Total Solution Becky's FINAL weight loss journey :-D

Have today and tomorrow off work and the weather is beautiful :) going to take DD and Roxy the dog to meet my sister and baby niece at Roundhay Park.

Should hopefully get lots of steps in!

Have a nice day everyone xx

Day 63, week 9 Start weight 17.10 Today's weight 14.11 This weeks loss 1Ib Total loss 2.13Ib I have managed to loose 1Ib this week. I am so disappointed in myself as this week could have been so much better but never mind I'm back on track and with a bit of luck will pass the dreaded 3st Mark next week and hopefully see lower 14s!! My brain is back in the game now so 3Ib loss next week is my aim!! Xx

Thats a great loss considering you did food week and had a little blip. No gain is great and just shows you must have definitely controlled your eating to a certain extent so well done :)

I am sure that will now have given you a boost and you will have a fab loss next week xx

Thats a great loss considering you did food week and had a little blip. No gain is great and just shows you must have definitely controlled your eating to a certain extent so well done :) I am sure that will now have given you a boost and you will have a fab loss next week xx

Hope so :) xx

Had a lovely day today at Roundhay Park. DD took a friend and they had great fun! We took a picnic and I wasn't bothered in the slightest at joining in eating it! Didn't even take a bar or shake with me which means I've now got 3 meals to fit in before today's out yum!!! Having a hot shake with a raisin bar now and will have some porridge later.

Even caught a bit of sun today :-D wish everyday could be like today. Would be bliss.

Roxy is laid next to me now snoring ! She's knackered, bless her xxx

Another glorious day and another day off work :)

Just finished cleaning the rabbit out and I'm now going to mow the lawns! Should get some exercise out of all this :) xx

Back to work tomorrow :-( only for 2 days though and then another 4 days off for Easter :)

It will be my first Easter without any eggs!!

Had another perfect 100% day today :-D only another 9 week and 6 days to go xx

Sounds like a day full of activity Becky!

We used to have a couple of rabbits. Never again, to much like hard work!!.

Next week will give you a better loss xx

It will be my first Easter without any eggs!!

How's it going today Becky.

I bought my husband an Easter egg & asked my daughter to hide it but forgot to ask her where she put it lol xx

Hurray for the Easter break - I too can't wait :)

Great that you're back on it and feeling strong - I'm off plan this weekend for party's but will then be back 100% to near the end of June xx

Day 65

Hi everyone! Had another 100% day today! I've found today mostly easy but a couple of food thoughts this evening! I wanted to attack the fridge but I managed to stay clear! I'm in bed now, which is the best place for me xx

Day 65 Hi everyone! Had another 100% day today! I've found today mostly easy but a couple of food thoughts this evening! I wanted to attack the fridge but I managed to stay clear! I'm in bed now, which is the best place for me xx

Well done for resisting the fridge!!

Hope today is an easy one for you x

Day 66.

Hi everyone, having a good day today with no temptations floating through my brain!

Have just realised though, I've got a hen do two week on Sunday which involves an overnight stay in Manchester!! Can't believe how quickly it has come round!!

I'm really hoping I will be able to get away with not eating or drinking!! Not sure how that's gona go down though or if we'll be dining in a restaurant, which I suspect will most probably be the case! I suppose I'll have to play it by here!

Day 66, they're adding up aren't they. :)

See how it goes Katie. You will know how you feel about it closer to time about the hen do xx.

I dont know how you will get round a hen do with no food or alcohol.
Thats a tricky one i think.
I think i would just plan it as a night off and put a plan in place for getting straight back on it afterwards xx

How's your weekend going Becky x

Hows it going becky?
Did you decide how to handle the hen weekend?

Hi guys, sorry not been on here much, had a very busy but fun Easter weekend!!

I've been good though and weighed myself this morning:-

Start weight 17.10
Today's weight 14.8
Total loss 3st 2Ib
This weeks loss 3Ib

I'm pleased with that. Must do more exercise though to try and help keep my weight loss going!!

Will try catch up on everyone's diaries throughout today xx

Ah that's a well deserved total loss there Becky. Well done for staying so strong xx

Back