Becky's Diary : This time next year.........................

Halleluyah, body feels better today and didn't ache as much when I exercised.

Food plan today: Day 57 PV
Breakfast:
2oatbran muffins with coffee

Lunch:
2 grilled weightwatchers sausages
scrambled egg
toast spread with extra light laughing cow cheese
Grilled tomatoes
grilled mushrooms

Dinner:
Grilled chicken breast
Side salad
Carrot and swede mash
Mushrooms in tomato sauce
Lemon cheesecake
2 X 100ml glass shiraz rose

image-3470985498.jpg

Fluid intake
1.5l water
2 cups coffee
500ml diet coke

Exercise
Day 4 Level 1 Shred DVD
30mins walk

Last edited:
Hooray! Well done for sticking with it through the aches and pains, becca. You're an inspiration to the rest of us!

Nice work lady! With the booze, remember it's a marathon, not a sprint. You'll be downing that full bottle in no time.

Becky Leicester isn't far, I'd like to make reservations at yours for dinner this evening ;) as last night looked dukan-scrumptious :D

I'll see you at 7:30pm ;) xx

alottolose said:
Becky Leicester isn't far, I'd like to make reservations at yours for dinner this evening ;) as last night looked dukan-scrumptious :D

I'll see you at 7:30pm ;) xx

You are late your dinner is getting cold! Salmon and broccoli quiche!

Since I had a guest for dinner (Alotto), I thought I would get 'proper' pudding today. Had a Millies double chocolate muffin, but she decided not to turn up! I feel let down as I had to eat the whole muffin myself!! In other words or rather one sentence I cheated today!!!:D
Day 5 shred went very well and been shopping again today. I bought myself 2kg dumbells to graduate to Level 2 with.
Also I have not bothered weighing myself this week, I will do my 7days PP first then weigh, do not want to see the damage, unless Pauline objects!!

Food plan today: Day 58 PV
Breakfast:
Ham and cheese omlette
oatbran muffins with coffee

Lunch:
Millies double chocolate muffin (note: this is not allowed on DD!!)

Dinner:
salmon and broccoli quiche
Jelly with vanilla yogurt

Fluid intake
1.5l water
1 cup coffee
500ml diet coke

Exercise
Day 5 Level 1 Shred DVD
5hrs 30mins shopping!!! (told you my friend is shopping mad!)

Hooray! Well done for sticking with it through the aches and pains, becca. You're an inspiration to the rest of us!

Thanks Lady D, I feel better today but I think the aches and pains will return when I progress to Level 2.

Nice work lady! With the booze, remember it's a marathon, not a sprint. You'll be downing that full bottle in no time.

I know J, unfortunately I am rubbish with acohol. Last night I think I got drunk on the 2 glasses and was hungover this morning!!! I also noticed that the glass is 150ml not 100! Gotta update the posts, I do not want to mislead anyone!!;)

Two things:

1. Definitely weigh tomorrow. You will weigh the same anyway and knowledge is power
:D

2. If , and it's a big if (if you have stuck to the 'Wine Plan'! ;)), you have gained or STS, it will be Lotto's fault. Clear, end of ;)

P x :D

Two things:

1. Definitely weigh tomorrow. You will weigh the same anyway and knowledge is power
:D

2. If , and it's a big if (if you have stuck to the 'Wine Plan'! ;)), you have gained or STS, it will be Lotto's fault. Clear, end of ;)

P x :D

Yes boss, as long as its not my fault if I dont lose anything! ;)

alottolose said:
I take no responsibility for the muffin :D xx

Oh dear, this is what I get for hospitality!!

Anyways the damage whoever's responsibility it is, is 2.5lbs. Not happy with myself as now I am wondering if I will be able to shake it off at next weigh in as next week is TOTM. will give it my best shot, hopefully the PP days will balance it out.

Just finished day 6 shred and I am happy to report that I graduated to 2kg weight and I have survived. My shoulders might beg to differ!! At one point I thought they were going to explode!!

Eccab77 said:
Just finished day 6 shred and I am happy to report that I graduated to 2kg weight and I have survived. My shoulders might beg to differ!! At one point I thought they were going to explode!!

Level 3 is the devil!!

It'll be water retention becky, from the muffin and impending doom (sorry totm :)) up your water levels, should sort it out x

Laurab21 said:
Level 3 is the devil!!

Ah well!! Gotta get there sometime! Your body gives the motivation.

alottolose said:
It'll be water retention becky, from the muffin and impending doom (sorry totm :)) up your water levels, should sort it out x

I hope so Alotto, will try to drink more water, I struggle!

The PP days start tomorrow and they shall continue til Thursday. Ready and set to go. After this, I shall change my routine to 4 days PP Mon to Thurs and 3PVs Fri to Sun.

I bought the pancake mix off the Dukan website, hoping for a smoother pancake! :D I have not had one yet and I am confused. Not sure if one pancake equals my daily oatbran allowance. I have looked on the site, read the box a dozen times but i still cant find it!

Food plan today: Day 59 PV
Breakfast:
2 weightwatchers sausages
2 bacon medallions
grilled tomatoes
scrambled eggs
toast

Lunch:
too stuffed as had breakfast late!!

Dinner:
grilled chicken and vegetable kebabs
Roast vegetables
left over carrot and swede mash
blackcurrant mousse

Fluid intake
2l water
2 cup coffee
500ml diet coke

Exercise
Day 6 Level 1 Shred DVD

Somebody give me some motivation quick before I go to get Asda chocolate indulgent cake!! I have just been looking at my weight loss table and realised that in the last month (4 weeks) I have only lost 1/2lb. Is that all?!:(. I am busy chatting to you guys and enjoying myself I have not paid attention to the table, just clocking my weight. Only today I was thinking how much have I lost the past month and guess what a measly 1/2lb.

I lost 1.5 in week 1, stayed same week 2, lost 1.5 week 3 then gained 2.5 this week (ok so I had 3 small glasses of wine!!), this is disheartening:(. Ok it might be because of the exercise I am building muscle, but I want to see the scales move. Shall I lessen my exercise? Going like this, I am going to miss my next target big time, then I will miss all of them. I have just under 3 weeks to lose 16.5lbs. How is that achievable??:cry:

I shall carry on for the sake of my body but I so want to eat toast with loads of butter and then chocolate cake!!!

Eccab77 said:
Somebody give me some motivation quick before I go to get Asda chocolate indulgent cake!! I have just been looking at my weight loss table and realised that in the last month (4 weeks) I have only lost 1/2lb. Is that all?!:(. I am busy chatting to you guys and enjoying myself I have not paid attention to the table, just clocking my weight. Only today I was thinking how much have I lost the past month and guess what a measly 1/2lb.

I lost 1.5 in week 1, stayed same week 2, lost 1.5 week 3 then gained 2.5 this week (ok so I had 3 small glasses of wine!!), this is disheartening:(. Ok it might be because of the exercise I am building muscle, but I want to see the scales move. Shall I lessen my exercise? Going like this, I am going to miss my next target big time, then I will miss all of them. I have just under 3 weeks to lose 16.5lbs. How is that achievable??:cry:

I shall carry on for the sake of my body but I so want to eat toast with loads of butter and then chocolate cake!!!

This may not help BUT last night I sat and had a good moan to my OH about my body etc and that I was tempted to go by wine and chocolate and do you know what he said???
" babe it starts with wine and choclate and before you know if I'll be giving you bed baths and you'll need a chair lift!!!"
Lol def helped me with the wanted binge!
Chin up your still doing so well!!! Xx

Back