Becky's Diary : This time next year.........................

Oh Becky you are so lucky with corni (I'm sure you know already :)) - how wonderful that he's being so supportive of you :) so lovely to read xxx

I was thinking of making a chilled one rather than a baked one, do u think I could elliminate the egg? I was thinking of flavouring with SF jelly crystals!

ok then. 1/3pkt jelly (I used the lemon and lime one), dissolved in 1/4cup boiling water. Add 2tbsp lemon/lime juice. leave to cool.
mix 1/3 of 200g tub extra light philly with 1/3 tub of quark, tbsp of splenda and 1/2tsp vanilla essence. blend in the jelly mixture.
leave to set in the fridge.

Lucywa said:
can't wait to see it

The fridge set one

image-621642093.jpg

The baked one

image-1306079562.jpg

Oooo thank u so much!

I was naughty and made a non dukan friendly Key Lime Pie today so thought next time best make it a friendly one!!

And I am going with the baked one anytime, actually might do one tomorrow!! :D

Hello lady! I've not read all the way back but just got drawn in by your....ooooh....so super hot new avatar pic! Wowzers! Looking great, you must be doing well...looking at your stats I see you're nearly at the 2 stone down mark. Amazing. Will catch up properly soon but just wanted to say hi and wow.

Hi and wow!

Jx

Hi and double wow, becks!!

So lovely to catch up with your diary and see the fantastic results. You deserve those size 12s! And your hubby is amazing and so nice that he supports you in your goals. I was on holiday without mine - just me and me mum - and he texted me the day before i came back to say he would get me plain yoghurt and skim milk so I didn't have to shop before breakfast.

Keep up the great work, b, and let me know if you try the body pump!

Cx

Oooo thank u so much!

I was naughty and made a non dukan friendly Key Lime Pie today so thought next time best make it a friendly one!!

Me and Tamar might be lazy, but you are one supernaughty..............:D

Hello lady! I've not read all the way back but just got drawn in by your....ooooh....so super hot new avatar pic! Wowzers! Looking great, you must be doing well...looking at your stats I see you're nearly at the 2 stone down mark. Amazing. Will catch up properly soon but just wanted to say hi and wow.

Hi and wow!

Jx

You should have heard my awwww she is back! It was full of love with a tinge of I had missed you! :) Welcome back Joodle.
I have worked hard the last month and was rewarded by a 13lb loss! :)

Hi and double wow, becks!!

Thanks mi lady! :)

So lovely to catch up with your diary and see the fantastic results. You deserve those size 12s!

So pleased I can even think of size 12s, it would have been impossible a few months ago. Still a lot of work required to fit into those, perhaps 2st more before I can just squeeze into them!

And your hubby is amazing and so nice that he supports you in your goals. I was on holiday without mine - just me and me mum - and he texted me the day before i came back to say he would get me plain yoghurt and skim milk so I didn't have to shop before breakfast.

See some of the men are supportive, look at your hubby going shopping for you! Cornie said the treadmill will save you going out in bad weather in the winter. I am thinking more like this will speed up my weight loss! :)

Keep up the great work, b, and let me know if you try the body pump!

Will definitely buy body pump. I used to love it and do 3 classes a week but then the gym closed! The only problem is the states do not post weights out and the pack comes with its own bar and weights. I looked at the UK beachbody website and they havent got bodypump. I emailed them and it looks like they can order it in for me. Will let you know!

4 times I had to go to the loo in the night, maybe the asparagus is finally doing its trick! Not exciting waking up but this might help weight loss with TOTM pending! I didnt jump on the scales though for fear of the unknown! :D I will wait til Friday for my official weigh in, I don't want to be disappointed all week if there is a gain!

Eccab77 said:
Ahh lucky you, my list in addition to spongebob is Samurai Power rangers, Tom and Jerry, Peppa pig, Max and Ruby, Batman, scooby Doo and Mr bean, the cartoon! I do have a selection, cant complain really! :D

I'm feeling your pain, Becky! William loves 'Mr Beaner' ;)

P x

30 minute shred, just need to wait for delivery now, will let you know how it goes :)

Not sure whats happening, I seem to be weeing a lot! Its TOTM week! Is it the asparagus? My rings are not tight and my ankles are not swollen. Crossing my fingers that it means I might have a loss on Friday.

Turbofire starts tomorrow with Fire 30 class and stretch 10 class. The numbers are the length of the classes! Prepare for moans and groans!

Food plan today: Day 89 PV
Breakfast:
scrambled eggs
liver with caramelised red onions
grilled tomato
2 chocolate muffins

Lunch:
butternut squash and red pepper soup
slice of smoked salmon
3 slices bresaola
2 choc muffins

Dinner:
Roast chicken breast
Roasted vegetables
steamed asparagus

Fluid intake
2l water :)
3 cups coffee
500ml diet coke

Exercise
Recovery week
30 mins walk

Your defo weeing away them lbs Becky xxx

Good Luck with turbo fire Wee is good, get it out of you :)

Back