Becky's WW Diary (",) WI +6lbs :( :(

blummin eck missus! well done x

no secret really, i just stuck to my points religiously and walked everyday for 30mins really really fast. i was pure red by the time i got home and stinky sweaty and i did a lot of house cleaning aswell hoovering and stuff so id say that helped!

no secret really, i just stuck to my points religiously and walked everyday for 30mins really really fast. i was pure red by the time i got home and stinky sweaty and i did a lot of house cleaning aswell hoovering and stuff so id say that helped!

I can see by Sunday my Nan asking why i'm permanently hoovering! :p ;)xx

Hey girlies,

well not having a good day today. foodwise im doing ok. but i have these constant pain in my side. it has eased of a bit but its soo annoying.

Didnt get out this morn for my walk. i dropped sophie to playschool cam home,went on mini's for few mins and went back to bed and didnt get up till 12.20!! I was sooo tired was up in the early hrs this morn.

I might go this eve for walk if adam home early from work. i dont like walking in the dark on my own!!

Well done again though becky thats fab. Im still drinking a large amount of water so i hope it helps me for this weeks loss.

wow brilliant loss chic!!

suz x

im on my 3rd pint of water so far today .lol. old habits and all that.lol.

3rd pint!! i havent had any!! Bad Becky!!! gonna have some soup in a while before i collect sophie hmmmmmmmmm soup!! hopefully it will warm me up tis freezing here!

im just gonna take lewis then i will come home to have my soup.xx

water really helps doesnt it.. i drunk loads this week compared to the normal amount i drank... feel far better for it :D xx

hey everyone.

Had my 2nd wi today and lost 3lbs!!! :party0011::party0011::party0048:

so to celabrate im going to mc donalds at lunch time!

Hope everyone else is doing well :)

Becky xx

heyyyyyy well done misses thats fab!!!!!!! xxx

Well done on this weeks WI! :)

Back