Becky's Diary : This time next year.........................

Eccab77 said:
I am in training all day today and people are munching away biscuits and sweets and all I have is a bottle of water and my coffee mug! I am on lunch now and have disappeared to my office to eat my Dukan ham sandwiches. They are lovely, I put garlic in my bread. I am trying not to think about the chips I left behind!!

Chips, shmips, better skinny hips! :D

P xxx

Today did not feel like a diet day at all. I had lovely food all round
Food plan for today- Day 14 PV
Breakfast:
oatbran porridge made with milk then added splenda and a tbsp of extra light philly (creamy and yummy!)
coffee

Lunch:
Ham, cottage cheese and salad (leaves gerkins, beetroot, peppers and grated carrots)
Muller light fat free coconut yogurt with a hint of vanilla (yummy!)

Dinner:
Brocoli and salmon quiche (highlight of the day, made this up and I loved it)
Ham, salad and cottage cheese
Dukan jelly sweets - 10 of them!

Dukan foods 010.jpg

Fluid intake
1.5l water
3 cups coffee

Exercise
45 minutes walk (up from 30!)

Last edited:
Hi hun,

Just wondered what the recipe for your Scotch Eggs was?

Thanking you in advance xx

Trini, soft boiled eggs. Mixed turkey mince with spices, anything I could pick from the shelf. Flattened, wrapped eggs, roll in Oatbran then bake in oven at 180 until browned. x

They were really nice, they make a change from chicken and cottage cheese!

I don't mind the cottage cheese but, to be honest, never been a huge fan of chicken breast (unless smothered in a nice korma sauce :eek:)

As it's not quite payday the chicken breasts may have to come out of the freezer unfortunately.

I do love cottage cheese it was my saviour on PP days but on attack I think I had chicken most of the times. I dont mind it as I buy from the butchers, with bone and skin on. I cook with skin on, then take it off after cooking, i find the breast is moist then.

Food plan for today- Day 15 PP
Breakfast:
oatbran cookies
coffee

Lunch:
Ham, chicken breast, crab sticks
Muller light fat free coconut yogurt with a hint of vanilla

Dinner:
Roasted chicken breast
Cottage cheese
Jelly sweets
Dukan foods 005.jpg

Fluid intake
1.5l water
3 cups coffee

Exercise
60 minutes walk

Last edited:
Trini, soft boiled eggs. Mixed turkey mince with spices, anything I could pick from the shelf. Flattened, wrapped eggs, roll in Oatbran then bake in oven at 180 until browned. x

Thank you dearie xx

I actually bought some turkey mince 2 days ago.

Will have to take it out the freezer tonight x

i bought mango and apple fat free yogurt big tub, whisked in a wholetub of quark, put into 6 little pots and froze them. I take one out about an hour before dinner and boy does it taste and look like ice-cream! ;)
That sounds delicious! i've been looking for dukan-friendly ice-cream or frozen yoghurt and didn't think about making it myself. thanks for the tip :)

Crossing my fingers, weigh in tomorrow. It will be after 6 days but I wanted to change my weigh in day so I weigh before the 2 PV days. Petrified!!! what if I dont lose anything? This thought has been on my mind all day and took my appetite away! I however am looking forward to veg for the next 2 days.

Food plan for today- Day 16 PP
Breakfast:
oatbran cookies
coffee

Lunch:
Mini salmon and ham quiches and cottage cheese
2 crab sticks
lemon and lime jogurt (lovely!)

Dukan foods 011.jpg

Dinner:
Beef steak strips
chocolate cake with vanilla icing (yep I made a dukan one!)

Fluid intake
1.5l water
3 cups coffee

Exercise
None

Last edited:
good luck with weigh in. and don't panic even if the scale doesn't move. you'll see the difference soon.

2lbs off this week. Happy, happy 5lbs to my first stone and I still have 19days to hit it on target.

Food plan for today- Day 17 PV
Breakfast:
coffee
(too busy was in meetings all morning til 1pm!!)

Lunch:
tuna nicoise salad (less olives and potatoes)
apple and mango frozen yogurt

Dinner:
beef stroganoff
roasted vegetables
Jogurt
Dukan foods 013.jpg

Fluid intake
1l water
4 cups coffee
500ml diet coke

Exercise
30 mins walk

Last edited:
well done eccab! and not even a full week's weigh in!

Becky, every time I see your diary heading it reminds me of that classic line in Only Fools and Horses - "This time next year, Rodney, we'll be millionaires!" :D

Eek, I'm showing my age .... ;)

P x

Thanks Ladies. @ Pauline thats where I took it from lol. You can finish mine 'this time next year P we will be skinny!!!' ;)Love the sitcom, I have the whole boxed series and I watch them over and over again.

Back