Pineapple

T- 1 mouthful of steak
Potatoes
Runner beans & sugar snap peas
Onion gravy- 1.5 syns

S- banana
Activia vanilla fat free

Total 11 syns

The sweeties were due to the kids doing Sonera taste testing and me giving rubbish will power!

So I forgot eggs again I'm wondering if any ex slimming worlders can advise me if this is an acceptable green day tomorrow?

B- fruit, Greek yoghurt topped with muesli

L- ryvita with cottage cheese and fruit

T- lentil and tomato linguine (made Wuthering ricotta)

I might have a bit of cooked chicken to make up the other healthy extra? Does that sound about right?

You wouldn't get another healthy extra b as the ryvita and muesli would be them. You would still have 2 healthy extra a to use though as cottage cheese is free so maybe a latte and add cheese to dinner?

Also if you discount the mouthful of steak that day could have been green meaning an extra heb and hea to use! X

Peacock dress sounds fabulous - I love anything peacock coloured. And definitely no problem with looking "too glamourous" for an event. Hope you have fun.

Food continues to look good, and it looks like you are managing to have little treats (like the sweets at school) without losing control of it at the moment which is great. Do you think thats the structure of SW in that pretty much only proper meals are free so you are feeling fuller more of then time or the renewed motivation of a new plan? I have to say your SW diary made me feel a little nostalgic for SW, and it tend spur me on on try SF again properly in order to eat more "proper" foods rather than use points on snacks so much.

Thanks atomic. Yes I am finding sw qkite suits at the moment, the only difficulty I'm having is finding different lunches I can take without using healthy extras. It hast helped that I've had no eggs the last couple of days like. Rectified that now abduction gonna attempt a SW quiche for tomorrow.

Friday was my only time I went bit daft with the ice cream but I have tried to be good since then, the sweets being at school were unfortunate but my own fault and I curbed it a little.

I think I might join my new SW class tomorrow. My course doesn't start til next Thursday but my great aunts funeral is on Thursday and I have to travel to and from York and suspect the last thing I'll want on Thursday evening is to sit in class. Hopefully I've Doberman enough to get an sts despite the early WI- also I can start afresh the week and forget about Friday's blip.

Hope the class goes well tomorrow. Is it a different leader? Did you manage to find one close enough to home to get to easily?

Fingers crossed for a good result at weigh in, have you had any sneaky peaks this week to get an idea how things are going?

Thank you ladies. The new class has 2 buses I can get and is a bit earlier which suits me better.
Sneaky peak shows possible sts or 1/2lb max which will do me. For this week.

Tea tonight was lovely. Deffo recommend it and easy to make.

Good luck for WI! Glad your enjoying SW!!
Do you find it easia to follow??

Great that you can go to class too!! They don't do SW too close by to me either!

I don't know if it's easier but it is definitely helping me to eat healthily. Being limited to 15 syns a day is certainly curbing the temptation to eat badly whilst even in sf I'd be bake to eat something with lots of pp and stick it on weeklies and before I know it I'd have used up my weeklies!

Today's food

Day 5 sw green day

B- grapefruit, raspberries, plum, total 0% muesli (h b)

L- fat free cottage cheese, pineapple, apple ryvita (h b)
Greek mullerlilight- 1/2 syn

S- banana grapes

T- lentil and tomato linguine (h a for ricotta)
Parmesan (h a)
Rocket
Vanilla fat free activia

S- galaxy hot choc -2 syns

Total 2.5 syns

Great low syn day - the combination of a new plan and going to class certainly seems to be working well at keeping you on track! Looks like a change was exactly what you needed to help you focus as really all the food could have been ate on sf too :) x

Thanks Laura. Yeah it's very much like sf but I'm feeling pretty focussed. Sometimes you do just need a change to make your brain shift.
Suddenly just felt LIke crying wwhile making my porridge. I think it's a combination of being in my pill break abduction totm due imminently and my great aunts funeral tomorrow. My mam has told my dad not to come which will make things a lot less awkward but I feel bad for my dad ooh and there come the tears again. Oh dear! Haha! Oh I hope the kids are kind to me today, I remember one day I was over emotional and I sat down and a lad threw a chair at me and I just sobbed! That is Deffo not my usual style!

Aww Becks,sorry to hear you are feeling emotional but it is a sad time for you.I hope the kids are kind to you today and all goes as well as it can do tomorrow.

Thanks daisy, kids were good but I've been quite ratty. Very tired too.
Went to WI but didn't stay as just want to get home tonight. I stayed the same which is ok but it wobbled onto 1/2 lb off a couple of times. Annoying!

Sorry to hear you are feeling a bit emotional. But it sounds totally understandable given the circumstances. Parents being unable to be amicable with each other can be really really hard and when circumstances happen that bring your focus on that it can bring up a whole host of emotions from when they split up too. I have a similar thing with my parents and the thought that my dad wouldn't go/ wouldn't be able to go to my granparents funeral when they die really stings. We as the children (whatever age we are) end up in the middle and feeling strangely responsible for how everyone else is feeling about it. I also totally get having a job that is totally impossible to do when feeling too fragile. Big big hugs.

Good that you made it to your class for weigh in at least, STS given its an early weigh-in is a good result. I am sure it will read as a loss next week, especially as the scales seemed to be making up your mind whether to give you a loss today or not.

Thanks for your replies ladies. I'm too tired to reply in depth abduction about to hit the gay but the support is appreciated and nice that yiure can properly empathise atomic. Night night x

Back