Beegee's Green Day Diary

Hello - wow I'm very impressed, no reception food :) I must admit I'd be pretty similar as I'd be thinking none of it is SW-friendly and rather than guess the syns I'd rather have none! Perhaps for a sit down wedding lunch I'd feel a bit different.

Damn I was suddenly thinking you had some target photos ;)

Target seems a long way off right now! Today sees the start of week
61:

B: Branflakes (hexb), ff yogurt, banana, kiwi, grapes

L: Jacket potato, beans, sweetcorn, salad, cheese (hexa). Satsumas, shape yogurt

Snack: Chocolate (1), mikado (2), kiwis, baby corn

D: Quorn red onion burger, roast potatoes, brocolli, carrots, sweetcorn, gravy (2)

Krisp Rolls (hexb), cottage cheese. Skinny dipper (3)

I've had more syns than usual today for no particular reason. I still have at the back of my head that when I used more daily syns I lost more weight so maybe that's having some influence over my actions!

I've had a better syn day today, but still find myself thinking naughty syn-ful thoughts! I'm not going to be falling off the wagon anytime soon but I'm generally a bit bleurgh and short tempered at the moment which is making me want to say sod it. But I shan't.

B: Crunchy Bran (hexb), ff yogurt, frozen berries, banana

L: Jacket potato, cottage cheese with onion and chives, Shape yogurt. Mikados (1)

Snack: Quorn deli slices

D: Wholewheat spaghetti, roast veg, fresh basil, parmesan (hexa). Highlights (2), Fibre Plus (hexb)

'Syn-full thoughts' that made me laugh, I have them all the time. Glad you didnt give in to the sod it frame of mind :)

Hi BeeGee glad I found your diary :).

Weds:

B: Branflakes (hexb), ff yogurt, berries, banana

L: Savoury rice with extra veg, Shape yogurt, satsumas, chocolate (1.5)

Snack: quorn deli slices

D: Creamy pasta bake with veg (3), cheese (hexa)
2x Alpens (hexb)

Thursday:

I seem to have gravitated to weigh in on thursdays and this week have lost a whopping 0.3 kg / 0.7lb. Bleurgh. Is it worth the effort?!! Of course it is, but goodness it's tedious when losses are so slow. I've been to Asda today and bought ingredients for speed soup which I am hoping to get round to making tomorrow. Not sure I'll have time, but will try.

B: FF Yogurt, banana, berries, kiwis

L: Pasta and Sauce with extra veg and cheese (hexa), Shape yogurt, Strawberries - I bought a big punnet and ate every last one cos they were so delicious.

D: Bean, veg and meat free mince chilli, rice & cheese (hexb) - blooming lovely this is and so quick to make!
Fibre Plus (hexb)

Yes- its definitely worth the effort !!!! All those losses add up you know :)

Friday:

B: Yogurt, berries, banana, kiwi

L: Sainsbury's Ravioli (2), roll (hexb) with peanut butter (3), satsumas, shape yogurt

D: Indian takeaway (20), Stella Cidre (10), chocolate (3)

Saturday:

B: Yogurt, banana, pineapple, melon

L: At a friends for lunch, she'd made WW quorn and bean burgers which were free (bless her!), salad, potatoes (2 for butter), quorn sausage (1 - big boo to syns in these now), ketchup (3), strawberries.

Snack: few little pizza flavoured crackers (5)

D: Jacket potato stuffed with mushroom, onion, sweetcorn, topped with cheese (hexa). Satsumas.
Highlights (2) Alpens (hexb)

So, will update sunday later but am proud to say that I have made the speed soup and will be throwing myself at its mercy for the next few days in a bid to give the losses a boost. I'm a bit bloated at the mo and need all the help I can get!

So sunday has been like this:

B: FF yogurt, banana, kiwi, pineapple, melon

L: Speed soup (humungous bowl of this, was v full), roll (hexb). Mikados (1)

Snack: pizza crackers (4), I seriously need someone else in my house to be eating these or I'm going to scoff the lot.

D: Omelette with pepper, mushroom, onion, cheese (hexa), SW chips, ketchup (4).
Highlights (2), Oaty bar (hexb)

So, another week done - they go so quickly. This week I've had about 84 syns which is ok, but having 66 over the last 3 days is probably not so good.

