Becky's Diary : This time next year.........................

Hi Becky, wow your losses and willpower are brilliant well done very inspiring :D your menu's are amazing i am very tempted I might have to try a few things out and well done on the shred I know how hard it is i did up to day 5 level 2 without stopping then got ill and took like a week off :( so have to restart with a few extra days good luck for friday's mini goal x

well done on the shred I know how hard it is i did up to day 5 level 2 without stopping then got ill and took like a week off :( so have to restart with a few extra days good luck for friday's mini goal x

I really enjoyed Shred and I think its really worked for me, my last day is tomorrow and I have managed to do it non-stop! :). I took before photos so I will take some more after and see if there is any significant change to warrant posting them!

Really need luck for Friday, I am trying to push for the impossible really but hey I am crossing everything, I have lost 5.5lbs before! I have upped exercise and water in the hope, so far so good, will see by Friday!

Another 0.8lbs off this morning making it 2.4, another 3.1 to go! :D I have upped exercise: I did my Shred, then went for an hour and half walk. I needed splenda so I decided instead of driving to Asda and wasting petrol for a carton of splenda, why not waste fuel that really needs wasting (my fat! :D), so I walked 45mins to and 45mins from Asda! I also went to town and spent just over 2hrs following Cornilius who was shopping for a suit! :) I have also forced myself to drink 2l of squash along with 3 cups of coffee and will have 1/2 a pint of diet coke with dinner. Here's hoping for some loss in the morning!

Food plan today: Day 83 PP
Breakfast:
2 scrambled eggs
2 homemade sage and mustard sausages
1 lemon oatbran muffin with custard

Lunch:
3 homemade sage and mustard sausages
2 lemon oatbran muffins with lemon curd

Dinner:
chicken curry
blackcurrant mousse

Fluid intake
2l sugarfree orange squash
3 cups coffee
250ml diet coke

Exercise
Day 9 Level 3 Shred DVD
1hr 30mins walk
2hrs+ shopping!

Becky your so motivated, hope them scales say what you want on friday xxx

Becky your so motivated, hope them scales say what you want on friday xxx

They better do, if they don't I shall make a trip to the tip, and I am sure its not me that will be left behind! (at the tip!) :D

you'll be swimming to the tip with that much fluid LOL. you go girl.

So the scales only moved by 0.1 today which means its not gonna happen! :( so desperate measures to push it as much as I can: black coffees and herbal teas, no milk, cut dairy to 1 portion a day, no tolerates and lets change that squash to plain water (will just close my eyes and down it!) :) Roll on Friday and lets see!

Some forward thinking needed as I have a few things coming up in the next 2 weeks. First, I have been told we are out to Nandos on Friday, then on the 8th I am taking the girls at work out for a spa day likely at whittlebury Hall, then my cousins from Stoke (there is someone who might want to join them! :D) are visiting for the weekend 14-16th.
So here's the plan: Friday is not a problem as I am on a PV day, livers, chicken and side salad, no pudding. Driving so no alcohol.
So that I wont be on PPs when my cousins visit I will do 1/1 on the 6th-8th then back onto my 5/5. All sorted!

Thinking aloud really! :D

Ok then P, I will keep the faith! :)

Just drank my first cup of black coffee, it's vile and i dint like it, but gotta drink it if that brings me results!

keep drinking it...i was like that at first but now if someone forgets i no longer take milk and gives me a milky coffee i almost boulk lol

Becky you are amazing, your willpower is keeping me going. I am going to invest in shred on payday and see if I can keep it up as you have.

Back