Total Solution Becky's FINAL weight loss journey :-D

Thought I'd check in quickly whilst on my lunch.

Just having a red berry bar and large coffee.

In good spirits today and really proud of myself for not crumbling yesterday, owe myself a pat on the back.

Well done to me and keep it up :) I know I can do this.

It's amazing how writing everything down to look back on can be so motivating for me.

Well done for staying on track yesterday Becky, you most certainly do deserve a pat on the back . Seeing as you have had one already I will give you a clap instead LOL :0clapper:

5lb is an excellent loss & well worth missing out on the pizza for. Like you say you have an important reason for needing to keep your weight under control so well done xxx

Fabulous loss well done....and an even bigger well done for not giving in to the food demons - you're doing so well!

Well done for staying on track yesterday Becky, you most certainly do deserve a pat on the back . Seeing as you have had one already I will give you a clap instead LOL :0clapper: 5lb is an excellent loss & well worth missing out on the pizza for. Like you say you have an important reason for needing to keep your weight under control so well done xxx

Thanks Suzie! Really do appreciate your continuous support. You're a star :)

Had a good 100% day again today!

Had the curry for my tea and even though I do enjoy this one it gives me chronic heartburn and stomach ache so won't be buying anymore of those! Luckily tonight's was my last one.

Been extremely busy today as back at work but it's a good thing, keeps my mind off food ! in between everything, I've been sorting my DD's world book day outfit for School too.

I have managed both my goals for the last week so my goals for this week are to get through another 7 days 100% and weigh 15 something by next WI! Both are very easily achievable if I don't de-rail!! Keeping my fingers and toes crossed.

Day 22.

Not had my milkshake got today, decided to have it cold instead! I have to say that I feel incomplete without a hot drink so probably won't be doing that again in a hurry!

Just about to have a double chocolate bar, yummy :-D

Hope everyone else is having a nice day. :)

Hi Becky. You are doing so well, keep going & those new goals will soon be under your belt x

Yes, for sure, hunger can pop up unexpectedly from time to time :rolleyes:

....it usually passes quickly - find something distracting, paint your nails, have a bath, put on a DVD

Keep going, you're doing really well :)

Yes, for sure, hunger can pop up unexpectedly from time to time :rolleyes: ....it usually passes quickly - find something distracting, paint your nails, have a bath, put on a DVD Keep going, you're doing really well :)

Yeah went and had a long bath and I've filled myself up on sparkling water now :)

Hunger pangs are the devil!

Day 23. Had such a busy day today! Went to watch Disney on Ice with OH and DD. It was great! They had a meal in the lounge area and I resisted. Sat and drank my shake instead! So proud of myself, not quite sure where the willpower has come from tbh!!

Off to sleep now, very tired!!

Hope everyone had a good and 100% day.

Night xx

Day 24. Still going strong!

Not a lot to report, keeping busy at work and staying away from food!

The only down side I have to note at the moment is heartburn! I did get it before but I'm getting it really bad and popping Zantacs like they're going out of fashion!

Have a good day everyone xx

Funnily enough my daughter mentioned that she's getting heartburn doing Exante (she's on day 3) and that's not something I've ever suffered from with it - I'll advise the Zantacs to her x

Day 25. Still 100% TFR! Did feel a bit ill last night though. Suffered really bad heartburn and wonder if it's because my stomach is empty?

Keep having the odd food thought too which I worry will send me off the wagon! My OH made a curry last night and it took every ounce of my strength not to pick at the leftovers in the pan while waiting for the kettle to boil. I knew how terrible and let down I'd feel if I did though and luckily I didn't.

Only been on here briefly this week as I'm so busy at work.

Have a great 100% day everyone xxx

Hope your day has got a bit easier Becky. The hunger pangs will come & go unfortunately but do pass.

Perhaps you need to drink a bit more water if you are getting acid in your tummy x

You are doing great getting to day 25 and resisting all temptations and boy are there lots of them around for us :(

it does get tough at times but i just try and tell myself that it will all still be there when i finish the diet so im not really missing out!

keep up the good work :)

Back