BeckyT's WW Food Diary

I agree with sarah. I only walked so much when I was maintaining. I think your trying too hard maybe and its not working in your favour. Have a week where you don't walk as much and see if it helps x

BeckyT said:
No I don't... I wonder if I'm not eating enough? Think I might cut down on my walking next week and see what happens x

Becky about 3 weeks ago I almost have up, I was gaining every week. I was training 4-5 times a week and I wasn't eating my AP's.
my leader told me to eat AP's and see. I lost the next week. I haven't been gym for like 5 weeks. I'm going back next week. If u exercise, it slows losses in weight, but you'll lose inches which is what makes u look smaller and those size 8-10's fit! 1lb is fab, well done xxx

Well done, at least it was a loss! But I do agree with the others, it does sound like you aren't eating enough. Try a week eating a few and walking less and I'm sure it'll fall off you over the next week!

Becky weldone huni that's brilliant!!
My friend went to the gym twice a day the other week and only lost 1pound then hasn't been going as much and has lost more this week!
Xx

Well done! It's still a pound, and what others have said about exercising sounds pretty good to me! And tano is right, the inches will be going!xx

Wow, thank you all for your support!!!!

Sarah you probably right... There's another lady on here that walks miles and miles every day and I'm taking 14 miles + most days and she swears by not eating her weeklies or ap's....

I think I might try walking less next week, I have to walk the dog so I have no choice but I will defo eat all of my weeklies. I think I will walk him off the lead so that I can throw his ball to tire him out so he still gets his exercise

Thank you all again for you lovely words. It's another pound off and 27 weeks'ish I will be at target ;-) x

*sarah-lou* said:
Well I was looking at how much you walk, and if we wen't by the rule of 40cal to roughly 1 ap (just an estimate coming up)

2 hours of walking (2.5mph) at your weight would mean you would burn 420 is cals 420/40 = 10ish AP times that by 7 = 73 AP points.

I would say that was a massive under eat and enough to make it difficult for you to lose, plus if your not eating all your weeklies could be up to a 100pp deficit each week.

and I know you walk further and faster than that but it's just an example.

hoping this helps.

You're so wonderful honey, thank you for your support x

sarahloub1 said:
I agree with sarah. I only walked so much when I was maintaining. I think your trying too hard maybe and its not working in your favour. Have a week where you don't walk as much and see if it helps x

Hmmm, maybe I ease off and try and speed up my weight loss a teeny but and then bump up the miles later on... Thanks for advice x

Tano said:
Becky about 3 weeks ago I almost have up, I was gaining every week. I was training 4-5 times a week and I wasn't eating my AP's.
my leader told me to eat AP's and see. I lost the next week. I haven't been gym for like 5 weeks. I'm going back next week. If u exercise, it slows losses in weight, but you'll lose inches which is what makes u look smaller and those size 8-10's fit! 1lb is fab, well done xxx

You're right 1lb is a good loss, i guess I just want more after all the effort!! Think I'm gonna ease of a bit this week and eat all my weeklies, only had 32 for last week.

I've made a start already by having 7 tonight on a crunchie and a packet of crisps!! x

dominoes said:
Well done, at least it was a loss! But I do agree with the others, it does sound like you aren't eating enough. Try a week eating a few and walking less and I'm sure it'll fall off you over the next week!

Heres hoping!!! Thanks for your support chick x

SammieAnn87 said:
Becky weldone huni that's brilliant!!
My friend went to the gym twice a day the other week and only lost 1pound then hasn't been going as much and has lost more this week!
Xx

That's very, very interesting! I'm gonna eat all my weeklies this week, and I've already made a start ;-) way to go me!! x

thiswillbeit said:
Well done! It's still a pound, and what others have said about exercising sounds pretty good to me! And tano is right, the inches will be going!xx

Thanks hun!!! I took my measurements 3 weeks ago so at least I have something to go by x

A loss is a loss and you know what? I'd rather lose 'just' a lb and lose inches. My SW leader used to say she wished that someone would invent a diet that didn't weigh you and just measured inches because, lets face it, that's what we're all here for really. To get in a smaller size of clothes and to feel amazing about our bodies. That doesn't come from the scales, it comes from how we feel about how we look x

sparkledpixie said:
A loss is a loss and you know what? I'd rather lose 'just' a lb and lose inches. My SW leader used to say she wished that someone would invent a diet that didn't weigh you and just measured inches because, lets face it, that's what we're all here for really. To get in a smaller size of clothes and to feel amazing about our bodies. That doesn't come from the scales, it comes from how we feel about how we look x

I reckon you could be onto something there! You are very right indeed! x

SW was never the same after she left, much like your friendly leader :(

sparkledpixie said:
SW was never the same after she left, much like your friendly leader :(

Your leader was so right... We do all look and long to see what the scales say and it's actually what are clothes feel like and what we look like that matters x

It certainly helped me stay on track if I didn't have the weight loss that I was expecting x

good on you for starting them weeklies!!! thats what i use them on my crunchie and french fries lol x

Morning you lovely ladies!

My strategy for this week is less walking and eating all of my weeklies, last week I walked 35 miles and ate 32 weeklies. Lets see what this week brings!!

Food for today

B: 1/2 grapefruit (0pp), ww sausage sandwich (5pp)

S: Apple, jumbo snack a jack (1pp)

L: Wholemeal New York bagel with marmite (6pp), grapes and strawberries with natural yoghurt (2pp), crunchie (5pp)

D: Home made chilli, i am thinking of saying (8pp) 2 x ww pitta (7pp) and possibly salad (0pp) to bulk it out. Glad of wine (5pp) Grapes (0pp)

26/26 dailies so far
20/49 weeklies used so far

Walkies will only be 2 miles today

Last edited:
yum i love chilli but hardly ever make it!
u no i havent taken measurements and if i havent seen the scales go down i dont feel any different my clothes dnt feel smaller i still feel massive the other day i looked in the mirror and thought oh my face looks 'thinner' but thats it :( cnt wait to b able to tell more!!
xx

Back