Becky's Diary : This time next year.........................

alottolose said:
Always good to have you here Becky :) x

Thanking you mi lady, hope you are well today.

ive just had the mongolian beef... very nice

ellie1969 said:
ive just had the mongolian beef... very nice

Glad you like it, it's one of my favourites.
x

Laurab21 said:
Hope your ok lovely lady
Hope your pmt has eased! I loved the 30 day shred and saw big differences xxxx

Aching big time. I don't get this, every time I start on a new regime I ache like I have not exercised for months! Hoping Shred will tone my tummy a bit more, it's the only part I hate at the moment.

Food plan for today: Day 143PV
Breakfast
None woke up late !! :D

Lunch
Oatbran porridge

Dinner
1/4 chicken roasted
Root mash
Chicken gravy

Fluid intake
1.5l water
3 cups coffee
2 cup green tea

Exercise
Day 5 Level 1 Shred

Ok, lets draw up happiness from the tiniest things in our lives!! :D I shall blow this up as much as I can to bring myself some happiness and motivation. I lost 1lb this week but I am officially not obese albeit BMI being 29.9! :D I am down into the 170s and I have lost 20% of my initial body weight. Ahh 20.22 actually!! :D:D

The signature on the other hand is doing my head in, it wont let me add this weeks loss, and in my trying have deleted last weeks loss, now it wont let me add that as well. Aaarrrggggghhhhhh!!! The stupid thing keeps saying my signature is too long, how can that be, I took all the 12s off the weeks and managed to delete last weeks, yet it still says the same thing!!

ceridwen said:
Well done Becky!!!! You will never be obese again! :)x

Thanks Ceri. x :)

Seriously impressed with your stats these days - you are flying!!! You must feel amazing already - won't be long till TW!! Well done!!! AWESOME!

Ok, lets draw up happiness from the tiniest things in our lives!! :D I shall blow this up as much as I can to bring myself some happiness and motivation. I lost 1lb this week but I am officially not obese albeit BMI being 29.9! :D I am down into the 170s and I have lost 20% of my initial body weight. Ahh 20.22 actually!! :D:D

The signature on the other hand is doing my head in, it wont let me add this weeks loss, and in my trying have deleted last weeks loss, now it wont let me add that as well. Aaarrrggggghhhhhh!!! The stupid thing keeps saying my signature is too long, how can that be, I took all the 12s off the weeks and managed to delete last weeks, yet it still says the same thing!!

Ello Darling. Congrats again skinny.

erm, ive had a prob on occasions with the signature. Tried logging out and back in again?
x

Seriously impressed with your stats these days - you are flying!!! You must feel amazing already - won't be long till TW!! Well done!!! AWESOME!

Thanks Trudy, how I wish it was sooner!! Feeling weak at the moment, although sticking with it I have to put an effort! When I am in the swing of things it usually just flow without me giving it a thought. Hopefully its just TOTM and it will soon pass.

Your stats however gives me hope that it is doable. :)

Ello Darling. Congrats again skinny.

erm, ive had a prob on occasions with the signature. Tried logging out and back in again?
x

Hello stranger, nice to hear from you! :) I have tried logging out but the silly thing still doent like it, it might let me when I hit 900 posts. Better go and answer some newbies to increase the number. :D

Today started very well. We had Cornie's friend sleep over last night so we (Cornie and me) managed to go out for a walk together this morning. 9am we were out and were back at 10.30. Had our showers and went to make a massive brunch! Since Cornie was off, I went to town alone for some 'me time' :D. I stopped at Millies muffins/cookies whatever its called, had a look, drooled over the goodies then decided it wasnt worth anything so left without buying any!! :D I went and did my shopping and on my way back I stopped at Millies again, deliberated with myself and decided I could buy the box of 4 mini muffins, eat one and take the rest home for Bradley! Then I thought the truth is I will probably eat them all before I even got home so I left with nothing again!! :D Hoooorrraaaaaaayyyyyyyyy!!!!! Ehhhh hold the applause, when I got home I made myself a bacon and leek quiche then finished it off with a humongous scoop of the naughtiest ice cream, Ben and Jerry's chocolate fudge ice-cream!!!! Now this is THE ice cream and it was lovely and ate it with a teaspoon to make it last longer. I didn't even tell myself it was a cheat, I just thought I want it and I will have it so I did with no guilty attached to it!! Well it's gone now and the answer for one of the newbies questions 'have you ever cheated?' is 'yes, today was one of those days!' :D I have just finished my Shred, you think it might atone for the ice-cream???!!!!!:D

I am struggling with food at the moment and cannot face PPs, maybe its TOTM so I am going to stick with PVs until after TOTM, then I might and only might do the same number of PPs to balance it out!

Food for today: Day 144PV
Brunch
pan fried liver
2 poached eggs
grilled tomato
mushrooms in tomato sauce
2 turkey sausages
oatbran toast

Snack
toffee yogurt

Dinner
bacon and leek quiche
scoop of Ben and Jerry chocolate fudge ice cream

Fluid intake
1.5l water
2 cups coffee
2 cup green tea

Exercise
1hr 30mins walk
Day 6 Level 1 Shred

Becky.....you walked in but walked out without buying anything massive hugs that's fantastic. Be strong this phase will pass and soon xxx

Beck

The scoop of ice-cream won't do any damage love. Well done, I think that's a result and must be how 'normal' people eat - I want it, I'll have it (within reason), I'll feel no guilt.

Good on ya, gal :D

P x

Just catching up, fab news "no longer obese" !!!!! X

Thank you ladies, I am trying. It doesnt always work but I am very trying! :D

Food plan for today: Day 145PV
Breakfast
breakfast quesadillas

Lunch
2 beef burgers
shredded lettuce

Dinner
bacon and leek quiche