Becky's Diary : This time next year.........................

keep drinking it...i was like that at first but now if someone forgets i no longer take milk and gives me a milky coffee i almost boulk lol

Ellie, the question is will it make a difference?! Dont want to persevere for no reason! :(

Becky you are amazing, your willpower is keeping me going. I am going to invest in shred on payday and see if I can keep it up as you have.

You are doing very well Debs, look at those loses! Shred will definitely jazz things up on the toning front! :)

Just saw an advert on the top of the page 'want to know how you would look fat?, click here'! Ehhhhhhh no thanks, I AM already fat, I know how I look! :rolleyes:

Today has been very good foodwise, did my best. Managed to stomach 2 black coffees and a litre of water so far. This is torture!!! And how many portions of jelly are we supposed to have a day, all I know is 4 portions from 1 satchet?

Food plan today: Day 84 PP
Breakfast:
vanilla galette with custard

Lunch:
chicken carbonara
orange jelly

Dinner:
pan fried chicken breast strips
lemon and lime jelly

Fluid intake
1.5l water :eek:
2 cups coffee :eek:
1 peppermint tea

Exercise
Day 10 Level 3 Shred DVD (Yipeee!!!!!!)
20 mins walk

I did put sweetener despite that i usually dont have any in my coffee, I still don't like it! :(

I did put sweetener despite that i usually dont have any in my coffee, I still don't like it! :(

I was reading an interesting blog today where a woman tentatively tried out Dukan and had an amazing success (of course) She thinks she had a good find. Asparagas?? makes you wee lots. When she first started attack and then went onto cruise - she lost 13 pounds in 13 days. Lucky mare.

Would try the asparagas myself but a) not on cruise yet and b) how do u cook it?

maybe worth a try??

x

Ahhh yes asparagus, on my shopping list for Thursday. Steam it for about 3 mins or stirfry. Need to leave it with a bite! Haha I am going to have it for brekki, lunch and dinner on Thursday. Gotta lose the 3lbs! :) Beth you are a genius! :)

Becky,SF jelly your allowed a third of a packet., and don't worry you'll do it and I eat loads of asparagus, pee stinks but massive wees through the night

Thanks Sid, I am sure sometimes I eat more than that! :)

Ok the scales have not budged again today so very soon I will be on my way to asda to buy asparagus! :)

The results of Shred are however in as finished yesterday. Ok, Ready!
So 30 days done, coupled with the diet and a few walks here and there and the stats are
Weight loss 12.5lbs
Inch loss 13.3: waist 3.2
bust 6.5
hips 1.6
thigh 1
arm 1

And to the photos:
Before:

image-2775905625.jpg

image-1763703964.jpg

After:

image-1004285461.jpg

image-3867280117.jpg

Thanks Tamar. Just uploaded the photos, I am still not convinced there is much change but then it was only 30 days! My bust measurement has moved loads because my back has toned more, the balloons are still big! (not complaining! :D)

Just looked at them wow well done you can definitely see you've lost weight and toned up your arms stomach and legs look really noticable that youve lost weight well done your waist looks smaller aswell but it's like I said yesterday to you i think you've got exactly the same style figure as me tiny waist pear shape, except i have no boobs and i've lost what little i did have on here haha! so you're lucky on that front haha well done again very inspirational :)

I am taking a break from exercise for the next 5 days, an active break so will just do the prescribed 30mins walk then start on Turbofire on Monday. I am going to do the prep schedule first which runs for 8 weeks then the 9th week is a recovery week consisting mainly of stretch classes. After that I will move to the proper schedule which takes 20 weeks! :D This will take me to goal.

The next treat for myself is Les Mills body pump!

Can anyone tell me whats wrong with my signature. Everytime I go to edit it I get the message I cant exceed 2500 characters! I know we need to have a certain number of posts before we can get a certain amount of signature space, but I have seen some people with far less posts than me and they have more colourful signatures than me. I want to add my weekly losses along with my inches. Does anyone know where I can find out how many posts I need to get past the 2500 limit? Also do we get an unlimited space after a while?

Morning love.

The photos are amazing. Shows what dedication and hard work can achieve. Inspirational honey.

Enjoy the asparagus;-). X

Can anyone tell me whats wrong with my signature. Everytime I go to edit it I get the message I cant exceed 2500 characters! I know we need to have a certain number of posts before we can get a certain amount of signature space, but I have seen some people with far less posts than me and they have more colourful signatures than me. I want to add my weekly losses along with my inches. Does anyone know where I can find out how many posts I need to get past the 2500 limit? Also do we get an unlimited space after a while?

Hi Becky

Try emailing Pierce, the moderator - see here:

http://www.minimins.com/forum-technical-support/12-how-ask-help.html

P x

Morning love.

The photos are amazing. Shows what dedication and hard work can achieve. Inspirational honey.

Enjoy the asparagus;-). X

Morning Beth and thanks. Taking it easy for the next few day, recovery I am calling it. I am on my last PP day today and I am tempted to eat the asparagus tonight, not because I want veg but hoping it will move things tomorrow. :D

you've definitely lost some tum. well done becky!
I think you may be addicited to exercise though, something which I don't think will ever happen to me :)

Back