Becky's Diary : This time next year.........................

Last edited:
Sending mojo in heaps (but might need it back later!)!

Thanks Trudy, I can feel a little awakening now! :) I promise to send back with interest when you need some. :D

Ello Darling

can i be a lazy bum and ask for you to send a link to your recipe thread, cos i cant find it anywhere? :cry:

x

Edit - DOH! Found it - forget i was ever here. :hide:

lol, dozy! :D;)

glad its a better mojo day. xx

Hi Sarah, did you change your Dr D given TW or you stuck to that? I am kinda thinking if I get to the website's official TW, then I will have achieved it, anything lower will be a bonus. So at the moment I will concentrate on reaching 'true' TW.

I recalculated a few months ago (can't remember exactly) as I was shorter than I thought when I got measured at the docs and also my frame I put as medium when I measured my wrist it came back as small frame...so what was an original 147lb TW became 139lb. x

Wowowow!!! Let me be yet another minimin to say thank you lady B for bringing salt and pepper into my life!

I decided to add the chicken to a salad instead, with lettuce and green peppers as the base and some yoghurt and sweet chili dressing on top. Scrumdeliyumscious!

I'm going to have to suggest a more exotic name, though: maybe chicken a la beckstar? :)

Attachments

• image-2031380732.jpg
    image-2031380732.jpg
    482.4 KB · Views: 39
Dukanista said:
Wowowow!!! Let me be yet another minimin to say thank you lady B for bringing salt and pepper into my life!

I decided to add the chicken to a salad instead, with lettuce and green peppers as the base and some yoghurt and sweet chili dressing on top. Scrumdeliyumscious!

I'm going to have to suggest a more exotic name, though: maybe chicken a la beckstar? :)

Kikikiki love the name, chicken a la beckstar!! :D I am famous, something is named after me and obviously it had to be food! :D. So tweaking the dish, looks lovely but add red peppers instead for some contrast in colour!! Might add it to the cookbook just to humor myself with the name. :). Now you have given me some mojo! :)

I don't like celery but heard good things about it so i made a celery and tomato soup yesterday and it was lovely! Recipe on the cookbook. It was quite spicy you may want to reduce the chilli powder if you are faint hearted!!! :D

Beckstar!!!

Raw celery is the only food which creates a deficit of calories when eaten (because of the huge effort invoked in crunching one's way through it!) ... 'tis true, missus! :D

Hope you're feeling the Dukan love again, gorgeous.

P x

Becky if your on fb and friends with the Dukan page they posted soup recipes yesterday sound and look scrummy....the say in one to use single cream??????? Another discrepancy but going to be soup making later. Have a great Sunday xxx

Beckstar!!!

Raw celery is the only food which creates a deficit of calories when eaten (because of the huge effort invoked in crunching one's way through it!) ... 'tis true, missus! :D

Hope you're feeling the Dukan love again, gorgeous.

P x

Thanks lady P, the forum is great and mojo is coming back slowly.
xx

Becky if your on fb and friends with the Dukan page they posted soup recipes yesterday sound and look scrummy....the say in one to use single cream??????? Another discrepancy but going to be soup making later. Have a great Sunday xxx

Thanks Sid, I will check it out. x

Got them all off the website. Looks bril thanks. Could do with some soups for lunch in this weather. xx

alottolose said:
Morning Beckstar ;) x

Morning my dear, how are you feeling today! Sitting here stealing recipes off the Facebook page and utube!!!! :D

Eccab77 said:
Kikikiki love the name, chicken a la beckstar!! :D I am famous, something is named after me and obviously it had to be food! :D. So tweaking the dish, looks lovely but add red peppers instead for some contrast in colour!! Might add it to the cookbook just to humor myself with the name. :). Now you have given me some mojo! :)

You are so right about the peppers! I have a red one in the fridge, should have grabbed that instead. It was a big cooking day though: also made carrot and ginger muffins (ok, and with a few chopped walnuts!). Delish! Can't wait for breakfast tomorrow - although I have to make it through insanity first. Now that's an incentive :)

Oh no....not another Dukan soldier mia xxx

Back