Becktoria's simply filling food diary

Sorry to hear you have a stressful time of it right now Becks! Hope you fit some weekend in & All the best for mon :)

Oh it's so easy to think you'll have a good healthy meal but once the smells hit you, you see other peoples food and look at the menu temptation gets right in the way! Xx

Becktoria79 said:
Oh it's so easy to think you'll have a good healthy meal but once the smells hit you, you see other peoples food and look at the menu temptation gets right in the way! Xx

Or u could b me and stick to the plan but with a green face with envy whilst I stare at everyone elses yummy food, then feel disappointed with what I have! I no what I'd prefer to give in!

People say 'a little bit of something bad won't cause any harm' but I can't stop at 'a little bit'
So I just stay clear as much as I can!

My willpower is pretty good! But once I give in my willpowers out the window!

Is this how you feel?

Good luck for the inspection tomorrow Becktoria. Hope you at least enjoyed any naughties that you got tempted into having yesterday :)

Oh I've eaten lots of naughties! I felt dreadful yesterday, dispirited and anxious, exhausted and had a headache I couldn't shift, I was also depressed about going into work on a Sunday! However, after I'd been to work today felt much more optimistic and everything pretty much sorted. I have however seen the hen night pics on Facebook and feel very jealous that I missed out on that but what can you do? Still very tired and have had a headache but bath-time now and bed. My biggest and bestest indulgence was a huge portion of pistachio ice cream after dinner tonight.
I might go to WI tomorrow night depending on if I get prepared fully for Tuesday in time. If not day 1 starts Tuesday and I will have to be mega strict with myself I have no plans for next weekend at all so it's perfect time to try to undo all the wrongs of the last few days. I'm pretty sure I've gained at least 4lb!

Thanks for the good luck wishes Atomic, much appreciated! Xx

Good luck today beck! I'd say go Wi today, u will no the damage then, then u will no what u loose next wk!

I was gonna go to WI but only got out of work 15mins ago as had so much to sort for tomorrow! Got all positive feedback from the observation but they could still come in tomorrow- hope not! Have not had time to have a proper meal today, I've eaten 5biscuits and a wispa all whilst on the go. Am hoping tomorrow is a little more laid back and can get back on plan again. Absolutely shattered so an early night for me! X

Glad its nearly over now. Pistachio ice cream sounds yum. When I was in London for my birthday one of our meals out ended with be having an ice cream trio of amaretto ice cream, clotted cream caramel fudge ice cream and dark chocolate ice cream. :) I always say I don't have much of a "thing" for ice cream but if you put the right flavour in front of me...

Coincientally any week that I have consumed clotted cream ice cream on I have always lost weight. No idea how that works... But comsumed several portions when in Devon last September and lost 3lb over the week. Maybe its a secret diet food. Maybe I should start a "clotted cream ice cream" diet revolution...

Atomic pink said:
Glad its nearly over now. Pistachio ice cream sounds yum. When I was in London for my birthday one of our meals out ended with be having an ice cream trio of amaretto ice cream, clotted cream caramel fudge ice cream and dark chocolate ice cream. :) I always say I don't have much of a "thing" for ice cream but if you put the right flavour in front of me...

Coincientally any week that I have consumed clotted cream ice cream on I have always lost weight. No idea how that works... But comsumed several portions when in Devon last September and lost 3lb over the week. Maybe its a secret diet food. Maybe I should start a "clotted cream ice cream" diet revolution...

I've always fancied doing the ice cream diet, I love ice cream and I reckon I could eat it for all my meals!

I am beginning to wonder if I like ice cream more than chocolate! Me and my boy are thinking of going to Italy in the summer, home of ice cream! Xx

Becktoria79 said:
I am beginning to wonder if I like ice cream more than chocolate! Me and my boy are thinking of going to Italy in the summer, home of ice cream! Xx

Uuummmm yum! Can I come?

I'll sneak you in the case Sarah! Haha!

Right going to attempt day 1 today. I say attempt because I have a feeling there will be naughties in the staff kitchen again today and I may grab some as I pass- it depends how stressed I feel! However to all intents and purposes I'm on day 1 of an SF day- this is my plan;

Day 1 sf 49weeklies

B- porridge and raspberries and blueberries made with light soya milk

L- chicken and sweet corn salad with ww petit pain

T- chicken, cherry tomato and pea pasta

S- fruit and crumpets with LCexL

The key thing I'm doing differently today is making sure I have breakfast before I go to work. Yesterday I didn't get chance to eat breakfast or my lunch so was just grabbing biscuits. I'm not sure I'm feeling up to getting back onto the exercise yet. I'm absolutely exhausted. We shall see how I feel later though.

Got no social plans at all this week, my diary is blissfully clear so should be a good week to get back on track although my boyf has mentioned celebratory curry on Thursday once all this is over (have Local Authority review in the centre on Thursday!) but we might leave that til pay day as not much in the pot right now!
Ok so I am trying to be good today. I shall pp any misdemeanours! X

Good plan!!!

If you leave meal til payday they it will feel like a real treat after being on plan2 weeks x

Hope you have an inspector free day x

Thanks nomes! Well pay day is only a week away but that would be a week on plan! If I can be an angel this week I might not show a gain on Monday! Fingers crossed I can be good! X

Becktoria79 said:
I'll sneak you in the case Sarah! Haha!

Right going to attempt day 1 today. I say attempt because I have a feeling there will be naughties in the staff kitchen again today and I may grab some as I pass- it depends how stressed I feel! However to all intents and purposes I'm on day 1 of an SF day- this is my plan;

Day 1 sf 49weeklies

B- porridge and raspberries and blueberries made with light soya milk

L- chicken and sweet corn salad with ww petit pain

T- chicken, cherry tomato and pea pasta

S- fruit and crumpets with LCexL

The key thing I'm doing differently today is making sure I have breakfast before I go to work. Yesterday I didn't get chance to eat breakfast or my lunch so was just grabbing biscuits. I'm not sure I'm feeling up to getting back onto the exercise yet. I'm absolutely exhausted. We shall see how I feel later though.

Got no social plans at all this week, my diary is blissfully clear so should be a good week to get back on track although my boyf has mentioned celebratory curry on Thursday once all this is over (have Local Authority review in the centre on Thursday!) but we might leave that til pay day as not much in the pot right now!
Ok so I am trying to be good today. I shall pp any misdemeanours! X

:) I dont think id fit

Not quite sure yet we are gonna have a good look this weekend. Not a good day again today. Been surrounded by food is too hard but on a positive note the school was awarded a Good and it was previously a satisfactory so good news there and lots of positive feedback about our unit so very happy about that!
I am completely wiped out. Finally stopping after being full of adrenaline the last 4-5 days has wiped me out! Could sleep for a month! X

Back