Total Solution Becky's FINAL weight loss journey :-D

Hope your day has got a bit easier Becky. The hunger pangs will come & go unfortunately but do pass. Perhaps you need to drink a bit more water if you are getting acid in your tummy x

That's a good point Suzie! I really do not drink enough water. I will make myself drink 2 litres tomorrow and see if that helps!

My day has not been too bad today thank you :) just plodded on through! Xx

You are doing great getting to day 25 and resisting all temptations and boy are there lots of them around for us :( it does get tough at times but i just try and tell myself that it will all still be there when i finish the diet so im not really missing out! keep up the good work :)

Thanks Miss Mac! I hope I can do as well as you :) xx

flatstomach101 said:
oh you must drink a gallon a day!! that 8 glasses of 8 oz is greatly flawed. That came from a study from 1945 before we had all this junk to eat and when the average cals consumed were lower than today. You need at least a gallon.

That's nonsense - the medically recommended amount to drink is up to 2.0 ltires on average (around 1.5l for women).

Last edited:
Day 26. So far so good!

Taking Roxy on a nice walk shortly, then nipping into work for couple of hours to catch up.

Going to my Aunties 60th tonight and luckily it's just buffet food so can get away with not eating! Will take my mulled wine with me, mix it with sparkling water and pop it in a wine glass!

Had a dream last night that I went on a binge and ate a load of food, it felt so real. I was so relieved when I woke up and realised it was just a dream!

Have a good day everyone! Xx

Food dreams are a nuisance. Mine tend to be a bit bizarre LOl .

Drink wise I tend to aim foe about 3 litres a day give or take so see how you go :)

Enjoy your day at your Aunties xx

Hi Becky. Just read your diary. You're doing amazingly well! Will continue to subscribe.

Day 27. I can't believe that tomorrow I will have stuck 100% to this diet for 4 weeks! It's mental.

I went to my aunties 60th party last night and was so proud of myself. Stuck to soda water and didn't touch any food even though everyone around me were eating plate fulls of food! It didn't even bother me that much. I just kept telling myself, it's only good and it ain't gona be forever.

Going to a wedding fayre today at the place I'm getting married so that will be exciting and a great way to keep me on track :-D

Going to have a nice coffee mixed with Xmas pudding shake now! Have a great day everyone xx

4 weeks is amazing! The longest I have ever done is 7 days!

Well done Becky. Sounds like you have a lovely day planned, have a great time x

Hi guys, well I ended up buying my wedding dress today :-D not getting married while 1 Aug 15 but I just couldn't resist. I fell in love, what can I say...

I have been good today and still on the wagon! I have more of an incentive to stick with this now. I made them order a size too small :-/ I have to go back this June for a fitting so I'm hoping I'll have dropped a dress size by then and it'll fit! But I want to lose more weight by the time the big day comes round so that it needs taking in :-D but there's no pressure for that, I have loads of time to turn my body around to how I would like it to be.

Let's just hope this strong willpower I seem to have accumulated from somewhere sticks with me!!!!

That's great Becky. I'm sure you will have dropped at least one size by June! What's your dress like? You must be very excited!

That's great Becky. I'm sure you will have dropped at least one size by June! What's your dress like? You must be very excited!

Yeah it's finally starting to feel real now!

My dress is ivory and has lots of sparkly detail around the bust and then it goes down into the dress and then goes around the waist. It's really flattering and forgiving too which is good! It doesn't have a trail as I would get fed up really quick with a trail but I've ordered a veil that has sparkles all around the edges and that's really long and trails behind me when I walk. I love it :) I'll put some pics up in June when I go for next fitting. The dress is quite ruched too. It's a real princess dress, just what I wanted :)

That sounds lovely Becky, soooooo romantic!

That's fabulous Becky. Well done. You're really cruising!

I'm so stuck, I don't know whether I should be doing a food week this week or if I should carry on while I'm in the zone! I don't know what to do for the best.

I bought some almond milk the other day just so I had it in and I'm contemplating introducing that. I only want to do it though if it will kick start my metabolism and help the weight loss. I don't want to have any milk if it will slow me down.

Please help! Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Hi I had cauliflower rice with a pack and suger free jelly all last week really enjoyed it but was worried that weight loss would be less but still lost 5pounds

Back