Total Solution Becky's FINAL weight loss journey :-D

Hi guys, sorry not been on here much, had a very busy but fun Easter weekend!!

I've been good though and weighed myself this morning:-

Start weight 17.10
Today's weight 14.8
Total loss 3st 2Ib
This weeks loss 3Ib

I'm pleased with that. Must do more exercise though to try and help keep my weight loss going!!

Will try catch up on everyone's diaries throughout today xx
very well done its paying off

Well done becky, thats a great loss :)

Hi guys, sorry not been on here much, had a very busy but fun Easter weekend!!

I've been good though and weighed myself this morning:-

Start weight 17.10
Today's weight 14.8
Total loss 3st 2Ib
This weeks loss 3Ib

I'm pleased with that. Must do more exercise though to try and help keep my weight loss going!!

Will try catch up on everyone's diaries throughout today xx

Thats brilliant Becky, well done x

I've had a big think about the hen night next Sunday night and I've decided that I'm going to come off plan for it.

I'll end up feeling left out if I don't and I want to be able to join in and feel part of it! Exante doesn't have to rule my life. I'm not doing it as a punishment so why miss out on my good friends one and only hen night! I would deeply regret it further down the line when I look back. I'm not going to know many people on this night and so I'm not allowing myself to stick out like a saw thumb, I want to mingle and meet new people :)

I'm doing this diet simply to lose weight and by not doing it for one night is not going to mean that no further weight will be lost afterwards! It's not a race, I have all the time in the world to do this.

Sorry I'm just trying to justify it to myself haha. This is what I have rolling round in my head all day long! Xx

Like you say you don't want to put your life on hold Becky, especially when its a one of special occasion. I'm sure you have enough will power to get back on track straight away afterwards as the the important part in regards to the weight loss.

Had the eggs today with a tad of spring onion, made all the difference so will be ordering some more of the packs :D

Hope today is going well x

Think you made the right decision becky.
Like you say its only the once and you might regret it if you dont.
I have done that in the past, passed on going to an occasion or something similar because i was on a diet and missed out, only to fall off the diet a few days later! I would have been better to come off, enjoy the event and get back on it like you are doing. :)

Like you say you don't want to put your life on hold Becky, especially when its a one of special occasion. I'm sure you have enough will power to get back on track straight away afterwards as the the important part in regards to the weight loss. Had the eggs today with a tad of spring onion, made all the difference so will be ordering some more of the packs :D Hope today is going well x

Aw that sounds nice, may have to try that :) yeah took a lot of thinking and weighing up but it feels right to not fight it and just enjoy myself for one night! I'm now looking forward to it too rather than dreading it which I have for a while! Xx

Think you made the right decision becky. Like you say its only the once and you might regret it if you dont. I have done that in the past, passed on going to an occasion or something similar because i was on a diet and missed out, only to fall off the diet a few days later! I would have been better to come off, enjoy the event and get back on it like you are doing. :)

Thanks Miss Mac, it does feel right and like you said you've done in the past I just know that is exactly what I'll end up doing!! Xx

I've had a big think about the hen night next Sunday night and I've decided that I'm going to come off plan for it.

I'll end up feeling left out if I don't and I want to be able to join in and feel part of it! Exante doesn't have to rule my life. I'm not doing it as a punishment so why miss out on my good friends one and only hen night! I would deeply regret it further down the line when I look back. I'm not going to know many people on this night and so I'm not allowing myself to stick out like a saw thumb, I want to mingle and meet new people :)

I'm doing this diet simply to lose weight and by not doing it for one night is not going to mean that no further weight will be lost afterwards! It's not a race, I have all the time in the world to do this.

Sorry I'm just trying to justify it to myself haha. This is what I have rolling round in my head all day long! Xx

I really don't blame you for deciding to go out and have fun, your friend will only have one hen night for you to enjoy and remember, get out there and have fun :) You're very determined and I have no doubt that you'll be straight back on it xx

Thanks :) I've had a big think about the hen night next Sunday night and I've decided that I'm going to come off plan for it. I'll end up feeling left out if I don't and I want to be able to join in and feel part of it! Exante doesn't have to rule my life. I'm not doing it as a punishment so why miss out on my good friends one and only hen night! I would deeply regret it further down the line when I look back. I'm not going to know many people on this night and so I'm not allowing myself to stick out like a saw thumb, I want to mingle and meet new people :) I'm doing this diet simply to lose weight and by not doing it for one night is not going to mean that no further weight will be lost afterwards! It's not a race, I have all the time in the world to do this. Sorry I'm just trying to justify it to myself haha. This is what I have rolling round in my head all day long! Xx

Hi Becky

I've just read your diary and you're doing so well :) sounds like you have a good plan for the hen do and I have a suggestion: if I just went off plan and ate and drank what I felt like I don't think I'd go back on plan the next day - that would be it for me. So I would still have my "diet" head on and make rules for myself, like:

Low carb and cal food - lean meat veggies, salad no dressing etc.
I would have a coffee as a starter to fill me up
No dessert (maybe stick a bar in your handbag?)
Drinks - low cal like vodka tonic or malibu and diet coke and make every other drink a glass of water

That way you would enjoy the evening but probably wouldn't gain much if at all!

Just a suggestion based on my reaction to things :)

Hi Becky, how are things going xx

How has your day been?

Hi everyone, not been on in a while! I will admit to being a bit naughty whilst been away from here! Got the hen do tonight so looking forward to that and having an indulging night off and then from tomorrow will be having a nice 100% stretch through May!

I've been naughty but not too naughty. My stomach is still much smaller and so can only manage less than half of what I used to eat before which is good! I've put 5Ib on which I'm more than happy with and suspect a lot of that will be water and will come off in the first few days of being back on!

So I'm not worried, I've slowed weightloss down by a couple of weeks but so what!! I've still got 7 weeks to lose a stone or more for my hols :) xx

Hi Becky. Hope you have a brilliant time tonight.

Hi Becky, how you getting on xx

Becky that's excellent, you must be doing well watching what you're eating as 5lb is nothing really, that's what I'd expect after a day or so just by having food in your body.

Have a lovely night tonight x

Back