Total Solution Becky's FINAL weight loss journey :-D

Morning folks :) day 19!!! By heck that feels good!! I think this is my record now! 8 years ago I did Cambridge diet and lasted around 2 weeks and then I did Lipotrim at the start of last year and lasted 10 days!!!

I keep waking up really early while on this diet, not like me!

I hit a small mike stone in bed last night (some May think this is weird) but I toss and turn a lot in bed and when I got big I had to start doing a slower 2 part turn so I'd go from my side to my back and then from my back pull myself onto my other side.. Well, last night I just naturally pulled myself right round :-D and afterwards realised what I'd done and smiled!

Next mile stone for me is being able to reach the bath taps / plug (while in the bath) without really having to strain myself!

Hope everyone has a good and 100% day :)

Just got back from a mega long walk with my doggy, Roxy to my local Country Park. We are both pooped. Was lovely though and such a nice sunny day! Perfect way to start March off.

Going to catch up on this week's missed soaps and then pop into work for a couple of hours. My job is very busy and extremely demanding and I took last week off as holiday so going to bob in and catch up on everything I missed last week so that I'm not inundated on Monday!

One black tea and a red berry bar coming up :)

Becky you're doing so well! I was meant to be ending Exante the same day as you, 22nd June which would hopefully be 168 days on Exante for me, but now very sadly (not :D) my end date is now 20th June as we've changed the day we are going away to the 22nd and I want to have the day before we go off plan as I def want to be out of ketosis......so today I'm officially 1/3 of the way through my Exante travels.

Well done on not giving in to the food demons, I look forward to reading your posts and watching you lose the pounds :)

Becky you're doing so well! I was meant to be ending Exante the same day as you, 22nd June which would hopefully be 168 days on Exante for me, but now very sadly (not :D) my end date is now 20th June as we've changed the day we are going away to the 22nd and I want to have the day before we go off plan as I def want to be out of ketosis......so today I'm officially 1/3 of the way through my Exante travels. Well done on not giving in to the food demons, I look forward to reading your posts and watching you lose the pounds :)

Hi Katie,

Thanks for your message :)

I too will probably stop Exante a couple of days before my hols just to get used to eating again before hand.

Isn't it great when you have a reason to stick to the diet for example holiday! If it wasn't for my holiday booking, I'd probably find this diet so much harder.

I'm getting married next year but it's just too far off for me to take dieting seriously for it yet! By the time I get back from my holiday in July though , I'll have a new goal to keep me back on track :-D getting into a wedding dress!!!

Yey to being a third of your way through, that's a hefty chunk and you are doing so well! Won't be long now as these days seem to be just flying by!

I have to stop as our first stop on the Sunday is Bruges and it's going to be beer beer beer all the way so I have to be out of ketosis - it's great isn't it, 6 months with no alcohol and then straight in for a beer fest where sadly I won't be drinking 6 months worth of beer :)

Hi Becky I also think it's 50 posts, you certainly sound like you are in the zone, good luck.

Its true what you say about rolling over in bed Becky. I was blaming the mattress lol.

Glad to see everything is going well.

Having a holiday to aim for is really motivating especially the incentive of getting all those nice smaller holiday clothes x

I have to stop as our first stop on the Sunday is Bruges and it's going to be beer beer beer all the way so I have to be out of ketosis - it's great isn't it, 6 months with no alcohol and then straight in for a beer fest where sadly I won't be drinking 6 months worth of beer :)

Haha, you will deserve a treat after all this hard work! It will be guilt free :) then you'll only have to work at it for a couple of weeks when you get back and all your holiday weight will be gone!

Its true what you say about rolling over in bed Becky. I was blaming the mattress lol. Glad to see everything is going well. Having a holiday to aim for is really motivating especially the incentive of getting all those nice smaller holiday clothes x

Glad it wasn't just me! I drive my OH insane!

I know, I have the thin side of my wardrobe all squished up haha, planning to slowly move them all back down again :-D can't wait!

Morning!

Well it's now the start of day 20 and will be weighing in tomorrow! Can't wait, hopefully the scales will be kind to me after another 100% week.

I have now started to notice that my fat clothes are fitting me nicely now as even they were becoming tight! I would say that I comfortably fit a size 18 now! I was in denial buying elasticised size 18s before, but realistically I think I was a size 20 :-/

Just going to sit and have a combined half of chocolate and half of strawberry shake for breakfast, I find this flavour really yummy! I even find it nice mixed in with coffee, reminds me of the Xmas specials that Costa Coffee do!

Taking my DD to my cousin's daughter's birthday party today so food will definitely be on offer!! Going to be a good girl though and take a bar with me just in case!! Will definitely 100% not eat anything!

Have a good 100% day everyone and may the fat fairy wave her magic wand!!!

Just spent the whole morning clearing out my wardrobe! I hate getting rid of clothes but it had to be done! Just said goodbye to all my youth clothes, that I wore in my early/mid twenties!! Definitely wouldn't be wearing those again, my clubbing days are well and truly over!

I've decided that when I've hit 6 weeks 100% on Exante I'm going to treat myself to a spa pamper day! When I get to 13 stone, that'll be the start of size 14s for me so will go and treat myself to some nice new Summer dresses for my holiday.
I do find looking into my not too distant future very exciting and motivating :-D

Good going Becky. I'm still to have my clear out but it will come. What would we have done without elasticated waists eh lol x

Finding it really difficult tonight :-( feel emotional.

I think the trigger for me is that my OH and DD have had homemade pizza for tea and this meal I would normally love but I couldn't join in :-( instead I went and had a long hot bath.

They've finished now but I can still smell it around the house and it really is causing hunger pangs. I also feel really weak today and dizzy at times so not sure what that's about!

I'm determined not to give in though, I'm going to pull the bull by the horns and have a Turkey dinner haha.

This is definitely an onwards and downwards moment. I just keep telling myself how suited I'll be when I wake up in the morning having not given in!! Can't crumble the day before WI!!! That would be diet suicide....... I can do this, I know I can!!

I don't really have a choice!! Was sent to a&e three weeks ago by my optician with a suspected brain tumour but in the end it turned out that I have a neurological condition called idiopathic intracranial hypertension. It's a condition where your brain produces too much spinal fluid and causes pressure against the skull. The neurologist has said that hopefully losing a bit of weight could help with the symptoms and pressure so this is my biggest incentive to lose some weight!!!

Sorry to ramble! I just have to keep reminding myself why I'm doing this!!

Day 21.

Weighed in this morning, 5Ib down.

Total loss - 1st 9Ib

Back to work today.

Still feel rubbish but weighing in has cheered me up slightly.

Back