Becktoria Brand New SF diary!

Well we could pretend they r then id b 2pp better off tonight too!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

Ok so im just 28pp over! :O

Hows today been beck?

Hi there, yep I think I've done ok. Had a real attack of the sweet tooth around 3-4 and ended up eating 5 meringue nests! Other than that I've been pretty good and tasty!

Day 2/6 26 dailies 30 weeklies (? Can't remember)

B/L- 1slice German rye bread-4pp
1 egg and 1 egg white scrambled-2pp
Avocado-2pp
Tsp parmesan-1pp
Spinach

S- grapes
Banana
5x meringue nests-5pp

T- homemade burger-4pp
Ciabatta-4pp
Gruyere cheese-2pp
Tomato, basil, spinach and BNS wedges
Strawberries, blueberries
0% total Greek yogurt-2pp
1tsp honey- 1pp

Total- 27pp
Weeklies used- 1
Weeklies left- 29

So yep I'm pleased with today. Didn't make it to boot camp but deffo going mon, weds and fri mornings this week. I've lost 8cm off my tummy in the 2 weeks I've been doing it, 1/2 cm off my arms and 1cm off my arms, so I'm pleased with that.

Great day beck! Ur oh was right bout ur arms then! Well done

That's a really good result on the inch loss since starting bootcamp :) See you weren't imagining it the other week!

Dinner sounds fantastically tasty and then are definitely alot worse choices you could make to satisfy your sweet tooth than meringue nests. I thinks its a really good day. How are you finding the transition back to pointing? I imagine it might be a little strange after a few weeks on the 5:2 plan. It took me a while to get out of the habit of weighing things, I still weigh potatoes, pasta, rice etc but I have stopped weighing cheese now. Although my "guestimate" was usually pretty accurate anyway so don't think the portion sizes will have really increased.

That's some impressive motivation to be planning to get up at the crack of dawn for 3 days on your holiday to get to bootcamp. Although its sometimes really nice to do something like that and then relax for the rest of the day is the slightly smug knowledge that you have earnt your rest!

Hi guys, had a pretty light day today. I didn't start eating til around 3pm even though I was awake at 8:30 but was engrossed in my book!
Anyhow, I've not felt like eating much really.

Day 3/6 26 dailies 29 weeklies

3pm 2x crumpets-5pp
Flora light-1pp
Apricot jam-1pp

S- 1 lindor-2pp
Grapes
Strawberries
Dried apricots-2pp

8pm pitta-3pp
Chicken-3pp
Low low cheese-2pp
Low fat mayo-1pp

Total-20pp
Weeklies used -0

I may make a hot milk and honey so possibly 2pp Extra but heading to bed shortly.

Atomic I'm quite enjoying pointing again, maybe it's a comfort thing, I'm so used to it that although it drives me mad after a bit, I feel I know where I am with it.

Boot camp in the morning! Can't believe I'm getting up so early when I'm off but with a bit of luck I'll be done by lunchtime so can have a lazy afternoon!

Great day beck

I went back to bed for a while as felt so nauseaus but had quite a productive day overall. Gave the kitchen a good clean and sorted something out with student loans company. I've eaten 12pp so far today leaving my 14 that are going to be spent on roast duck dinner!

Yummy tea beck! Great that u managed boot camp and cleaned ur kitchen! I did 7hr 20m of cleaning today mostly in a kitchen! It was gross!

God I can't imagine cleaning for that long! I detest it!

Here is today's food;

Day 4/6 26 dailies 29 weeklies

B- banana, strawberry and blueberry smoothie made with Greek yogurt and 1tsp honey-3pp

L- roasted veg, pitta, Creme fraiche and spinach-4pp
Plums

S- meringue nests-4pp

T- roast duck-3pp
5x Yorkshire puddings (whoops)-6pp
100g potatoes roasted in fry light-2pp
Gravy-4pp
Steamed veg.
Meringue nest, strawberries and light cream-
2pp

Total- 28pp
Weeklies used-2pp
Weeklies left -27pp
Activity earned- 8ap

Only had a very small amount of duck as there was very little on it and the boy loves meat whilst I'm clearly a fan of Yorkshire puddings! The gravy is high in pp as I make it with meat juices, red wine and red currant jelly.It's lush but I suspect pretty high in pp.

Very yummy day beck! Was gonna say ur gravy was very high! Sounds good tho!

Great few days Becks :) Very impressed with your productivity on your first day of half term yesterday, especially getting up super early for bootcamp. I planned to get to kettlebells at 6:30 this morning and woke up at 5am with my alarm but when I looked out the window and saw thick fog and a thick crust of ice on the car and decided going back to sleep was the better option...

Love the sound of the roast duck yesterday. Its one of my absolute favourites and I can't believe I haven't thought of having it now I don't need to count points! Were they homemade yorkshire puddings? 1pp each sounds really good. I love yorkshire puddings but very rarely make them as OH isn't that fussed with them which never makes sense as he is almost as carb-obsessed as I am with everything else.

And I am very much with you on the cleaning! I don't know how you manage 7 hours Sarah. I feel really hard done by if I do an hour.

Another 7hr 20m today atomic!

I use a ww recipe for the yorkshires but I do use oil so they may be a little more. I love em though!
Simple food eating today due to spending much of the day in town and not having much appetite. Got my eyes retested and ordered new specs, some black framed ones and some very cool red frames. Also spent my mac make up vouchers i got for xmas on lipstick, so a good day!

Day 5/6 26 dailies 27weeklies

B- crumpets-5pp
Almond butter-3pp
2tsp honey-2pp

L- M&S count on us chicken sandwich -7pp

S- grapes

T- 2x crumpet-5pp
Low low cheese-2pp
Caramelised onion chutney-1pp

Total- 25pp

Boot camp again in the morning! WI in the evening- not been for a couple of weeks, so will be interesting to see how their scales compare to my own, gulp!

Back