Before/After photos

chickadee83

Silver Member
Hi guys, thought we could maybe have a thread to post before/after photos as we all know how great the bells are for toning! I'm more of a visual person, I find it difficult to invisage inch loss without a photo! Looking at photos is a big motivational tool for me too :)

So who will dare to share lol

I'll start.....http://www.minimins.com/attachments...673-magic-kettlebells-my-pics-kw-r2-front.jpg

http://www.minimins.com/attachments...0875-magic-kettlebells-my-pics-side-kw-r2.jpg

Just to add I've since gained a few lbs but hoping to get back down soon :)

Last edited:
Mods can we make this a sticky please?

Good idea mine aren't public as in my underwear but if anyone wants to see them just friend request me which will give u access to my album

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

What a great idea Chickadee and boy can you see the difference in your pic's - fantastic ;o)

Donzy - I've just sent a request :D

Trash said:
What a great idea Chickadee and boy can you see the difference in your pic's - fantastic ;o)

Donzy - I've just sent a request :D

Accepted :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Its a great idea but who wants to see my fat arse...

My misses uses pix has one on her dresser to compare her 15 yrs ago when fit and now. Some peeps put these on fridge as a warning of picking naughty food....

One thing tho - often we focus on our anterior (the front of our body) and forget we need to balance this and get our posterior (our back not just our bum) sorted. kettlebells work both perfectly well.

C'mon let's get some more photos on here... Kron??! :)

Martin - you never fail to make me laugh!

I promised Chick that if I get to 10 stone then I will put up my before and after undies shots. Not confident enough at the moment as I still have belly issues! :)

I dont have a bikini though?

I think its terrific tho and perhaps ill post a pix of me now and see what progress i can do in 4 or 6 weeks.

when we were on hols last yr - majorca - my mrs wanted some 'photos' taken while we were on a walk thru a lovely woodland. great im thinking, here we go....nope turns out it was meant to be her before photo she just wanted the same pose as one from years ago taken at the same distance for comparison....doh!

still sorta worked ok as i lost 40lb in 16 weeks after that. might have been the shock of her asking to take a photo of her...:)
C'mon let's get some more photos on here... Kron??! :)

Bikins optional Martin :)

Sue, I think you meant to say WHEN you get to 10 stone :)

Oh Chick. Bless ya. xx

well i added a photo of me today in my album and gonna max out on training for 4 weeks see what difference it makes. be interesting to see what difference it makes....then i can post a b4 and after

Well done Martin. Will be good to compare your befores and afters :)

Just sent you a friend request Donzy. Hope that's ok x

No prob, you can so tell the difference! Amazing and very inspirational!

argh. another night of no exercise and tonight crap food too. major crash A12 3hrs on the road....

I post my pix get a plan and the rest of the world doesnt play ball...grrrr. Im so angry im sorta the Hulk but a pasty version who isnt as well built and has no superpowers. we could be twins.

LOL martin! Oh well, that can't be helped. Wow 3 hours! hope tomorrow goes better for you x

Hi Martin - just checked out your pics. Think you should have had your slippers on though and perhaps a steaming mug of Earl Grey in the background! :)

Back