1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Been shopping!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Nenya, 20 October 2009 Social URL.

1. Nenya

Nenya Well-Known Member

Whoo hooo went to Asda and got a pair of size 12 jeans!!!!!!!!!!!, I'm so thrilled. I think sizes must have changed over the years as I can remember being 9 st 2 and still buying 14s. Thats why I hadn't tried some on. :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. tafflass

tafflass Well-Known Member

woohooo!!!!
    well done hun.
    must be a fab feeling getting into a size 12.brilliant x

4. lisa66

lisa66 Well-Known Member

go you . bet that felt great . good for you x

5. anne-mariep

anne-mariep Well-Known Member

Dats brilliant hun congrats oh size 12 are waiting for me cant wait to fit into them! You must feel great!

6. Han_Han

Han_Han ...

Super jealous! What an inspiration! You must be thrilled! Yay!!

Hannah

7. soon2Byummymummy!

soon2Byummymummy! Well-Known Member

You must feel soooo proud of yourself!! god last time i could fit into size 12's i was about 16 years old so 13 years ago lol

8. Cookeh

Cookeh Recovering Cookie Addict

You just can't beat that feeling can you? Congratulations!! I know what you mean about the sizing being different, I remember when I weighed 10 stone (about 20 yrs ago o_O ) I had to wear a size 12-14, am sure if I weighed that now I'd be a 10 (or maybe thats just wishful thinking lol)