Week 62:

B: FF yogurt, banana, pineapple, melon

L: Speed soup (loads of), roll (hexb), shape yogurt, satsumas

Snack: Baby corn, pizza crackers (5) (nearly gone thank goodness, these are tormenting me in the kitchen and they're not even that nice!)

D: Bean, veg and meat free mince chilli, rice, cheese (hexa). Skinny Dipper (3)

Well done on your syns total. As long as you're ok for the week, even if you've had a few higher days it should all even out by next week. Good luck for your weigh in :)

Thanks! I'm not feeling optimistic as this week I've been tracking a 3lb gain. Blooming hormones, honestly, it's ridiculous. I'm starting to think I've got some sort of disorder.

Anyway, not done the diary for a couple of days so here goes with tuesday:

B: Yogurt, branflakes (hexb), banana, kiwi, melon

L: Speed soup, jacket potato & cottage cheese, satsumas

Snack: shape yogurt, quorn sausage (1)

D: Quorn and veg stirfry with free sweet and sour sauce.
Highlights (2), Oaty bar (hexb)

Didn't fit in a hexa today - I miss my cheese!

Wednesday:

B: Shreddies (hexb), yogurt, banana, kiwi, melon

L: Jacket potato, beans, sweetcorn, mushroom, cheese (hexa) Shape yogurt, satsumas

Snack: speed soup

D: Pasta in tomato & basil sauce, mozzarella (hexa). Oaty bar (hexb)

Had my 2 hexa's today to make up for yesterday! Lovely, I'm such a sucker for some cheese. No syns today, didn't really feel the need for anything.

Ended up with a pound gain this week, which means that in the last 3 weeks I have made precisely no progress. Fantastic.

Thursday:

B: FF yogurt, banana, satsuma, Crunchy Bran (hexb)

L: Chickpea dahl & veg, brown rice. FF yogurt with honey (1)

D: Wholewheat pasta, beanfeast (3), cheese (hexa)

Friday:

B: Branflakes (hexb), ff yogurt, banana, apple

L: Pasta and Sauce with extra veg, cheese (hexa). Shape yogurt, satsumas

Snack: Raisins (1), couscous mugshot (1), quorn deli slices

D: Meatfree fillet, mash, brocolli, corn, carrots, gravy (2). Skinny dipper (3)

Still feeling very 'blah' about the diet at the moment and am a bit sick of reading threads about how some people are 'only' losing 1-2lbs a week, so am trying not to look at them! Am still nowhere near jumping off the wagon though, I just couldn't do that after all the effort I've put in so far. I'm in for the long haul!

Btw - has anyone ever tried those tablets you can get for water retention and if so are they any good? I've just hopped on the scales and am more or less back to normal, I feel better too. I'd love it if these tablets helped and stopped the misleading weigh in results I keep getting. You can tell I'm nearly 40, my body is going to pot!

Hi Beegee

I'm sorry to hear you've gained. I'm glad you're not too disgruntled though and that you're sticking with it :) I'm here for the long haul too, its the only way. I know how you feel seeing people write that they only lost 1 or 2 lbs, I'd love love love to lose that each week!!! I find it annoying to read that all the time too. I think its taken me about 6 weeks to drop a pound, so looking back now I think things must have hit a standstill for me, but hopefully I'm moving again now. You'll start moving again too, especially with your fab attitude to it all :)

All the best for the week ahead!

Another successful, very typical weekend. The only slightly different thing was - brace yourselves - a packet of Hula Hoops on sunday. Goodness, not sure when I last just had a packet of crisps, they were good! Total syns for the week was 86.

I've decided that this coming week I'm going to try not to scale hop until thursday as it's now just annoying me on a daily basis to see my lack of progress. Hopefully, if I can stick to it my sanity will improve!

Week 63, off we go!

B: Branflakes (hexb), ff yogurt, berries, banana

L: Jacket potato, beans, corn, mushrooms, cheese (hexa). Shape yogurt, pear

Snack: Quorn deli slices. Pineapple

D: Meat free fillet, brocolli, carrots, sweetcorn, roast potatoes, gravy (2). Skinny Dipper (3).
Fibre Plus (hexb)

So, 5 syns, all my hex's, plenty of fruit & veg - c'mon, let's get moving!

Back