about the nuts! I'm gonna try the red and green days after a couple more weeks trying extra easy then experimenting a bit if I feel the need to.

Yeh like yesterday could have been a red day and you would get extra Heb and hea to use :)

The food is looking great you are doing really well. I know what you mean about the enthusiasm when you change plan - I was the same when I moved to ww even though the food is so similar I was focused again rather than lazy with my food. Like everything you have ate you could have been eating on ww too :) x

Good luck for wi tonight beck! I'm excited for u! How u feeling bout it??

Back