Total Solution Becky's FINAL weight loss journey :-D

Yay well done on another good loss Becky. Also Yay on choosing your wedding dress. It sounds absolutely beautiful. Best day of the year to get married too, but then I'm biased as its my Birthday :D.

Some do the food week & some don't so see how it goes. As long as you are well & still losing will be the main factors x

Yay well done on another good loss Becky. Also Yay on choosing your wedding dress. It sounds absolutely beautiful. Best day of the year to get married too, but then I'm biased as its my Birthday :D. Some do the food week & some don't so see how it goes. As long as you are well & still losing will be the main factors x

Aww haha, what a great day to have your birthday :-D

My weight loss has totally plateaud :-( I haven't lost anything since Thursday last week and that's not right for me!

Today I took the decision of adding 200 cals in the hope it might kick start my metabolism! I'm not going to do it for a week though, just for today.

I added a little chicken to my sachet for tea and I've had 400ml of almond milk which takes me to just under 200 cals extra!

I feel really full now too! Don't like it xx

Aww haha, what a great day to have your birthday :-D My weight loss has totally plateaud :-( I haven't lost anything since Thursday last week and that's not right for me! Today I took the decision of adding 200 cals in the hope it might kick start my metabolism! I'm not going to do it for a week though, just for today. I added a little chicken to my sachet for tea and I've had 400ml of almond milk which takes me to just under 200 cals extra! I feel really full now too! Don't like it xx

I am adding an extra shake three times a week because i feel my weight loss has slowed. I hope it helps!
It really isnt good for motivation to stall especially as this diet is so hard!

Its almost unbelievable too that it can actually happen on so few calories!

Hope the chicken gets things moving for you again and stick at it, its got to come off eventually ;)

Hi Becky. Everyone seems to stall at times but on a vlcd you have to lose weight so allof a sudden it will drop off. Do you drink the almond milk or have it in coffee. I have some but haven't tried it yet.

Hi Becky. Everyone seems to stall at times but on a vlcd you have to lose weight so allof a sudden it will drop off. Do you drink the almond milk or have it in coffee. I have some but haven't tried it yet.

Hi Lynn, I had some of it in a cup of coffee and had the rest on its own in a glass. I really enjoyed it which was great because I wasn't expecting to! Can't believe how little calories and carbs it contains!

Yeah really hoping that it will drop soon, it's quite sole destroying and I'm soooo impatient!! Xx

I am adding an extra shake three times a week because i feel my weight loss has slowed. I hope it helps! It really isnt good for motivation to stall especially as this diet is so hard! Its almost unbelievable too that it can actually happen on so few calories! Hope the chicken gets things moving for you again and stick at it, its got to come off eventually ;)

Thanks Miss Mac!

I'm definitely going to keep at it! I don't have a choice. I'm rubbish on any other diet and desperate to lose the weight!!

Hey ho, the things we put ourselves through ey! So worth it in the end though!

NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS HOW THIN FEELS!! :)

Good luck with the extra shake! Hope it works for you xx

Hi Becky. How has today been for you?

Hi Becky. How has today been for you?

Hi Lynn, it's been good today thanks! Day 31 and still going strong! Hoping my weight loss will pick up again soon! I haven't lost anything yet this week so will be really upset if I sts this WI. Could understand if if been naughty but I've stuck 100% to plan since day 1! Made myself drink 4 pints of water today in the hope that adding water intake up might help! Getting enough water down is definitely something I struggle with!

How have you been? Xx

When is your weigh in day becky?
Maybe try and stay off daily weighing if you can just incase it sends you off track!
Its annoying not seeing them move but on so few calories they have to sooner or later!! :)

Hi Becky. Logically speaking, I'm sure you'll have one of those whooshes soon!

Hi Becky, just read up on ur thread!

Your doing amazingly!! 31 Day TS is definitely something to be proud of!!

Great loss to date!!

I get wed on 20/4/14 - so wana lose as much as I can in time for the big day and my honeymoon too :)

When is your weigh in day becky? Maybe try and stay off daily weighing if you can just incase it sends you off track! Its annoying not seeing them move but on so few calories they have to sooner or later!! :)

Hey miss mac. My WI day is Monday but I have to confess that I do weigh myself at least once a day! I can't help it, it's an impulse that takes over me haha :-/

You are so right though, it really can only go one way and that's why I'm staying determined! Xx

Hi Becky, just read up on ur thread! Your doing amazingly!! 31 Day TS is definitely something to be proud of!! Great loss to date!! I get wed on 20/4/14 - so wana lose as much as I can in time for the big day and my honeymoon too :)

Hi CrazyLady! Thank you :-D not sure how I've managed it myself tbh as normally I have zilch willpower hence the reason I got so big! M hoping that my brain will re-train itself how to eat like a normal person haha! I think at the moment my body is just plodding on and I'm taking it one day at a time.

Ooooh April wedding, that's not long off at all :-D but still long enough off to lose a good few pounds! Good luck xx

Back