BeckyT's Food Diary

Friday 15th December - Red day

Breakfast: oat so simple with scan bran. 1/2 a pink grapefruit

Snack apple, advent choccy 1 syn

Lunch: homemade veg soup

Snack 42g cheese

Dinner: smoked salmon with scrambled eggs, tomatoes and 2 slices if ww bread 1 syn marg

Syns today 1.5
Syns for rife week: 77

Last edited:
Adding an apple and an alpen light to yesterday - 3 syns ... Total for the week 80 syns

WI at 9am this morning... Part of me wants to lose and part of me is telling myself to be happing with maintaing as I'm at my target... Thinking about reducing it..

1lb on, completely gutted as I was expecting a loss. One of these weeks I'm going to be naughty just to see what happens

Breakfast/lunch: apple at WI
2 x bacon, egg, beans, mushrooms, 2 tomatoes

Snack: apple

Dinner: homemade burgers with onion and garlic, SW chips and a large salad. 1 tbsp tomato sauce 1 syn. Breadcake 57g (I weighed it) marg 1 syn

Snack pineapple. 2 x bitter 10 syns, half a bottle of red wine 13 syns, crunchie 9.5 syns

Syns today: 34.5
Syns for the week 34.5

Last edited:
Sunday 18th December - Extra Easy

Late breakfast: 3 x bacon, egg, beans, 2 tomatoes and mushrooms. 1 57g wholemeal bread cake 1.5 syns marg. Advent choc 1 syn

Dinner: not decided whether to make chilli or cottage pie.. Think it might be cottage pie so I can fill my plate up with veg

Snack: pineapple, 2 halves of bitter 10 syns

Syns today: 12.5
Syns for the week 49.5

Last edited:
Monday 19th December - Red Day

Breakfast: 42g Crunchy bran and 1/2 a pink grapefruit

Snack: Apple, advent choccy 1 syn

Lunch: Homemade roasted tomato and red pepper soup

Snack: 42g low low cheese

Dinner: Smoked haddock, sprouts, carrots, swede and green cabbage

Snack: Fibre plus

Syns today: 1
Syns for the week: 49.5

Last edited:
Tuesday 20th December - Red Day

Breakfast: 42g crunchy bran and 1/2 a pink grapefruit. Advent choccy 1 syn

Lunch: Homemade roasted tomato and basil soup. 42g low low cheese. Yoghurt 0.5 syn

Dinner: Carvery... mmmmm! I struggle with moderation with stuffing so im going to say 8 syns plus 2 syns for gravy

Snack: fibre plus bar, clementine and 1/4 melon

Syns today 11.5
Syns for the week 61

Last edited:
Wednesday 21st December - Red Day

Breakfast: Oat so simple with scan bran and skimmed milk. 1/2 a pink grapefruit. Advent choccy 1 syn

Lunch: Homemade roasted tomoato and red pepper soup.

Snack: 42g cheese, snack a jacks 4.5 syns

Dinner: Not sure yet however Im thinking of trying salmon steak cooked in roasting back with a colmans lemon and dill season and shake. I am trying to introduce more fish into my life. I will have this with lots of fresh veggies 1.5 syns

Snack: Fibre plus and 1/4 honeydew melon, another apple!

Syns today: 7
Syns for the week: 68

Last edited:
Thursday 22nd December - Red Day

Breakfast: Oat so simple with scan bran and 1/2 a pink grapefruit

Lunch: Roasted tomato and red pepper soup. Shape apple crumble yoghurt 0.5 syn, 2 satsumas

Dinner: Really not sure yet, i was going to have left over salmon steak with salad however i wasnt really that struck on it last night... I'll need to come up with something soon as I'll need to get it out of the freezer!

Snack Fibre plus and 1/4 chopped melon

Syns today 1.5
Syns for the week 69.5

Well I ended up having a prawn salad.... Eeeeew, wont be having that again! I've found a new love for smoked haddock so it's encouraged me try some other fish...

I ended up switching my 2nd HEXb to 2 slices I ww bread with 2 tsp of marg 1 syn and marmite

Last day before WI for me, I've been a very good girl again so let's hope the scales will be kind to me otherwise I know I will end up wallowing in self pitty with my head buried in a tin of roses chocolates!

I am working from home again today which is hard work when it's quiet as I just want to eat so I think in going to keep busy by making some soup

Friday 23rd December - Red day

Breakfast: oat so simple with scan bran. 1/2 pink grapefruit. Advent choc 1 syn

Lunch: veg soup I think. Apple

Snack 2 satsumas

Dinner: not sure, might have gammon, egg tomatoes and mushrooms

Syns today 1
Syns for the week: 71.5

Changed my mind on dinner... Going to have a melted cheese and tuna with a side salad

Thankfully hubby will be home soon which will help me stay out of the cupboards!

Need to add 2 malted milks 4syns, alpen light 3 syns, mayo 1 syn....

