Becky's Diary : This time next year.........................

Caro, I knew you never listen to a word I say.

:D

Amazing... how long have I been reading your posts and menus to only realise now you don't eat meat! :ashamed0005:

You crack me up lol!

I realised when Joodle kept mentioning the veggie sausages etc.

Oh and Joodle, I forgot to say, the Quorn Pepperoni was quite nice. Had it in an omelette with Quorn bacon and herbs...yum!

I am sooooo treating myself to quorn pepperami next pay day! Funny thing to fancy as I don't think I've ever had the real meat version - been veggie since before you were born Trinimaria! (Hark at me sounding like such an old timer!)

Anyway, really came here to see how you're getting on Becky. What news? Jx

Hello, hello, hello! Sorry for being away for so long being quite busy at work.
The weekend away was a sucess, i stuck to plan bar a 100ml glass of red wine. I also had the stews that had some oil in them but overally I think I did well. I even managed to do a 45min walk on Saturday and an hour walk on Sunday.

Here are the meal plans:

Day 31 PV

Breakfast:
chocolate milkshake

Lunch:

smoked salmon, scrambled eggs, toast,grilled tomatoes and bacon medallions

Dinner:
chicken stew
shredded cabbage and carrots
steamed courgette

Fluid intake
1.l water
3 cups coffee
750ml diet coke

Exercise
45 mins walk

Day 32 PV
Breakfast:
toast, scrambled eggs, grilled tomatoes, bacon medallions

Lunch:

2 slices toast with cheese
cocnut yogurt
blackcurrant jelly

Dinner:
Beef stew
cauliflower rice
steamed carrots
blackcurrant mousse

Fluid intake
1.5l water
2 cups coffee
600ml diet coke

Exercise
60 mins walk

Food plans for this week:

Monday Day 33 PP
Breakfast:
chocolate milkshake

Lunch:

Ham sandwiches
lemon and lime jelly

Dinner:
turkey koftas
chicken breast strips
cottage cheese
blackcurrant mousse

Fluid intake
1.l water
3 cups coffee

Exercise
45 mins DVD

Tuesday Day 34 PV

Breakfast:
chocolate milkshake

Lunch:
butternut squash and red pepper soup (lovely yum, yum)
toast
coconut yogurt

Dinner:
Aubergine and beef lasagne
blackcurrant mousse

Fluid intake
1.5l water
3 cups coffee

Exercise
45mins walk
Wednesday Day 35 PP
Breakfast:
chocolate milkshake

Lunch:
mackerel sandwiches (ever heard of them?! well I made them!)
muller light fat free yogurt (they are awful, wont be buying them again!!)

Dinner:
Fishcakes (will try again, all I tasted was parsley! had to eat as I used cod loin which was expensive!!)
blackcurrant mousse

Fluid intake
1.5l water
3 cups coffee

Exercise
45 mins DVD

Thursday Day 36 PP

Breakfast:
Toast and coffee

Lunch:
toast
left over vile fishcakes!
Muller fat free strawberry yogurt

Dinner:
barbequed chicken thighs
toast and cheese

Fluid intake
1.5l water
3 cups coffee

Exercise
None today

Mackerel sandwiches - BURPILICIOUS!! Ha, bet you felt like you were eating them again and again and again and again. ;)

P x

Well done for sticking to it while you were away Becky, I'm still nervous about that! Jx

:party0049:1.5lbs off Yeay considering its TOTM and I had a weekend away. A bit disappointed because I missed target of my stone by 1/2 a lb.

Today's food plan: Day 37 PV
Breakfast:
2 boiled eggs

Lunch:
buternut squash and red pepper soup
cottage pie
coconut frozen yogurt

Dinner:
aubergine and beef lasagne (this is a real treat!)
toast and cheese
mullerlight raspberry and cranberry yogurt
Dukan foods 029.jpg

Fluid intake
1.5l water
3 cups coffee

Exercise
30 mins walk

Last edited:
Well done on the weight loss and you have been away !!! I hope I can come back from my hols with a loss.

Hey stig, love the name!
If I was going on hols, I would enjoy it and not think about the diet. I would be a bit careful though like I would not order lasagne if there was another choice but I certainly wouldn't order salad either! Guess you know what I mean, middle does it, not a feast and not famished!! If you enjoy your holiday (which you should) you will not get a loss, you can just limit the damage. Dont carry your scales either, you just spoil it for yourself!
Good luck and enjoy your hols.

I just looked at my ticker and thought oh my, who is going to lose those 57lbs for me!:cry:

Weekly shop done, Dukan Ranger off to cook. Bake loaf of bread, do chicken curry, chilli con carne, shepherd's pie, butternut and red pepper soup, jelly, jelly sweets and baked chocolate cheesecake. After that Ranger ready! I am off work next week and intend to work super hard, gotta lose those 2lbs to move to the 14s!
Have a good weekend everyone.
x

Do you take orders? Food sounds fab! Well done on the loss too, next time you'll get that pesky half...and them some! Jx

I do take orders and I deliver to London! What can I get you today maam!

I'll have the butternut squash soup, coconut frozen yoghurt (how the heck are you making that, coconut is my favourite...) and a bottle of Dukan red please. Don't forget your brolly, it's still chucking it down. Now chop chop.

;)

Suppose there's no chance of a shanghai delivery...what a shame! Lying in bed reading your menus and I'm getting hungry again!

I did make your lime/lemon mousse yesterday and it is DELISH!!

@ Caro, no chance you are too far. I shall think of you though when I enjoy my meals.

@ Joodle, behave if you want food, no rushing the cook and there is no such thing as Dukan red unless you can stand a bottle of water with a beetroot at the bottom!! I could put some splenda!!!

I made the baked cheesecakes today and made them as i would my lovely baked amaretto cheesecake (how I miss it!). Switched the oven off before they were fully baked, let them cool completely in the oven, now they are in the fridge to set overnight. I had to peel the skin off them though didnt like the look of that! Will let you know. I had two after dinner, they were ok but I think they might taste better tomorrow.

Ok I have decided I want to do turbofire! Don't laugh. I am not ready I know but I will start preparing myself so from this week in addition to the DVD I will do an hour walk plus 10mins butt / abs workout from u tube. This will be hard but I so want to lose this weight and tone up, I have to push myself. I bought Jillian Michael's shred 30 for just over £6 on ebay and will start that on the 1st of August. From September to Decemb er I will do turbofire. Hehhehehehe wait and see me ripped!!

Food plan for today: Day 38 PV

Breakfast:
Porridge

Lunch:
brocoli and smoked salmon quiche
muller raspberry and cranberry fat free yogurt

Dinner:
chilli con carne
parsnip and carrot wedges
mini chocolate cheesecakes

Fluid intake
1.5l water
3 cups coffee

Exercise
45 mins Rosemary Conley DVD
10 mins u-tube butt exercises

Last edited:
Ok ms becca fitness freak, I just had to google turbofire and I am well impressed. Looks like a great routine for getting toned up and losing fat.

I am pretty faithful to my body pump as weight training always gives me the best results, but I think that would be hard to do at home unless you go out and buy lots of equipment. But yoga is a good alternative.

I can't wait to hear how this goes, so keep us posted!

Back