BeckyT's WW Food Diary

4th day back on plan :cool:

Today will be another SF day as I am going to the carvery tonight after a 3-4 hour drive down south. As soon as I get down I will be hot footing it to M&S to get some cherry scones.... I think I have withdrawal symptoms!

B: Shredded wheat with hot skimmed milk and 1/2 grapefruit - FREE

L: Home made carrot and cauliflower soup, banana and an apple - FREE

D: Beef and turkey, veggies - FREE, gravy (1pp) stuffing, I will try and gain some control but I will say (8pp) which doesn't give me a massive amount :wave_cry:

If I am peckish later I will get some raspberries to eat in my hotel room whilst I am watching TV

Possibly 4 mile walk today which only makes 14 for the week

37/49 weeklies used

food looks great! yay carvery! ;)

i bet! i'm not even a fan of roasts most of the time, but could murder one now ;)

oh thats good then! Hope you enjoy :D

Yum yum enjoy!x

I had a naughty roast dinner yesterday too, it was delicious! Hope you're keeping well Becky, and that you're feeling much more on track :)

BeckyT said:
4th day back on plan :cool:

Today will be another SF day as I am going to the carvery tonight after a 3-4 hour drive down south. As soon as I get down I will be hot footing it to M&S to get some cherry scones.... I think I have withdrawal symptoms!

B: Shredded wheat with hot skimmed milk and 1/2 grapefruit - FREE

L: Home made carrot and cauliflower soup, banana and an apple - FREE

D: Beef and turkey, veggies - FREE, gravy (1pp) stuffing, I will try and gain some control but I will say (8pp) which doesn't give me a massive amount :wave_cry:

If I am peckish later I will get some raspberries to eat in my hotel room whilst I am watching TV

Possibly 4 mile walk today which only makes 14 for the week

37/49 weeklies used

did you kno the veg gravy has no points in x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

sarahloub1 said:
did you kno the veg gravy has no points in x

I know veg doesn't but I thought gravy had 1pp? If it hasn't then you've just saved me 2pp! That's half a scone ;-) x

is it the toby your going to?x

claireyfairey said:
I had a naughty roast dinner yesterday too, it was delicious! Hope you're keeping well Becky, and that you're feeling much more on track :)

I'm such a traditional food kinda girl ;-)

I'm only on day 4 but I'm feeling good and on track. I have 3 parties coming up starting from next Thursday for 3 weeks so that will be testing! x

Advice please!

Right next Thursday I will be down south as I have my work crimbo party. I did intend on WI a day early on the Wednesday night but I have to go down to Windsor around mid day so I won't be able to.

My options are... WI on Wednesday morning but it will show a good loss as I normally WI on a night

Or

Skip a week which I don't want to do as I know it will through me off track big time

Or

Go to a group on Saturday but that is also on a morning plus it will be after all the alcohol on Thursday night

If it was you, what would you do? x

You know you can WI at a different group? There must be one in Windsor or Slough that meets on Thursday evening. Is that an option?

id go before then you can enjoy without thinking of your wi x

dominoes said:
Sorry, my brain is totally asleep today! Obviously that only works if you can fit it in before the party!

Yeah I did know but it never even dawned on me to check for groups in Ascot or Windsor!

I would much rather try and WI on an evening as it will keep it as consistent as poss

Thanks to switching the light bulb on in my head! x

Back