BeckyT's WW Food Diary

aww how fab about fitting in those clothes! exciting stuff :D

Oooh that's brill about the clothes!! You must be made up :) x

I didn't do very well with my wine last night, managed a glass and a bit and that was it... So much for my full bottle!!

To top it off I have yet another headache this morning... I woke up with one the other night and its defo not from alcohol or dehydration!!

Today's food...

B/L: bacon, egg, sausage (1pp), beans, mushroom, roasted tomato, tinned tomatoes - FREE

D: quorn chilli with salad and a ww pitta - FREE

Cherry scone mmmmmm (4pp)

20/49 weeklies used

Last edited:
3 days completed of being on plan even though I know I'm not getting weighed this week :D I am very proud of myself!

Working from home today and we are having cavity wall insulation done, hope it's not too noisy and I also hope it makes a difference to how long the house stats warm for

Food today....

PP Day

B: porridge and skimmed milk - FREE with scan bran (7pp)

L: butternut squash and red pepper soup. Raspberries and strawberries with natural yoghurt - (2pp) 2 x crumpets (4pp)

Jumbo snack a jack (1pp)

D: more left over quorn chilli (5pp) it's never ending!! And a ww pitta (3pp)

Scone (4pp)

26/26 dailies
20/49 weeklies used

Last edited:
Day sounds great, hope you get work done, I would be rubbish if I could work at home!!! It would be a massive skive!! So how long before your extension is finished??

Day sounds great, hope you get work done, I would be rubbish if I could work at home!!! It would be a massive skive!! So how long before your extension is finished??

I get more done working from home than I do when I'm in the office!

The groundworks start on the 8th dec weather permitting and we are just waiting for building it so we are a long way off yet. I'd like to think that the shell would be up, water tight and plastered by the end of feb x

3 days completed of being on plan even though I know I'm not getting weighed this week :D I am very proud of myself!

Working from home today and we are having cavity wall insulation done, hope it's not too noisy and I also hope it makes a difference to how long the house stats warm for

Food today....

SF Day

B: porridge and skimmed milk - FREE with scan bran (1pp)

L: butternut squash and red pepper soup. Raspberries and strawberries with natural yoghurt - FREE

D: more left over quorn chilli, it's never ending!! And a ww pitta - FREE

21/49 weeklies used

Well done hun! X

Thanks hun... I thought it might send me off of the rails know that I wouldn't have a WI this week but so far, touch wood, I'm doing ok! Im gutted im not going this week x

Just think next week when you weigh in its gonna be a big loss if you continue the way you are! :D xx

Just think next week when you weigh in its gonna be a big loss if you continue the way you are! :D xx

Fingers crossed however I have a night out on Wednesday and my works crimbo doo on Thursday... so long as I can get back on track on Friday I should be ok x

Just have a nice time, don't focus too much on ww otherwise you'll just be counting in your head and not properly having fun :) you will be able to get back to it on Friday no problems x

Just have a nice time, don't focus too much on ww otherwise you'll just be counting in your head and not properly having fun :) you will be able to get back to it on Friday no problems x

Thanks honey, you are right.. I'll do my best

I've worked out that Wednesdays alcohol and food can come out if this weeks pp's and Thursdays will come out of next weeks x

u go out wednesday and thursday and have a great evenin luv! ww if a lifestyle so u will have weeks like this expecially at christmas babe! u are doin so well so really have fun!

i am worried about WI on thursday because i dint go on Thursday BUT that is because i had a crap eating week last week and then i no i would of gained but i dint face the scales and now after what i would say is a bad weekend coz i have eaten rubbish n think i may of gone over my points so i dnt believe i will of lost this week..but i wont no what my weight was last week ect so i am really worried!
i have decided if it is a gain O well its jus a bump in my journey n will lose for defo next week

u faced ur gain and lost a massive 6lb and ur doinf really well...and even though u have 2 nights out u have got poits for wednesday then get a whole new 49 for thursday so u will b fine babe

x
xxxxxx

Thanks hun... I will have some dailies and about 25 weeklies saved for Wednesday and I don't want to drink tones as I won't enjoy myself at my crimbo party the next day.

I guess facing my gain was a good thing in the sense that I had a starting point for the week after. You weren't feeling well enough to go on Thursday so don't be too hard on yourself. You've been good today and you've still for tues and Wednesday to pull back any extra points from the weekend. If you do have a small gain, at least you'll know what it is so you can shift it next week x

i went for scones today and there was none :cry:x

I bet you were gutted!!! Whenever I go hunting for some I always think of you! ;-)

I scoffed my last one tonight, unless I call at slough or Windsor on Friday which is unlikely i will have to wait until the 6th before I can replenish my stock! x

I looked for them the other day but couldn't find them anywhere :( I want scones lol!! xox

I looked for them the other day but couldn't find them anywhere :( I want scones lol!! xox

From experience they don't all sell them :-( You need to find one that has its own bakery and you pick your own and pop them in a bag. My nearest one that sells them is 13 miles away! x

Another day complete knowing that I don't have a WI this week :D

Today will be a SF day :eating:

B: Porridge & skimmed milk - FREE, scan bran (1pp) and a banana

L: Tuna and egg salad - FREE, Salad cream (1pp). 2 x satsumas and an apple - FREE

D: 2 egg, bacon and mushroom omelette with beans - FREE 30g cheese (3pp)

25/49 weeklies left which leave me 24pp for tomorrow night for alcohol which should be more than enough

I don't want to count points on Thursday but I am going to try and keep a mental note of what i've had so I can roughly work out the points so that I don't have to write off every single weekly so early into the week. I've had such a good week this week I dont want to blow it next week as I'd really like to see 10st 9lbs on the scales next time I hop on :scale:

Last edited:
Back