Becky's Diary : This time next year.........................

Fret yea not I am here and bring glad tidings! -7.5lb woop woop. :D:party0049: 2 more pounds and I am in the 11's. Ok so here is the story. After losing my mojo, I decided to take a break from the diet for a couple of weeks. After much deliberations with myself I decided to find something to do so I would not jeopardise my hard work so far!! I ended up going for a drastic diet called the 13 day diet, which you do for 13 days only and it claims you can lose between 13 and 44lbs in the 13 days. So I though yeah right, I am going to test it out. So after 8 days I have lost 7.5lbs. I have 4 more days to finish it and I think I will finish it before coming back into the wagon. I dont think I will lose 13lbs in total but this has already given me the boost I needed. 1 more pound at next WI and I will reach the 4stone mark 3weeks early!!!! :)

I know, i know some are saying not healthy but at the moment I just want the weight off, I dont care how it does it! Besides I am back to Dukan in 4 days time and soon will be consoing it! :D

This is today, ignore the bra I was just testing out my size 14 dress!

image-969957187.jpg

image-564015640.jpg

Attachments

• image-2476507768.jpg
    image-2476507768.jpg
    520.7 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Sorry I don't know who's talking because you seem to have disappeared!!!
Wow well done huni you look utterly fab
Glad your back though xxx

lol, I have lost 1/2 a stone in a week thats bound to have had an effect!! I am really pleased with my progress. 12lbs to TW! :party0049:

looking good!!! fading away LOL

Woooooooooooow xxx

Gorgeous thing, you! Look at that waist!

Well done for the massive loss, becca. I think dieting is like exercise. Sometimes you have to change it up to get the most effect. You can always get back on the dukan wagon but that is a fantastic boost.

So excited for you to reach the 11s!

PS lets see those new stats!!

Wow!!!! I've just read what you eat for 13 days!! How did u do that with working?
Also will u not have a gain when u go back to eating dukan food?
It sounds so hard core!! Well done! X

alottolose said:
Beckstar does it again ;) you are my inspiration!! xx

Thank you my lovely lady, you are my strength!! :D

Dukanista said:
Gorgeous thing, you! Look at that waist!

Well done for the massive loss, becca. I think dieting is like exercise. Sometimes you have to change it up to get the most effect. You can always get back on the dukan wagon but that is a fantastic boost.

So excited for you to reach the 11s!

Thanks D, I was starting to get scared at 1lb everyday for week but that's what you lose on attack, so I carried on!! I will finish it off now then get back to my normal Dukan meals.

Dukanista said:
PS lets see those new stats!!

Weight stats done, I update inches at my next mini goal date.

Laurab21 said:
Wow!!!! I've just read what you eat for 13 days!! How did u do that with working?
Also will u not have a gain when u go back to eating dukan food?
It sounds so hard core!! Well done! X

Laura, the question is how did I carry on with Shred? Because I did! :D. Focus, that's what Brad will tell you! I really want to get to true weight so at the moment I am doing it like my life depends on it!
It is tough, that I can assure you! The first 3 days I suffered as you would on attack, despite that I have been well into Dukan. Day 7 I nearly gave up as it is practically a fast with just a dinner if steak and an apple!!!
I don't think I will gain when I start Dukan properly because this was very low calorie. I think I might lose quite a few with a few days of attack as this diet included toast and a fruit sometimes.
Having said its tough I think I have learnt something, doing Dukan is easy! :). You can do anything if you put your mind to it! I am going to change the way I eat on Dukan. Cut my portions, not have deserts with every meal and I am sure that will boost my loses.

Thursday after picking Brad from school, he said to me, 'we have to make a cake for daisy (his classmate) and her family!' I asked why?' He said 'because I promised her and you told me that if I make a promise I can't break it so we have to make it!' So we had to go to asda to buy baking stuff and I didn't go to bed till after 11 as I had to ice it. Teaching kids principles came back to bite! I however told him that when he make promises they should be things HE can fulfil not me, and if he promises a cake he will have to save his pocket money and buy it himself!!!

But hands up those who don't want the cake!!! I didn't think there will be any :D

image-2018956209.jpg

Back