Becky's Diary : This time next year.........................

That's a serious cook in there, Ranger! The bread looks great as do the lemon and lime mousse pots. I need to figure out how to get photos on here so you can all have a laugh at my creations. Nowhere near as professional as yours!

Keep it up, hope you have a fabulous week.

Jx

Thanks B, good advice. I made the mistake of cooking lots of pv dishes at first, and it's a pain when you can't have them the next day. Last night I made burgers with cabbage on the side, and today I can have them for lunch! I do have to start doing bigger batches, though, but I have a tiny freezer and it's already stuffed with dukan food!

Today I really enjoyed my food. As I only have 1 PV day in the week, its a real treat. I had a 3 course lunch on a tray at work!

Food plan for today- Day 27 PV

Breakfast:
Vanilla yogurt
coffee

Lunch:

tomato and basil soup
Ham, cheese and tomato sandwiches
lemon and lime mousse

Dukan foods 025.jpg

Dinner:
chicken and prawn curry
Roasted butternut squash

Fluid intake
1l water
500 ml diet coke
3 cups coffee

Exercise
20mins toning exercises.

What a feast! Looks delicious.

How much bran are you using for the bread? It's amazing that you can get 4 slices out of your allowance! Please share :)

Your lunch on a tray is so cute!!

Well I use the one that not completely Dukan. I find this is more bready and filling! My firend has lost about 4stone in about 6months and thats the bread she always used.
I use 8tbsp of oatbran, 8tbsp of wheatbran and 4tbsp of wheatgerm, which fills my big silicon loaf tin. I divide the loaf into 4 and get 4 fat slices!
I have seen the recipe on the recipe section somewhere.

Food plan for today- Day 28 PP

Breakfast:
scrambled egg and smoked salmon on toast
coffee

Lunch:
chicken prawn curry
Dukan bread
jelly

Dinner:
Roast chicken breast
cottage cheese
vanilla yogurt

Fluid intake
1.5l water
3 cups coffee

Exercise
30mins fat burning exercises.

ah, i thought it might be the wheatbran. haven't tried that, but it seems to have been added to the 'allowed' list so i'm sure the bread is legal :)

Food plan for today- Day 29 PP

Breakfast:
chocolate milkshake

Lunch:
chicken sandwiches
coconut and vanilla yogurt

Dinner:
chicken and prawn curry
Jelly layered with coconut yogurt (yum!)

Fluid intake
1.5l water
3 cups coffee
375ml diet coke

Exercise
45mins walk.

Woop woop 2lbs off this week :woohoo:. Exactly 1 month and 12lbs off, 2lbs left to reach my 1st stone. This weekend is my first test as I am visiting my cousins. I have done PP today so I can be PV both Saturday and Sunday whilst away.

Food plan for today- Day 30 PP

Breakfast:
toast with scrambled egg and smoked salmon

Lunch:
Ham sandwiches
blackcurrant mousse

Dinner:
turkey koftas
cottage cheese
coconut and vanilla yogurt

Fluid intake
1.5l water
3 cups coffee

Exercise
20mins toning exercises.

Congratulations! Great news!! You must be chuffed to bits. Am also dead impressed with your forward planning for the weekend. Good luck with it, you'll do grand!

Jx

PS Tell me more about this coconut and vanilla yoghurt and the blackcurrant mousse - they sound right up my street!

Thanks Joodle.
Blackcurrant mousse : 1 satchet sugarfree blackcurrant jelly granules dissolved in 300ml boiling water, let cool then add 450ml vanilla yogurt. Put in individual containers and put in fridge to set. Thake out about an hour before you eat so it softens a bit. If I take mine to work, I dont put it into the fridge.

I buy the mullerlight fat free greekstyle coconut with a hint of vanilla yogurt. This is also lovely whisked with quark and frozen ( my best fake ice cream so far!).

I also made blackcurrant jelly and once set layered it with the coconut yogurt, it was yummy!

You can tell I love my pudding as well!!!!!

xx

So I went onto utube to look for the extreme home workouts! Why? I thought if I do them combined with Dukan, I will hit gold! :D So I checked out turbofire, fatblast furnace, beachbody power 90, P90X and insanity. Allow me to laugh at this point! hehehehehe I thought that was sheer madness no way I will be able to do that, if i buy the dvd it will rot on the shelf, I will stick with slow but sure Rosemary Conley!! You should have seen my face watching the videos, I have a locked jaw!!!

TOTM next week and I am struggling! Swollen ankles and tummy nigglings already! And appetite, I am rummaging the house, dukan friendly food though! I have eaten a few yogurts, jelly and now onto the jelly sweets. I hate TOTM!!!!!:mad:

Oh Becky of the fabulous desserts! That mousse sounds amazing. I am going to try it this weekend.

Well done on the 2lbs and good luck with weekend away. With 2 days pv you should be fine.

So I went onto utube to look for the extreme home workouts! Why? I thought if I do them combined with Dukan, I will hit gold! :D So I checked out turbofire, fatblast furnace, beachbody power 90, P90X and insanity. Allow me to laugh at this point! hehehehehe I thought that was sheer madness no way I will be able to do that, if i buy the dvd it will rot on the shelf, I will stick with slow but sure Rosemary Conley!! You should have seen my face watching the videos, I have a locked jaw!!!

Search for Tiffany Rothe on YouTube...very effective workouts ;)

At the price you have to pay for those workouts Is ridiculous! Search for bodyrock.tv as well they do really fast really effective workouts

Rebecca, just been looking your photos - i'm holding on tight to that hand of yours!

Wheres halfway between Brighton and Leicester - i need to come get some food parcels :D

x

Mmmmm, yum to the recipes. I have a bit of a problem with the muller lights as they've got gelatine in and I don't eat meat but I've got some vegetarian equivalent for setting things though so I might try and see what I can come up with. Found a tiny bottle of raspberry flavouring in a shop today (man, I've started looking in really weird places for Dukan friendly ingredients...) so will have an experiment with that.

Hang in there with TOTM. It will pass and you'll have a pleasing loss once the retained weight has gone.

Jx

Hi :wavey:you are doing so well, resist the totm cravings! an then watch those fab losses come in!

Mmmmm, yum to the recipes. I have a bit of a problem with the muller lights as they've got gelatine in and I don't eat meat but I've got some vegetarian equivalent for setting things though so I might try and see what I can come up with.

Amazing... how long have I been reading your posts and menus to only realise now you don't eat meat! :ashamed0005:

Back