Becky's Diary : This time next year.........................

:stickdance:and into the 100s! 3lbs off this week. The scales didn't budge (I tried weighing in different parts of the house and went for a wee! :D) but then TOM is back next week so maybe water retention because after the asparagus I only woke up once in the night which is a usual anyway. I have missed my mini goal but I really am pleased with my monthly loss of 13lbs! :) So I am going to start working hard for the next mini goal, need to lose 16.5lbs by 19 October! (7weeks). I am NOT doing it by drinking black coffee though! I shall try turbofire. :)

well done Becky!

I've got 5 weeks to lost 12 pounds, we can do this together!!

well done Becky!

I've got 5 weeks to lost 12 pounds, we can do this together!!

thanks Debs, lets do our best, I am not holding my breath for next weigh in as its TOTM! I will do my best, no cheats and plenty of water!

3lb what a loss Becky xxx

Nearly a stone in a month Becky!! :) Excellent progress - TOTM is a PITA, I think it adds on 1 week of extra weightloss effort each month to the duration of us being on the diet... if that makes sense :) - ie. if we were blokes we'd get there a week earlier for each month we're on it :( doh!

3lb is a great weekly loss :) keep up the good work - it's definitely paying off!! xxx

alottolose said:
Nearly a stone in a month Becky!! :) Excellent progress - TOTM is a PITA, I think it adds on 1 week of extra weightloss effort each month to the duration of us being on the diet... if that makes sense :) - ie. if we were blokes we'd get there a week earlier for each month we're on it :( doh!

3lb is a great weekly loss :) keep up the good work - it's definitely paying off!! xxx

Yes 13lbs Sarah, well pleased.
I know, men gets everything easy and they think it's vice versa!

Food plan today: Day 87 PV
Breakfast:
4 toffee muffins

Lunch:
smoked salmon and asparagus stir fry

Dinner:
Nandos:
1/4 chicken
salad leaves with chicken (seriously!!! there was like a 1/4 of a breast in there! not happy, should have gone with 1/2 chicken on the side!)
2 toffee muffins (taking me over my oatbran allowance, they ARE addictive!)

Fluid intake
1l water
2 cups coffee
500ml diet coke

Exercise
Recovery week
30 mins walk

I get the whole chicken in nandos!

I hate TOTM, 3 days earlier and its already announcing its arrival! :( The only good thing this time is for some reasons I am not feeling hungry all the time and I have no cravings! The tummy cramps and the tiredness is enough to do my head in though!

I had an offer from my darling dearest today, 'i got a bit extra this month, do you want a treadmill?' :) Yes please, with the weather heading towards winter, yes I can do with one for my walks! So that it gets utilised, I intend to find a place for it in the lounge!!

Food plan today: Day 88 PV
Breakfast:
2 grilled weightwatchers sausages
grilled tomato
poached egg
2 toffee muffins

Lunch:
chicken and prawn stirfry
2 tbsp goji berries
strawberry mousse

Dinner:
Pan fried salmon fillet
roast butternut squash wedges
steamed asparagus
chocolate muffin with custard

Fluid intake
2l water :)
3 cups coffee

Exercise
Recovery week
None - lazy!!

In front of the TV Becky? My bike is positioned right in front of the TV in the bedroom, I get on and pedal during programmes i want to watch!

My thoughts exactly! It will be easier to fit in walks even after work as I sit watching spongebob square pants! :D (well what am I to do the TV remote belongs to Bradley!)

Poor u, couldnt think of anything worse than sponge bob! Every time I turn the TV on Friends is on.. Yaaaay!

Ahh lucky you, my list in addition to spongebob is Samurai Power rangers, Tom and Jerry, Peppa pig, Max and Ruby, Batman, scooby Doo and Mr bean, the cartoon! I do have a selection, cant complain really! :D

Becky have u got a cheese cake recipe? Im sure Ive seen a pic of it... Or maybe it wasnt u lol

Baked amaretto cheesecake. I used 200g extra light philly, 4tbsp 0% total (next time I will probably add some skimmed milk to get the consistency of cream, I think it will make it even more moist and bigger!), 4tbsp splenda (like it sweet), 1 egg, 2tbsp amaretto liquor ( I know but I baked it so alcohol evaporates and I cut into 6 portions!). Blend with electric beater until smooth. I put mine into a small springform round baking tin (the one with the clip at the side). Baked in oven at 190C for 5 mins then reduce to 110C for a further 45mins. Leave to cool in oven for an hour then refridgerate overnight.
6 portions, remember there is philly which is tolerated 1 portion has 33.3g of philly. You will enjoy it! :)

x

There you go Zoe, I suppose you can flavour it however you like! :)

I was thinking of making a chilled one rather than a baked one, do u think I could elliminate the egg? I was thinking of flavouring with SF jelly crystals!

Back