I could eat the whole biscuit tin at the moment...

Well I lost 1.5lb which makes me a very happy lady indeed! In the back of my mind I am thinking about lowering my target to 8st 13lb however in not sure if i want to put myself under the pressure..,

Saturday 24th dec - red day

Breakfast/lunch 3 x bacon fat removed, 1 & 1/2 tomatoes, sausage 0.5 syn and lots of mushrooms

Dinner: Smoked haddock, cabbage, carrots, swede, sprouts and cauliflower

Snack: 1/4 honeydew melon

HEXb - I have scan bran crimbo cake at class & I brought some home so going to use them both for scan bran and tinned prunes. Might add 2 syns for sultans and raisins to be safe

Had half a piece of cake at class two - 2 syns

1 half bitter 5
Wine 13

Syns today - 21.5
Syns for the week - 21.5

Last edited:
BeckyT said:
Well I lost 1.5lb which makes me a very happy lady indeed! In the back of my mind I am thinking about lowering my target to 8st 13lb however in not sure if i want to put myself under the pressure..,

Saturday 24th dec - red day

Breakfast/lunch 3 x bacon fat removed, 1 & 1/2 tomatoes, sausage 0.5 syn and lots of mushrooms

Dinner: Smoked haddock, cabbage, carrots, swede, sprouts and cauliflower

Snack: 1/4 honeydew melon

HEXb - I have scan bran crimbo cake at class & I brought some home so going to use them both for scan bran and tinned prunes. Might add 2 syns for sultans and raisins to be safe

Had half a piece of cake at class two - 2 syns

2 x bitter 10
Wine 25.5

Syns today - 39.5
Syns for the week - 39.5

Well done! See that pound came off quick it's so weird isn't it as you have been eating well an not much different from last week I think our bodies just hold onto fluid more some weeks than others

Baby-belle said:
Well done! See that pound came off quick it's so weird isn't it as you have been eating well an not much different from last week I think our bodies just hold onto fluid more some weeks than others

Thank you hun! I know, I've not done anything differently this week to last week!

Have a lovely Christmas and I hope you feel better soon x

Food so far today...

Christmas day - Extra Easy

Breakfast: 3 x bacon fat removed, 2 poached eggs, mushrooms, tomato on 2 slices of ww bread HEXb

Lunch: turkey, pork, sprouts, mash, 2 roast potatoes, carrots, 2 x beetroot, parsnip, splash of gravy 2 syns, stuffing 2.5, small sausage meat 2.5 syns, wine 3 syns

Had a very small drop of Christmas pud and a drop is custard. No idea how many syns so will say 10 to be safe

Dinner: gammon, turkey, lots and lots of beetroot. I also had 4 pieces of a chicken party patter that my hubby bought thinking that they were free however he bought the wrong ones so I've wasted 8 syns... Hey ho he meant well!

Had an apple and 2 satsumas when we got back from the inlaws... Also adding 2 chocs 5 syns

Syns today 33 syns
Syns for the week 54.5 syns

Last edited:
Monday 26th December - Red Day

Breakfast: Oat so simple with scan bran. 1/2 pink grapefruit

Lunch: homemade tomato and red pepper soup. No doubt we'll be heading to the in laws and even after being religiously on SW for 6 months I will still get wine, beer, cake, biscuits, pork pie and sausage rolls offered. There won't be a piece of fruit in sight which really triggers me so I'll take my own, again!

Dinner: Pork chop, tons of veg

Snack: fibre plus and 1/4 melon

Syns today 0
Syns for the week 54.5

Last edited:
Change of plan on the food front

Lunch: had soup at home and some pork, gammon and turkey left overs at the in laws. Had an apple after that I took with me and avoided the gateau etc

Dinner: More roasted tomato, red pepper and basil soup. 42g cheese on ww toast hexa & HEXb. Half a tea table spoon of brown sauce 0.5 syn

Syns today: 0.5
Syns for the week 55

Tuesday 27th December - Red Day

Hubby is working until 2pm today do I'm going to make s big batch of vegetable broth with 4 bags of veg I got yesterday that were reduced from £1 to 20p each... I love a bargain! I'm also going to make some scan bran crimbo cake with my two hexb's... It tastes devine.

Once I've done all that I'll be walking the pooch for 4.5 mile and then I'll walk to Iceland & back for a chicken platter 2 miles

Breakfast: saving my b's so going to have 2 poached eggs lots of mushrooms and chopped tomatoes

Lunch: did fancy any after eating my scan bran crimbo cake 4 syns

Dinner: pork chop with carrots, swede, sprouts, broccoli. Oxo gravy

Snack: 2 satsumas, malt biscuit 2 syns, milk tray choc 2.5 syns

Syns today 8.5
Syns for the week 63.5

Last edited:
Adding an options hot choc to take my total to 65.5 for the week and I still have another 3 days to go... Opps!

Back