Becktoria Brand New SF diary!

I think food yesterday looks really well controlled given you felt silk all morning and then not up for proper meals.

Fingers crossed for a good result at weigh in x

Hi guys, I lost 1.5lb which I'm pretty pleased about although I will admit u was hoping for a slightly bigger loss on my first week but given I'm a slow loser and have done no exercise all week and if I keep up 1.5lb losses every week illnot be complaining.

So good news and bad news. Good news is I've been accepted to study my masters in autism. This is super exciting.
The bad news is its on Thursday nights at same time as my SW class so in gonna have to find another group. This is not always so easy when you can't drive and the night's are drawing in. I'll sort Sonething though.

Well done on the loss beck! U have been on ww the last couple wks haven't u? so it's not technically ur first wk??

Well done on the masters thing! Hopefully u can find another meeting, do they not do a meeting more than once a wk in the place u go?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

Becktoria79 said:
Yeah but the other meeting is at 9:30 on a morning which doesn't suit. I've found one that I can make.

Thanks guys I'm pleased. X

That's good then! What day will u wi now?

Well done on the loss and the masters:) x

Wow huge loss! You should be very pleased!!!

And congratulations on the masters!!! Sounds exciting!

U alright beck?

Just draw a line under it and forget about it!

Cheers guys, I think it was down to a number of things yesterday but I ended up replacing my evening meal with 2/3 of a tub of Hagen daz! Whoops!
New start again today and I shall just have 5 syns a day for remainder of week. I don't really need the syns to be honest, I just use them cos apparently you should!

Been awake since 7 which is very annoying for a Saturday, was really looking forward to a lie in. I'm gonna have some porridge then clean the house. Should be done by 12 then I'm off to town shopping, I'm off out on Friday and need a new outfit as I feel too fat to wear my other clothes. I've not been this heavy in 18 months. Sad face. But happy face to shopping. X

Oh no stupid body waking u up at 7! I hope u enjoy shopping, I expect that even tho u r heavier than u were u probably aren't any fatter! And tea yesterday sounds yum !!!

Becktoria79 said:
Haha it was a naughty tea! I certainly feel fatter! It'll be gone by Xmas though.

I no what u mean, I felt like a house after my 6 wk off and gained loads but after my first wk back on I'm not feeling that so much, I think it's mainly water!

Yeay! I bought my first ever pair of skinny jeans! I have always wanted to feel like I can wear skinny jeans without my legs looking like sausages and I've finally got a pair that do this! Got a lush fluffy jumper too! It's so soft and lovely!

Back